Which celebrities post on Sup Forums?

Which celebrities post on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhO7nd5u8cs?t=8m12s
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/917615191411609600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taylor Swift, William Shatner, Sam Hyde, Sebastian Sommer, Danny Devito, Louis CK, and a ton of others

>celebrity
>Sam Hyde

louis ck spends most of his time on /gif/ and Sup Forums

Me, George Soros!

Lonely tiefling posts here

The Goose obviously

P.s. this is my favorite meme of me

Pewdiepie

>Sup Forums

Go and actually fuck yourself WS.

There are GOOD version of Sup Forums on this site.

>browsing the worst boards

You guys really love talking about me!!

Such as?

And yet, here we are.

Lorde did before she got famous, but then she went into damage control mode and denied it all.

are you a real hero?

/tg/ has the range, /r9k/ has the butthurt, Sup Forums has the racists, and /x/ has the schizos

who is Sebastian Sommer?

t. Sebastian Sommer

literally who

Classic. Absolutely classic.

/ourboipucci/

ANTHONY FANTANO HERE

I wonder what William thinks about the young people shitposting on Sup Forums and this site, if he thinks this generation is fucked.

>Danny Devito
wait what?
based as fuck if real

Tomas Pynchon keeps visiting /lit/ every once in a while, never actually revealing himself, but leaving a fuckton of obvious hints.

Taylor Swift seems just lonely and autistic enough to do it tbqh

>Tomas
Meant to write Thomas of course. To be honest it's hard not to be recognized if you're an author famous for his distinct style and you're communicating through written text, especially on a board that reveres your body of work.

Well I sure hope not.

The one and only. Classic.

Just because everybody on this board looks like Danny Devito doesn't mean that Danny Devito himself posts here

DELET

>Sup Forums Sup Forums sometimes /x/
>many threads devolving into waifu, sexuallised topics or creepy horror
Makes now kinda sense.

are we sure that Kirk doesnt also visit Sup Forums or /tg/?

I've seen the guy who plays Quaritch post on /fit/ back in late 2015. He talked about how they were going to make an Avatar 2. He even timestamped, I didn't screenshot though

PewDiePie's you laugh you lose videos sometimes have him literally browsing through /gif/ looking at webms, so he probably posts on some other shit boards too.

Lorde

absolute classic

nah, he watches youtube vids of ylyl comps

I'm sure this is what audiences want to see...

Here's your (You)

I think RedLetterMedia knows what Sup Forums is. They could be poster too

>you may have lived to call Shatner a faggot

Why even reply if you don't know what you're talking about?
youtu.be/jhO7nd5u8cs?t=8m12s

She's banged half of Hollywood. She isn't lonely.

ReviewBrah

Flying Lotus once dropped an albums worth of unfinished/rough material on Sup Forums and did a quick AMA. He also claimed that Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead lurks there too and introduced Thom Yorke to Boris, although there's no way of verifying it.

Sup Forums is the highest IQ board. /x/ and Sup Forums are complete trash tho

>Sup Forums is the highest IQ board.

Justin Biebs does. Hes my best bud. We have circle jerks together while shitposting to oblivion on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Also can confirm Baby V and Efron too

>Sup Forums is the highest IQ board
That would be /lit/ and Sup Forums. I honesty can't comprehend the level of intellect required to regularly read books, or that required to understand EoE.

Mike is too out of touch I think. I think it could possibly be Jay or the Wizard. But I think they aren't desentised enough for it to feel like they browse alot. They react quite strongly to sexism, rape, racism, stereotypes and similar suibjects making me doubt it.
I can't imagine the others browsing Sup Forums.

>and Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is fucking braindead holy kek

I've been on Sup Forums for like a decade and don't know what /x/ is

None

paranormal

>But I think they aren't desentised enough for it to feel like they browse alot
>They react quite strongly to sexism, rape, racism, stereotypes and similar suibjects making me doubt it.
Jack is the one I would put my money on, Rich would be second.

