Please take this

please take this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With pleasure.

woah its the simpsons but creepy

s..sneed?

damn.... i thought the simpsons was for kids but thats actually kind of f***cked up...

una vela...

Uma

Snee-

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA

I love this pic because I can just imagine Homer saying "why you little mmmmmmmmggggyummmgmmgmgyuumm"

this is stuff nightmares are made out of

Reads like a FEAR comic

Was this ever funny to anyone? It's not even "shitty funny," it's just shit.

The Simpsons are now so unfunny that its """ironic""" parodies are not even funny.

haha Bart said "Eat my shorts" and Homer did
MADMAN

t. sneedposter

This picture sums up the true horror of a lower middle class life, the constant futility of living, attempting to be a parent in an age where selfishness and feigned outrage are lauded as virtues. Did the internet cause this? Was it the war on the middle class? Homer lacks the self awareness to even realize he's both literally and metaphorically "eating the shorts" of his child. This is also an indictment on the boomer generation and the unfixable damage they have done to this country and to their own children, who have since became infamous as the first generation who was raised without parents. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Millions of children forced to grow up with absentee parents or even worse, forced to grow up with parents who made it clear they never cared nor want anything to do with you. Marge is looking on in faux terror, but you see the truth in her cold eyes. She knows she is just as much to blame for all of this as homer is, but taking responsibility is a foreign concept to modern women. I got knocked up again, better get another abortion. I got reprimanded at work for a perfectly valid reason, help I'm being sexually assaulted. In addition, you'll notice she is standing upon her pets. The modern American family uses pets no longer as companions, but rather as status symbols. Santa's little helper is a mutt, and as is to be expected, he is tread upon. If you'll notice the decaying photo, you will see that the regular photo is long gone, and replaced with a picture of grandpa. Of a dottering old fool who despite being a relic, still had the good grace to raise his own fucking family. What is most prevalent however, is the clear and obvious misery of this supposedly happy middle class family. They worked and they worked and they married and had children and did everything that their jewish overlords demanded of them, and despite their meager existence and creature comforts, they will always be eating their own shorts.

sneedposting is an ironic parody of the simpsons tho

>eat my shorts man

daily reminder that Simpsons was never funny, you just stopped being 12.

>guy from sienfeld holding a bat while making a silly face.

A daring synthesis