Post best speeches

Post best speeches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump's speech
youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8

These are pretty shit DESU. Have any of you taken a speech class before?

Is Darkseid just evil for the sake of being evil?

>PRE-ORDER!
>PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID!!

DARKSEID IS

>inb4

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

Well, you didn't say it had to be a speech in front of lots of people...

Guy who fought fascists writes better than the idiot who has a cult of personality around himself. Who would have thought?

>the idiot who has a cult of personality around himself.

Morrison?

Isn't he literally a god of evil?

He's a reflection of what Kirby saw as evil. So fascism. Or Morgoth, but less fuck industry destroying the countryside..

I just mean to say that he isn't evil for the sake of being evil, because that seems to imply some kind of choice. He is literally just evil.

BUMP

I still can´t believe that Marvel thought that anything in this speech was evil

It's pointing out what is wrong with the world, assigning blame to a certain people, and then urging people to do evil stuff to others. Red Skull is just a mustache away from being a perfect copy.

He doesn't.

Darkseid is authoritarianism, not fascism

I can't be the only one who saw that thumbnail and thought K6BD updated.

That's Sauron. Morgoth's more of a nihilist, of the "my only impulse is to destroy" kind

Nah, anti-life is pure fascism.

It's not.

>not knowing that facism and authoritarianism are synoymous

C'mon guys.

>It's not.
Kind of seems like it's supposed to be.

>not knowing that facism and authoritarianism are synoymous

>thinking authoritarism is the same as fascism

Fascism is always authoritarian, but not the other way around

Authoritarianism is all about a passive acceptance of a strong and invasive government as a necessity to combat societal problems, and generally includes some level of pluralism. Darkseid is an absolute monarch with a personality cult around him to the level of religion, and anti-life encourages hatred and persecution of those who are different as its core tenet. Those are all domains of fascism/totalitarianism.

Guess it's more of an inner monologue/self speech but I don't give a damn, it's still great

The point is that it barely matters. One is nationalistic and one's not.

If you want to twist shit around, you can say that Darkseid himself is the "nation" for the people; thus it's facism. It's just a dumb, autistic thing to argue about; especially when you only give a "it's not" answer.

Red Skull loves his speeches.

Jewneto btfo

>totalitarianism.
totalitarianism absolutly, but not fascism, but it's that simple. Darkseid its the ultimate dictator, he makes everyone into darkseid, nothing more exist.

Mate, look at this and tell me it isn't pure fascism.