Will we ever see a western 2D animation Renaissance?

Will we ever see a western 2D animation Renaissance?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152437635/#q152437642
twitter.com/tomruegger/status/711015356324651009
twitter.com/Stephen_Stanton/status/595661162403991553
twitter.com/lupinjazz/status/678485482011947008
desuarchive.org/co/thread/81367427/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's where all the budget went.

You just need the people with the right software to make a noticeable push.

>I'm talking to you, TVPaint.

>The right software

What? When I say 2D I mean actual traditional drawings like in the webm.

Then change the answer from "Never" to "Double never".

Traditional animation has existed since the dawn of time.
People like CGI because it's something new, exiting and technologically advanced.
After a while the polish will wear off and people will acknowledge the old time-tested techniques again.

Yes if networks were not so cheap we can get animation on par to the right again.

tms will never animate for the western market ever again though

Yes, they will, they said they will be surprises this year for the west.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152437635/#q152437642

TMS also hasn't done quality work in years.

Your own post isn't a citation, Famicom.

Yes, they have, in fact a quality movie from TMS is getting a release in February of this year (Spray Of Blood).

That post was not from Famicom, stop blaming him for things he did not do.

It all depends on if Disney somehow manages to make another popular 2D movie.

They will, but someone has to push them to do it.

Fuck off, TMS fag.

That was not from him, please stop blaming him for things he did not do.

TMS fag, you always reply the same way, by saying "that was not him". It gives you away every time.

So fuck off, TMS fag.

Real 2D will never happen against just because of how expensive it is

Unlike Japs, we can't outsource the actual framework to Koreans who will work at 1/2 cent for every frame

But there will come a time when 2D styling will be popular and there will be technical "CGI" movies emulating that style

Oh boy, another thread ruined by TMSfag.

TMS Fag is officially more obnoxious than Barney Fag.

Goddamn tmsfag is why we need a cure for autism.

Yes, it will come back.

Korean studios on western contracts get at least $12 a hour, far from the half penny you speak of.
Nope.

>Unlike Japs, we can't outsource the actual framework to Koreans who will work at 1/2 cent for every frame
That's what the west has been doing for decades. Japanese anime companies outsource but to other Japanese companies. Korean and Chinese outsourcing make less than 20% of an anime production.

Fuck off PC-Famicom64

He does not have autism, please get a life.

But never for a half cent.
He has nothing to do with those posts, please stop.

Do we not count the early 90s as a western animation renaissance

>Gets chased/laughed out of Sup Forums for his autism and pedo lust for the underage LilPri characters and Hamtaro girls.
>Has a super autismo obsession for the Japanese animation studio TMS
>Complete asspulls and fabrications about entirely out of context shit
>TMS animators make blogpost on the studio's website about having BBQ Duck
>In his autimal mind this confirms that TMS will animate the new Ducktales series
>A Green Lantern animated movie had a budget of several million dollars just because it was animated by TMS
>Goes into the Desuarchive just to reply to posts long after a thread has died
>Is banned from TVtropes for luring gullible little kids and tricking them into believing his bullshit asspulls as fact

NO, this has everything tod do with you. Just fuck off from Sup Forums already, absolutely NOBODY wants you spilling your autism here but you keep coming back.

Every so often one user manages to make you cry and you'll still show up a week or two later claiming that "that's not Famicom, he left" "Famicom loves older women I swear, I'm not him but still defend his ass at every turn."

I heard TMS animators have to suck dick for pennies in the alleyway behind their studio to even get considered for Western animation projects, this is fact.

Forgot to add pic related, it's from one of his threads where he claimed new season of Animaniacs was being made for NETFLIX

Yes that does count, but it started in the mid 80s with Gummi Bears.
>That was not lust, that was talking about how great the characters are.
>TMS has loads of fans, it's not just him.
>Nothing is out of context unless Google Translate fucks up.
>That was BBQ Chicken, not duck.
>Disney rejected TMS because they cost to much and they wanted a CG series, when the budget were given it was almost going to be flash but it turned out that they were a little bigger then originally said so it will be 100% done by Rough Draft.
>Early DC DTV monies cost $3.5 million dollars to make, First Flight cost more then that due to Japan costing much more then Korea.
>Others do the same thing.
>No he was banned because he bashed Avatar.

>>I heard TMS animators have to suck dick for pennies in the alleyway behind their studio to even get considered for Western animation projects, this is fact.
That is 100% False, they do not do that, no one in the industry does.

Can you send me to a board where OP discussed about a website, made by all cartoon networks, that will stream all cartoons by Disney, CN and Nickeloedon?

That was not from him, also staff has hinted at it.

twitter.com/tomruegger/status/711015356324651009
twitter.com/Stephen_Stanton/status/595661162403991553
twitter.com/lupinjazz/status/678485482011947008 (Cree Summer in a Lupin Jazz concert to say "Sorry for bringing back D.Gray Man" and hinting at Elmyra)

desuarchive.org/co/thread/81367427/

>First Flight was $78 million, TMS' staff gets payed a arm and a leg when the Korean ditched ones are only $2-3.5 million (later ones cost as low as $900,000) as Korean animators get payed less money then Japanese animators.
Again with the entirely unrelated out of context shit that somehow prove your autistic imagination as fact.

>He's been shitting up Sup Forums since 2013

Thanks for proving my point you giant autist. Please take a hint and fuck off already.

TMSGuy was not shitting up Sup Forums, all he has been doing is running 2ch posts through Google Translate.

Who animates on paper anymore?

There's always France at least.

I'm just waiting for John Big Guns K to make a come back but I don't think that's ever happening.