Now that she's a laughing stock, is her career over?

now that she's a laughing stock, is her career over?

This shit will blow over and be mostly forgotten by New Years.

>career over
>still has the ability to suck cock

she'll always have a career while she has orifices

That's not Emma Frumpson.

She'll just suck his brothers cock instead

that is the uncomfortable look of a whore that just swallowed 5 minutes prior

Is she a laughing stock or a 'brave victim'?

She was one of the few actresses that enjoyed it. She lived for Daddy Havey's cock

Reminder that these three women had sex with Harvey Weinstein. It's unfathomable to think he went after all these A-listers for decades yet decided for some reason to not sexually proposition these three beautiful women. They massaged him, let him eat them out, and let him fuck them in exchange for roles.
Blake Lively:
>"That was never my experience with Harvey in any way whatsoever, and I think that if people heard these stories … I do believe in humanity enough to think that this wouldn't have just continued," she tells THR. "I never heard any stories like this — I never heard anything specific — but it's devastating to hear."
Jennifer Lawrence:
>“I was deeply disturbed to hear the news about Harvey Weinstein’s behavior. I worked with Harvey five years ago and I did not experience any form of harassment personally, nor did I know about any of these allegations. This kind of abuse is inexcusable and absolutely upsetting.
>“My heart goes out to all of the women affected by these gross actions. And I want to thank them for their bravery to come forward.”
Olivia Wilde:
>1. Let's be clear. What Harvey Weinstein did to those women was nothing short of abuse. I am disturbed, and disgusted. It's appalling.
>2. Though I never witnessed it, I stand in solidarity with his victims, and hope their bravery sends a loud message to all abusers of power.
>3. The victim blaming needs to stop. As does the shaming of women who didn't come forward earlier. They spoke, and we are here to listen.

What if the fappening's were just Harvey shitposting his own personal collection on Sup Forums?

I believe them. They just hadn't been assaulted yet. Paltrow, Sorvino and the rest would have said the same thing before it happened.

Not in today's victim culture.

OR. They fucked him and can't get away with saying assault or rape because if they do weinstein will call them out by name

>implying anyone would believe weinstein at this point

He could have a video of them riding and people would call it rape.

>They just hadn't been assaulted yet.
He assaulted everyone in his first meeting. He was not subtle.
They all fucked him.

No, he didn't. He didn't try anything with Sorvino until the promo tour of Mighty Aphrodite.

What's the difference between flirting with a woman, hitting on a woman, and sexually harassing a woman? How is a guy supposed to get laid these days? We don't all look like Scott Eastwood.

Flirting requires that you're chad. Hitting on a woman requires that you're average. Sexually harassing a woman means you're a creep.

Note: Whether or not you are a chad, average or creep is up to the woman.

I hate your kind with a passion.

Flirting is kind conversation. Getting to know them, asking if they're involved, what their interests are, compliments, etc.

Hitting on them is asking for some kind of involvement.

Harassing is continuing to do 1 or 2 after being told no or physically accosting them.

It's not hard to figure out if you're not a double whammy aspie/autistic.

My God, who would have thought that Harvey was the good looking brother.

Women are such fucking pussies lmao
>hey babe
>ew no go away
>cmon babe gimme a chance
>WAAHHH SEXUAL HARRASSMENT
So strong and brave

not him but care to explain?

Women just think your ugly, bro. You see yourself in the mirror everyday so this isn't a shock to you.

He's fat and ugly. What's to explain?

>Flirting requires that you're chad. Hitting on a woman requires that you're average. Sexually harassing a woman means you're a creep.
I'm ashamed of you. You don't have to be an 8 to flirt; all you need is to believe that you're the shit. Women can smell fear; if you're afraid of them, you're dead

I can totally believe that Weinstein is a Sup Forumstard