One year later

Still no movie

I'm fairly certain that there has been two Spongebob Squarepants movies.

It never existed.

Have we at least found out what the company was a front for? (it was obviously a laundering scheme for something)

Wikipedia says that it did, in actual fact, exist. It was just never restocked on many online retailers.

This

That wasn't even a movie and I walked out of the theater pissed off that Nickelodeon tried to sell your usual Spongebob episode as a movie. The live action bits of that film that are shown in all of the trailers were the last 25 minutes of the damn film.

Theyre making a third for 2019. Plus John K is making a Ren and Stimpy short infront of it

Is it just going to be another TV movie brought to theaters like the second one?

How much longer before Rugrats gets another movie since I've been seeing merchandise for that show fucking everywhere?

Considering nick is currently reviving all their classic nicktoons (rocko's modern life, hey arnold, invader zim) I can't imagine its too far off.

Well it's not surprising Nickelodeon is desperate enough. What do they even have these days besides SpongeBob reruns?

The Loud House but uh

They have a lot of new cartoons to be honest. I heard The Loud House is pretty popular, but I think they cancelled it.

/lostmedia/ general?

Wait, how the fuck did Dan Schneider remain under the radar?

John K finishing a short? Hasn't he been working on Cans Without Labels for like six years now?

I keep hearing from this board that Dan Schneider is a pedophile. How true are these accusations?

Danny Boy has pretty big foot fetish, you can tell just by watching his shows. It probably doesn't end there.

very true

There was a thread that just got pruned on Sup Forums talking about this.

>believe wikipedia, a website that allows amybody with an account to change anything

Google his name + foot twitter

>tfw the great purge has begun

Wikipedia has a community of people who actually gives a fuck about facts and carefully moderates for vandalism. Not to mention they have a system of bots set up. They are quite frankly the only credible source of information since the news networks started putting their heads up their own assholes.

buff sand buff varnish wax buff buff