/BR2049/

youtu.be/0wA-Tk7zzgE?t=39m50s

39:50
Cool view about the movie. It shows you how a married man with kids who is doing well in life doesn't get it and it is very understandable.

I do feel at this point that this film is like a baseline test to show you how broken you are inside socially.
>mfw it is probably one of the very best films of all time

lol it's a good movie but not great. Why are you overrating it so much?

I finally saw this movie last night myself, I fell asleep about 1/4 way through and my gf said she hated it because it was boring. I actually think many of you faggots legit love this movie because you're all social rejects that missed out on major development milestones during your youth.

>major development milestones during your youth
Did you read this pop psychology bullshit on r*ddit? Did it make you feel smart?

It talks to me deeply. In a very primal place in my gut. I get it on another level of feels.
Acting, awesome, technical, perfect, music, awesome, director best thing hollywood has.

Does it make me special? No, it shows me how broken I am socially which is very true too. Getting so connected with replicants says something.

t.virgin who has never even kissed a girl

n-no

Yeah, probably.

>major development milestones

What are the major development milestones of a person in the western world?

Is this the birth of a new meme?

I get it and I am a happily married man with kids, I'm not a retard

I don't know any of this.. Only some fake made up stories that my mind created to replace the gaps.
I know the last 2 well though..

I lost a lot of respect for Kevin Smith from watching this

>its 3 hours man

Who's that?

one of the best directors of our time

Wanna see it a third tim, but in IMAX. any anons know any theatres doing it in the Orlando area, Ive searched all over and given up hope

>mfw

You're a special user

If you want to cross the atlantic mine still has it for this week.

This one hurt the most.

I-I-I'll be there

He has become a total comic books only kind of guy. Weed and comic books.

DUDE and capeshit.

sounds like a phenomenal guy

>be in theater
>You're way off your....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"baseline"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "cells interlinked"
>ryan gosling walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of ryan and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the women are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "cells interlinked" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the women are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

>BLADERUNNER 2049, JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER, Q&A
Just goes to show the new Bladerunner film goes hand in hand with capeshit.

>trying this hard

it hurts

>American blog reviewers scratch their heads trying to understand why this movie was so sexist against women, and boring

Can they tell their reflection isn't another human looking at them lads?

Watch his channel, it is really fun and very much DUDE, CAPES LMAO.

You see a reflection of yourself and your own ideas in all of art. If you are broken, you see broken people. If you're a fan of Walter Benjamin, you see his theories and so on. Why are you all so hyped on declaring this movie your own domain that others possibly can't understand? Do you think the writers, directors and actors who made this movie are "socially broken"?

God Marc is such a fucking smug pleb so glad I dropped this podcast once he became a regular

bump for op

>you are now aware that she did him a favor
>you are now aware that with the early flirting and the kiss at the end she actually wanted to bang him

He’s a weeb virgin dreaming about his waifu being a ana de armas. That’s why he watched it at least 3 times

People who are hailing BR49 as a masterpiece are angry r9k virgins who liked the movie not because they understood its college entry level existentialism 101 theme (it’s clear they didn’t) but because the movie apparently “btfo roasties” and they identify with and desperately wish to be like K and live in a world where their anime waifu was a robot gf like ana de armas or something.

Embarrassing and sad at the same time.

Okay what would you say is the ideal film that fits into your brilliant and avante garde mind set

BladeRunner 2049 is:
a) capeshit
b) cheeto dust
c) video games
d) all of the above

There is a bit of a statistic pattern. Normies didn't enjoy it as much as people with mental difficulties or difficulties with women.
It might not be the case but.

Makes him a good writer though.

I am not a virgin but the rest is correct. I watched it 3 times on imax. I want to go again but will wait for home release.

>college entry level existentialism 101 theme
I hate this meme that everyone has become a genius in philosophy and cinema language.

e) the closest we ll ever get to a Cowboy Bebop live action