$266 million budget minus marketing

>$266 million budget minus marketing

BOING

You literally have hollywood execs outsourcing animation to India to blame. India does not have the long history of animation the west has and doesn't understand the requirements and nuances a society would learn over a century of animation.

>Wahoo! Yippee! Let's-a-go!!

Justice League looks awful, this looks awful, GoTG looked awful.

Do the studios jew out when it comes to CGI or is the technology just not there yet?

>$410 million budget minus marketing

EPIC

Who is in charge of CGI?
This is unacceptable,are they money laundering or what?

Jesus H Christ

Jesus christ. DC really turned into Marvel. What a shame.

>instant marvelshill defense force
lmao

This is what happens when you hire nobodies who are in it for the money. marvel is a product DC is art.

i thought aquaman could fly on his own by riding fish and using waterspouts...?

I've only ever seen the original 3 spiderman movies as far as movies with spiderman. God damn it does look worse than early 00s what the hell.

>muuh dc is shit
>nooo marvel is shiiiiiit
lol its like two dumb retards arguing about which shit is less shit

all capeshit is shit

all that money and it still looked like shit kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>DChad gets triggered
Shocking

>$450M budget minus marketing
A classic

when i was watching this and he stopped midfight to make a quip i turned it off and never watched it again.

Damn I didn't know shovelware vidya adaptation were that expensive to make

Spider-Man does things that aren't humanly possible. If you can believe it, the other spider-man films (all 5) have moments of even WORSE cgi than that.

no they really dont

Disgusting, the movie was shit besides the shit CGI but the CGI was something else

unwatchable

this is a perfect example that the people who produce capeshit dont give a shit about quality because they know their audience is too retarded to pay attention to that

>"I quip u"
>"HE QUIP ME"

There's this hilarious moment in the train fight from Spider-Man 2 where Spider-man becomes a cartoon, and who can forget the looney tunes skeletons from the original. I cant tell which is worse, its awful miniatures or the cgi. ASM2 was a cgi shitfest through and though, I had to shut it off in the final battle. Then there's the laughably bad "Lizard" with no snout. The more I recollect the more I could go on, fuck the giant cgi Sandman from 3 makes me smirk just thinking about it.

That's test footage right? They didn't actually put that on screen did they? That's an extra for the dvd where the director is going over examples that they didn't accept, surely.

Yea, its one of those bait webms.

I counted 18 cuts in a 10 second clip. who thought this was watchable?

It's actually from last year's Spider-Man video game.

pleb here

what am i supposed to be noticing? this doesn't look that bad to me

>when you refuse to pay money to poo in a loo, but give all your money to watch this shit

It's not so much the constant cutting, it's the lack of visibility in it.
I remember watching an adaptation of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms for chinese TV, all the combat and battle scenes were edited in the same way :
>very fast cuts in that order :
>ensemble shot of the people fighting with slight movement to the side so you get an idea of the positions
>quick snap zoom on a moving element (sword, fist, etc)
>quick snap zoom on the blow hitting from another angle
>quick shot from a bit far away of the end of the movement of the sword/fist/whatevs from earlier
>return to step one with a wider shot so you can see the new position after the blow
The pacing could get pretty frenetic too, and the quick zoom was pretty cheesy though typical of Chinese moviemaking, but at least it was understandable because you always had these return to wider shots so you don't lose track of the situation.
That's what missing here : there is too much you are shown from too close and you never get that step back to see what is going on, because they needed closeups on the faces too.

This is an important comment that no one but us two will appreciate.