For Those Who Just Finished Season 2 Of VOLTRON

Tumble and Shipping Free Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/01/22/voltron-legendary-defender-steven-yeun-season-2-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the black suit means Keith is going to pilot Black Lion, and Pidges brother gets Red Lion right?

Pance is best ship

>and Pidges brother gets Red Lion right?
Why?

I bet Pidge retires and helps build Vehicle Voltron.
Her brother will replace her.

That's retarded

you’ve got to show affection towards the snails

Just wait till after the timeskip

No Netflix wouldn't dare sideline the only female paladin for her brother whom the audiences barely knows

I'm just more excited about how the show that not everything under the Galra is bad (Space Mall).

I wish they would show more of it.

Also, I know I'm gonna sound like an edgy fuck, but the two fights with the Druids were so awesome.

Hi it's Grrlk with Shamwow! You'll be saying 'Wow' everytime you use this towel!

so Keith is like 1/2 Galra? or a quarter?
he looks surprisingly human

you guys know nothing about how women age, jesys

Don't make people hate the Pancebros too by shoving it their faces. Let's talk about hopes for Pidge's future character growth.
There's been more mention of her brother than her dad on the show so far. Is it possible that he died?

How would rank the space races so far?

Human
Altean
Galra
Arusian
Balmeran
Mermaid (Did they really not get a name?)
Olkari
Taujeer
Space Pirates (I forget what they were called.)

Black suit means Keith is going to go discover his roots for a bit and find out more about Galran culture than he bargained for.

It could be space magic or genetic manipulation (which they mentioned being a thing on the show)

>doesn't rank Galra at the top

Yeah, I'm disappointed. I wanted kitty purple Keith so much.

So how does it compare to the first season? The first season felt a little too much like it was for kids willing to overlook character development and good writing so I dropped it after like 5.

first season was better, imo.

Bringing back the new interview since it got posted at the end.

>Now that Keith really knows that his family is Galran, do you think that he is going to pursue that? Or is he more focused on the immediate future of Voltron?

>I think he’s torn. That’s what’s going to be interesting moving forward, is what he’s willing to do for the team and what he’s willing to do for himself. That might be something that we get to learn and see as we go.

>When the rest of the team finds out he’s part Galran, it kind of sours his relationship with Allura for a bit, but they are able to work through it. Talk me through that.

>I like playing this mystery of where the romance is. I don’t know where it is. It could be between anybody. That’s the natural evolution of this relationship. Even as a friendship, it has fits and turns and ups and downs. I think this is the beginning of a wonderful, wonderful storyline.

ew.com/tv/2017/01/22/voltron-legendary-defender-steven-yeun-season-2-interview/

Looking forward to seeing more Allura and Keith team ups.

I think magic is involved. The only time he had his putple skin was when magic directly hit his skin. It's a theory though.

Genetic manipulation was mentioned in the show?

Galra, Olkari, and the Unoli/4arms are cute! Balmerans are cute in a buff, rough sort of way, Alteans are Brown Sex, mermaids are a bit normie but still cute, Taujeer are interesting, Arusians are shit tier.

More brutal. More deaths and tortures. Also more action. But barely any answers and development.

So, the Galra that was stuck inside of the Weblum in episode 9 might be Keith's mom, I'm thinking. She may have taken the scaultrite so she could sell it for money and then acquire resources to track down Keith, not knowing that he was right in front of her.

I was just listing them offhandedly for display purposes. Of course Galra is top tier.

>Space Pirates (I forget what they were called.)
Don't know how to spell them. Unaloo I think. And they should be much higher, since they are basically the Voltron version of the Ferengi

Maybe she just wanted to bake him some cookies.

Isn't it one of the things that gets extracted from Slav's brain? Or am I remembering that wrong.

Well no. He wasn't a purple kitty boy.

Think Shiro's human arm is around somewhere?
Maybe the Galra are on Earth using the arm for secret clearance?

I personally think season 2 is an improvement, but if you don't want to watch a show aimed at kids then... Well, don't watch a show clearly aimed at kids. I'm not sure what kind of complex space opera you thought you were in for.

>>I like playing this mystery of where the romance is. I don’t know where it is. It could be between anybody.
I've only seen Allura/Shiro and Allura/Keith love flags so far. Maybe it will end up being a love triangle.

>you will never know the sublime profitability of being a double jew in space

Unilu according to the subtitles.

You're remembering that wrong. They were extracting information from his brilliant brain.

The Unaloo Rules of Acquisition must be wild.

