Sylvia Hoeks

What’s next for Sup Forums‘s waifus’ career?

Has she done nude scenes? If not i would like to see that next in her career.

BR2049 has ruined this board.

It's fucking pathetic.

Me

>wine stained

>Sylvia Hoeks
She's going to have 3 bombs in a row unfortunately.

This. A nude scene would be the next logical move to further advance her career and not waste this momentum

she appeared on a talkshow here in the Netherlands and she says she hasnt planned/had any offers yet. shes still busy with promotion. But i predict her next role will be in a shitty romcom.

speak for yourself.
not my waifu

She’s hotter as a blonde and without bangs. You know I’m right

You think they will clone her in a potential Blade Runner spin off?

Wikipedia says she's been cast in the Millenium sequel (different author, shit book) which is gonna bomb, and she did some shitty action movie that has been pushed back several times and has no release date at all. Hence, three bombs in a row.

And this is Sup Forums? the film board of the prestigiious 4chang?
She goes full Sharon's Basic Instincts in La Migliore Offerta

Oh my god nice and hairy!

The movie has enhanced this board, it was pathetic to begin with.

I abide by all versions of Hoeks

how is that name even pronounced

how do you pronounce her last name

Huwx is the closest I can tell you to pronounce. If you want to get closer: know "Who let the dogs out?" by the Baha men? Take the who from that and stick ks/x at the end.

Source: am dutchfag

Curious, is she well known in the Netherlands?

Did you watch Bros Before Hos in theaters

>Take the who from that and stick ks/x at the end.
its pronounced bahax?

why is she reaching for her tits?

Nah, the black hair gives her a real Xenia Onatopp vibe. I doubt they intended it, but it seemed to fit.

Hadn't ever heard of her before Blade Runner. So I guess not really until she started appearing on talk shows to promote the film?
Even now people don't know unless you say that chick from Blade Runner. Rutger Hauer is very well known for reference (and I actually ran into him on the street a couple of years ago).

Nope.

You know what I mean user.

im not dutch i have no idea what you mean

Unless you mean BR2049 in which case Nope -> Yup

damn she pretty

Listen to the song, the way they say "Who" > take that and stick ks/x after it = "whox".

Is that clear?

>see a girl I find very attractive
>she is dutch

Why does this happen so often?

so it sounds like hoax?

Perfect mix of Aryan (Germanic) and French (Roman) features

The waifus in this movie were all top tier

Pretty close yeah only the oa should be kind of a who without putting any emphasis on the w (that's the sound we make for oe). Pretty hard to explain, Dutch sounds like a throat disease after all. Just find a dutch interview with her if you need more help.

After a flop like that ?

Lucky if she books a side role in a tv series.