Just want to do good for the world

>just want to do good for the world
>try to teach your son not to be ashamed of who he is
>get pressured into testing super soldier serum on yourself
>get kicked out of your own company because board of directors are greedy fucks
>safely subdue Spider-Man and offer him a chance to team up and take down any wrongdoers
>he disagrees because you kill people and he doesnt
>don't even unmask him or kill him for turning you down, just tell him to consider it some more

Why is this guy the villain again? He does nothing wrong for the first two acts.

That festival he crashed probably injured a lot of people, so there's that. I can understand him spookyfying the kikes, but there was a lot of collateral damage.

he blew up a couple of buildings

name one (1) building he blew up

The cable car one by the bridge, nearly killing a bunch of kids in the process. Come on.

Watching the scene again, and I just had an autistic meltdown.

P..Peter...

>cable car thingy
not a building
>nearly killing a bunch of kids
>nearly
you're going to have to do better than that

So what, they were fine. Stop whining like a bitch.

The twin towers.

T-the white r-race, Peter. You must save it.

What did Uncle Ben mean by "one of ours"? And why was he relieved when he learned the shooter was black?

It's the intention that counts. He was ready to let them die to prove a point.

I don't get it either.
The shooter was clearly white but Peter said they were Black.

>Irish black
Didn't you see the extended edition where He campaigned against the civil rights act

It still stands out to me how Jameson, in spite of being a dick, did not rat Peter out when he was about to get a new asshole torn.

because he's a kike lover

no, my edition only included an audiobook of Mein Kampf by William Dafoe

JJJ is based. When Peter quits being Spider-Man in 2, JJJ blames himself and knows Spider-Man was an important figure to the city even though the paper obviously had no effect on Spidey.

Why didn't he stop it?

Finish what Uncle A started, Peter. With great power comes great responsibility.

I maintain Spiderman 1 was the best with the sequel a close runner up (only due to redundant themes already explored and a sagging 2nd act).

Happy Birthday Raimi!

>known murderer has him by the throat
>all he's gotta do is tell him Peter's name
>"I don't know, his stuff comes in the mail."
The fucking balls on this guy.

1 is definitely better. When I was a kid, I was all for Spidey 2 being the best of the best, just like everyone else. Rewatching them as an adult, the first one is actually way better, with 2 being a borderline bad movie. Not a joke movie like 3, but just not a good movie.

2 brings back the MJ/Peter thing, even though it was neatly wrapped up at the end of 1, then they proceed to do a fucking Friends-style will they/won't they through the whole movie, plus Peter losing his powers for no reason other than "I don't wanna be Spidey anymore." Then Harry starts hating him for pretty paper-thin reasons. Alfred Molina plays a good Dock Ock, but his motivations are so fucking lame compared to Norman Osbourne. The fight scenes are also like 90% CGI in 2, whereas 1 actually had closeups of the stunt guys trading blows.

tldr - 1 is miles better than 2. Thank you for reading my blog.

he was used to big nosed goblins trying to extort him

you can actually see the mark where they shop out his mein kampf book

he was italian

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kidpling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we ca't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

best scene imo

Solid points. I don't think 2 is as bad as you make it out to be, however I agree with everything. The CGI especially grates on me... SM1 definitely had better live action stunts. I love the Doc Ock transformation scene in the hospital though. The whole robot arms have a mind of their own was laughable. I love the way Molina played the character after his transformation though... 100% gouda cheese.

What bums me out is how Raimi got fucked by Sony execs during filming/production of SM3... from what I gather he had a solid script featuring the Sandman & Vulture with things being setup for Mysterio (BRUCE CAMPBELL REEEEEE) in the 4th... but it all went to hell and we ended up with classic emo Parker (my guilty pleasure).

BIG AM I

underrated

fucking based

>"Peter, I see the way you look at her, hell I can't blame you, she's a hot little piece of ass."
>"But here's the thing, she's got red hair, Peter, red hair."
>"You know how I feel about the Irish, Peter. I'm not saying you can't play around with her, sure whatever, go have your fun, I wouldn't blame you."
>"But God help me if you bring a mongrel into this world with the Parker name I will never forgive you. Keep your shit wrapped."

jesus christ

>uncle ben hairline
No wonder he wanted to preserve those masterrace genes.

requesting the "Peter delete my hentai" pasta

>You're fired! Just like your grandparents should have been in Auschwitz!
Jesus Christ, Raimi.

>He stole that kike's pizza!
The Mandela effect on this is pretty intense.

He was too fabulous in that green and his cod piece was too big. Have to hold the faggots down somehow. Micro casting aggression.

That movie was just good. Actors all felt really natural and nothing forced. Him and his son were both great characters

Beautiful kek

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

>I had to beat an old nigger with a whip to get these cranberries.
A simpler time.

It wasn't his problem.

hey i can see his dick

Those are funny and all, but you really need to come up with new material. That's what kept Baneposting alive for so long.

>Princess Leia: General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Race Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the niggers. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the Fatherland has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the white race into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him in the lebensraum. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
[pause]
>Ben Kenobi: [to Luke] You must learn the ways of the white man, if you're to come with me to kill the niggers.
>Luke Skywalker: Kill niggers? I'm not going to kill niggers, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!
>Ben Kenobi: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
>Luke Skywalker: Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like this degeneracy; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here.
>Ben Kenobi: That's the jews talking

Different times I guess

Everyone hates on SM3 (for good reason) but honestly that movie is on par with the best of the MCU, and everyone always gushes over those.

Based JJJ

>Your niggers will make a fine addition to my plantation.
How the hell did Lucas get away with this stuff?

>Gives the greedy, slave-owning merchant character a huge nose
We didn't know how good we had it.

|>,,

fuck me. Just that picture alone is enough to make me LOL now...

holy fuck. KEK

>Ben Kenobi: I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father did.
>Luke Skywalker: What is it?
>Ben Kenobi: Your father's canister of Zyklon B. This is the weapon of the white man. Not as clumsy or random as a nigger's gat; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Aryan Brotherhood were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Galactic Civil Rights Act.

Jesus Christ Lucas

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

>"I can't believe it, all these years I stood my ground. Time and time again I championed our race as model citizens, the last hope for the west. Every fiber of my being was dedicated to the Aryan race. Yet here I am, gunned down by another white man. Was I so blind in my racial chauvinism that I couldn't see the truth? That we are all capable of evil no matter our skin color?"
>"H-he looked Italian to me Uncle Ben"
>"Thank you Peter."

It was a different time.

KEK

comedy gold

>Niggers Peter... 50 percent of the crime, and only 13 percent of the population.
>... Don't tell Harry