Soz man, I'll be sure to stay up to date on pewdiepie from this moment on.

On the Joe Rogan podcast he talks about loving crazy conspiracies. So he has to be on Sup Forums too.

>/lit/ High IQ
Quintin you are too much

Are his books actually readable or is it just an i-get-it (but really I don't) circle jerk?

You don't have to stay up to date on anything, you just have to not post your opinion unless you 100% know that you're correct.
But who am I kidding, we're on Sup Forums after all.

Jack is reddit personified, not even trying to meme.

His catchphrase is literally old Sup Forums meme from a decade ago and I don't even watch the fucker.

Josh is reddit, Jack is hiding his powerlevel but it still gets through when he makes and laughs at sick jokes the others don't find as funny.

he has a distinctive writing style but he's not impossible to read or understand, you just generally have to be a 'reader' to enjoy his novels.

You clearly haven't watched Previously Recorded, Jack is a massive libcuck, thinks internet users should be identified via real names.

Yeah, the faggot who story had "oily smarts" in it sure sounded like Pynchon shitposting.

>eldritch flirt
How Lovecraftian

Depends on how skilled you are at reading books.

>celebrity

No I don't watch PreRec.
>a massive libcuck
There's plenty of those posting on Sup Forums.
>thinks internet users should be identified via real names
You sure he wasn't making a joke?

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/917615191411609600

>not sticking up for your own board
really something only a redditor would do

No, he was serious and Rich thought he was a fucking retard.

i've started tuning out of their streams

rich is becoming more obnoxious every day.

DELETE THIS

Rebecca Sugar.

>he doesn't come to this shithole board just to funpost and ruin it for """film buffs"""
lol

they have to. Every time a Sup Forums meme starts they cover it a week or two after. See the latest re:view, BOTH are lovecraftian movies

They also share pretty much all the same opinions as us: disney sucks, it sucks, etc etc

>/x/

I've only watched a handful, I think they have a charm about them but they have absolute shit taste in vidya.
>vidya shouldn't have a story, IT'S A GAME, IF YOU WANT A STORY WATCH A MOVIE
Then they proceed to suck off Arkham Knight as a masterpiece, the worst game in the series with a fucking horrendous story BUT IT'S BATMAN BATMAN SO COOL LOVE BATMAN LOVE COMIC BOOKS LOVE BATMAN FUCKING AWESOME STORY AND GAME even though it's shit all across the board. Hypocritical hacks. They go into games with quality stories already wanting to hate them but Arkham Knight gets a free pass (despite having a shit story) BECAUSE IT'S BATMAN DUDE.

They're both incredibly out of touch. Rich's response to Part 4 Jason says it all. "Minus traps? This Jason is shit." Part 4 Jason is the best thing to happen to the game. Only 3 traps, now you cant keep replenishing bear traps that are set off like a fucking brain dead simpleton. God forbid you actually have to use skill and intelligence to win.

Except they love the Marvel flicks.

Ofcourse they know what it is retards, Rich addressed the Paul Latza incident on stream.

>Sup Forums is the highest IQ board

When did he grow a beard? It honestly looks terrible on him.

Brennan Williams. Used to play football, this big 6'6 black guy who is a massive weab. Goes on /vp/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Probs /asp/ too as he is in WWE nowadays I think.

>EoE is complex
Meme lord please

define "celebrity"
a decent handful of indie-famous musicians have posted on Sup Forums, along with some bigger names like andrew WK and deadmau5.

>Not understanding Sup Forums memes
I bet you don't even know the subtext behind cunnyposting.

It's supposed to be a Jesus allegory, right?

Sup Forums is basically reddit, doesn't count.

Tom Hardy hosted an AMA on Sup Forums where he admitted to having had sex with Eva Green. It's in the archive.

What is the "classic" meme. I still don't get it

yeah Sup Forums sucks and all, but hiro still pays the bill to keep the lights on so it does too count

there are a lot of conspiracies about this person

>celebrity