Beginning of April, Riley tweets how much he's still in love with her

>beginning of April, Riley tweets how much he's still in love with her
>mid April, interview gets released where she mentions how Fargo awakened her sexual side while at the same time mentioning how they'll be celebrating their 7 years of marriage soon
>beginning of May they announce the break up
Honestly she is pure evil. She was already cheating during the interview but casually mentions how they'll be celebrating another year of mariage later that year, while she was already making plans to dump him. He may be a douchy numale but no man deserves this kind of sick twisted bullshit.

how the fuck do you predict this shit

KENOBI'D

Women have no hearts or souls. Only the vast pit between their legs keeps them going.

Why would a single man go to a Bed Bath & Beyond?

shut up riley

he's a numale cuck

based ewan was fucking her so good she left her husband for him

All the signs were there. Sup Forums had been warning him for months and he just laughed it off.

>32

she hit the wall years ago. what is she doing?

Say something nice about Ewan McGregor's NOW ex-wife. How do you think she's taking the news?

You know, the 14-year age difference should be kinda creepy, but honestly I'm impressed.

This. This means there is hope for me say, Sophia Lillis I'm only five years older than her so it will never be creepy.

>rileystearnscuckold4chan
fucking kek you're going to drive him to suicide hahahahaha

I honesty don't see it as creepy. Let's be realistic, most men would date vastly younger women if older women wouldn't shame them.

it stops mattering as much when the people are above 30 desu

Why would that be creepy?

He's here. He's /ourguy/.

Men date younger women all the time. its only creepy if its more than 20 years Tbh