So I haven't been on Sup Forums before I finished season 2. Has there been any talk on what happened to Shiro? Did Haggar take him since she apparently has teleportation powers?

Yeah, but they mention a few specific pieces of information they extract from his brain. Something like blueprints and...?

I'm guessing that she's more focused on finding Matt because there's a bit more of a lead on him. There's been no sighting or mention of Dad since capture but she knows that Matt at least made it to the space colosseum with Shiro.

I thought it was weapons.

why do pance shippers on Sup Forums have to act so obnoxious. You guys are the klancers of these threads by dumping your pics every single thread. No one cares about it. Keep it on your tumblr.

snails > mice

>if you don't want to watch a show aimed at kids then... Well, don't watch a show clearly aimed at kids. I'm not sure what kind of complex space opera you thought you were in for.

That's bullshit and you know it. It doesn't have to be one or the other. TLA was very good, and didn't dumb itself down or cut corners for a less mature audience.

Beach episode when?

From what I recall people were theorizing that Keith's mom disguised him as a human by using magic. Could be that she knew what human-disguise Keith looked like as a baby, but of course she never saw him when he grew up.

I checked it out. He said genetic modifications.

> but of course she never saw him when he grew up.
Babies honestly don't look that much like their adult selves. Unless Galra have a smell or something. I don't know.

>user who started Jeremy was the one who confirmed Lance as Cuban

Yes but afterwords there was an interview with Tim/Lauren/Joaquin that discussed it

She better be in Season 3

You've only missed newfags and Sup Forumsmblr talking about Tumblr hating their precious otp

>the Lotor and Prince Lotor tags is being littered with Lancefags

Galra

POWER GAP

Everything else

Lance is kind of pointless. Hope his "sharpshooter" skills improve.

DADDY ZARKON GET BETTER SO YOU CAN DICK ME DEEP

Honestly I didn't even know the creators discussed it. All I know is that Shada said he was Cuban first.

Was he Bane?

Don't make Pance the new Klancer that is killing Voltron.

Shut up Keith.

all i want is Pidge to let her hair grow out again.

That's it.

I bet

Maybe the Galra all look so different because they gene therapy their babies to try and give them an advantage over the other Galra families in a race to the top of their militarized society.

I need more Pidge. This season barely had anything. It was 90% Keith and Shirou.

With Daddy Zarkon on his deathbed he's going to have to move on down to Lotor.

Too bad Lotor is currently occupied with Lance.

>keith
>not shiro
Have you SEEN that size difference?

Pffft. Like Lotor would even look at Lance.

yes

>Zarkon fanboy as head of mall security
>those disguises
Holy shit this episode is the best

Not according to the Lotor tag.

Yes, and it is great.

What was that Okama Gamesphere system she bought?

Jesus, Black, you already absorbed Shiro. How much more dick do you need?

Wait fuck, I got outplayed. Keith's even smaller oh no. Harem end!

Where is the Cow now?
Will the Cow appear in season 3?
How did thee Galra acquire the Cow?
Are the Galra responsible for the Cow mutilations?

That was the best part of the season because it was pure adorable nerdy pidge. Even her episode with the vine tentacle powers felt really crappy for actual pidge moments.

>Galra acquiring the cow
No, it belonged to a Grey. A Grey that was getting too old for abducting Earth crap and wanted to sell it all.

The cow was picked up by an Area 51 Grey.

It is probably being kept somewhere being fattened up so Hunk can do hamburgers for a special occasion.

Holy shit is that a DeLorean!?

Pretty sure it has something to do with that masked Galra that took off with a sack of teleport stones in the worm episode.

Is that a delorian?

we sort of had one this season with Keith and Lance going to the pool but yeah a proper beach episode could be fun.

What if it's neither Lotor or the Baby Momma? What if it's one of the Vehicle Voltron Galra like Hazar or Dorma?

>beach episode
>allura still has to stay back at the castle with the mice

that would hurt.

Of course. Galra harems are only canon.

What they fick

no no no no let's have a thread with no tumblr please. just one.

We're not doing Tumbr shitposting
Keep up

>Keith finds something sparkly
>gives it to Allura when they return

Only in my wildest dreams.

This is bad even for tumblr

Oh my god please stop.

He stole the golden Pyramid top.

tumblr needs to stop

mega when?

Wait so let me get this straight. This person thinks that there Pidge?

>>>>>>

Wow. He didn't even appear yet and they already started

It's more like they think that Pidge lives in their head or something.