Alex Jones Explains the Star Wars Prequels

youtube.com/watch?v=mSqBKKFGxJA

Step aside, Plinkett

He is explaining the CIA's funding of terrorists like Bin Laden and the generation of fear needed for social control.

I could have done without the numale british faggot’s commentary track

this is the same guy that thinks lizard people run the illuminati lmao

I really hate this Sargon gent purely because he's another one of these "gamers" who have the gall to think they are smart and that they have opinions worth sharing

>prequels can only be adequately explained by a conspiracy theorist

Alex Jones and George Lucas should team up on some movie project. I think together they might be the perfect story teller

What if (((They))) purposefully sabotaged the Prequels so the message wouldn't get out to the normies?

>Corbyn: Did you ever hear the Tragedy of George Soros the Jew?

hmmmmmmmm

And so (((they))) could take it over, which is what happened. Bob Iger rubs his hands together. Remember Lucas called them slave drivers lol.

sargon is a weak, fat, cuck. i stopped watching after 2 seconds.

>"George Lucas fucked it all up in the end"
Sorry, can't listen to this bearded pleb anymore. Why do pseudo-intellectuals have such shit taste?

Alex Jones is a very smart man.

prequels weren't boring or bad or poorly written, but (((they))) made it appear so.

>2017
>STILL hating on George Lucas after Disney fucked up the franchise in every possible way

Turn from the dark side and accept your savior.

Name me 1 (one) time he said that

this
who gives a fuck, jones already stripped the thing down.
give me the jones raw.

Alex Jones dosent believe in Lizard people

Take a red pill, fucktard

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The political aspect of the Prequels was fantastic but everything else baring the music was shit

this is actually the funniest shit i've ever seen
>George's smirk as he walks into the doorway

>I was reading Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" when I stumbled upon