Return of the Jedi is low key the best Star Wars film

Return of the Jedi is low key the best Star Wars film.

It has some beautiful, cool moments (Vader's shuttle arriving on new DS and convo w/commander, some of the pre-Ewok Endor stuff, Luke surrendering to Vader and of course the throne room scene) but for the most part it falls flat from a story sense. A lot of awkward cringey unnecessary dialogue and exposition.

This so much.

Beautiful shot, glad it was used in the movie.

>low key
Is this some nigger talk?

is this aesthetic?

It high key isn't

How big is that core room? Like a city?

Yes, old man

>half of the movie is unnecessary filler
>the other half is great luke/ vader moments split and ridiculed by army of nigger teddybears wrecking havoc
>GOAT SW MOVIE

not this thread again

It recycles too much from Star Wars (I refuse to call it "A New Hope."), Ewoks are lame, and the reveal of Darth Vader as a thin voiced old egghead kind of cheapens the climax a bit.

I always thought it was kind of dumb how throwing the main bad guy into a pit was supposed to redeem a lifetime of evil deeds and make Vader a good guy. It become even worse when Lucas later decided that Vader was space Jesus and this act somehow brought balance to the entire Force.

Ewoks were unironically the money

how can people draw this good, fucking hell

ROTJ is the most fun SW film to watch as a kid®.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

>how throwing the main bad guy into a pit was supposed to redeem a lifetime of evil deeds

Nobody says he was redeemed.

This is a kino shot but the film is still garbage.

I literally can't.
Kid-me:
RotJ > SW > ESB

Adult-me:
ESB > SW > RotJ

>tiny dishes on a larger dish
wouldn't this design just interfere with the signals the bigger dish is sending/receiving?

It's a shield generator not a radio dish

>(I refuse to call it "A New Hope."),
>Fedora? Oh, surely you must mean my dorito dust crusted trusty black trilby, m'lady

how long until Disney releases the censored version of the OT, putting CGI clothes on every slutty female alien

right, but it looks like it has the same design as a dish and would probably work as one for the shield generator.

comfiest =/= best