Is anyone going to talk about how Joe acted like a total cuck at the beginning of the latest episode?

Is anyone going to talk about how Joe acted like a total cuck at the beginning of the latest episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWyorSrM0Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=lrPiupdE7oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL cuck xD

the buzzword fits in this case

don't be such a cunt about it

you

>stopped smoking pot
>lost touch with his best friend brian callen
>schaub is getting more famous than him
>eddie says he feels weird about him
>first podcast is him apologizing for his jokes

mid life crisis has hit

You mean he brought out his wife and watched while anthony macaroni fucked her?

>lost touch with his best friend brian callen
>schaub is getting more famous than him
>eddie says he feels weird about him

what

oh for sure my man 100%

joe's always been a left-leaning cuck dude, what the fuck.

there's actually old video of him mocking alex jones on jewtube if you wanna check it out.

he's a big time pussy and he has 2 daughters, so he's an actual cuck. his wife looks ultra-bored too and is probably thinkiing about cucking and divorcing him.

not even projecting

What did he mean by this?

to be fair muscle girls are disgusting

you dirty little plebian

Okay joe

>not burying his face in Miesha's ass
What did Joe mean by this?

lol

oh no

sober october hasnt been good for him. If he got high he wouldve realized that editing and rereleasing the video then apologizing would be a mistake

what jokes did he apologize for?

He's making a point of not looking at her ass because it's a nice ass, why are people so autistic?

>I laughed at molestation because I'm not smoking pot

Holy fuck Joe get it together

>im sorry, i dont know how to cope with my adult emotions without using a substance that makes me much more timid and passive

>roganfags unironically believe this

He didn't want to be rude. There is a webm of a cop who tried not to look at Miesha's ass, but he failed.

Mhm sure, how come you guys always completely ignore the two other pictures
Is it really that hard to except your idol is homosexual?

is it really that hard to distinguish between except and accept, retard?

What does it feel like to know a fag has plowed more women than you?

weed wouldn't have kept him from making that joke, it would have kept him from apologizing

Maybe Joe is a switch hitter, maybe he just likes women. Who cares.

He has to pretend he's looking away because he's a married man n shit. It's a bit.

he's become self conscious about the fact that people have figured out that he's secretly right wing.

i dont get your point? unless your saying apology isnt based on emotions, which is highly autistic

>Schaub is getting more famous than him

You mean the dude who can barely sell out bingo halls with his "comedy" and made to be a total idiot during his entire 'MMA perspective' in the lead up to McGregor and Mayweather? The dude that no MMA fan likes anymore because he's such a annoying faggot who dick rides all the time my guy? For sure 100%

>spends first 30 minutes of todays episode apologising for making pedo jokes
>then goes into this huge anti trump rant
He got threatened by "them"

>still not commenting on the other pictures
Lmao pathetic

Why do you care so much? Sounds like you have an axe to grind.

>All that backpedaling/damage control that Cuck Shaub made when McGregor obviously got absolutely dominated.
!

I find it funny that you guys can't admit hes gay, half the shit in this thread is about him getting cucked or whatever. Every time I post that pic everyone jumps in REEEING that he's not gay.

You're like that 6th grade kid who gives shitty arguments just to feel like he is winning a conversation

Why can't you just answer why he's so excited to stare at some dudes asses?

>h8rs still in shambles
schaub bless

because hes checking out their muscle definition, obviously. its much weirder to not look at the chick than it is to look at the dude, which is why people are commenting on that part of the picture. your either a teenbro or a lardass.

Jesus Christ. I'm watching the Redban episode now.

>I'm so sorry about making fun of a celebrity
>It's because I'm not smoking weed
>That George Costanza "I give up" hoodie and beard look

Kek, go to bed Joe

>Why can you just answer LOL?!
>"HAHAHA look at these retards, they can't keep up with my superior wits"

So what if he likes to give rimjobs to dudes, what's your point?

alright tubby little boy, go back to your frog images

SeeI think its hilarious they freak out and act like he's not gay

Is this Brian Redban?

Oh no

do you think closeted gay men do a fake extra "O.M.G" or is he going 'bro im totally not gay so im mirin"

does he come off as extremely untrustworthy to anyone else? like he would stab someone he's known for years in the back with out even thinking about it. i don't know if he has a history of this but that's the impression i get.

I get what you mean, he comes across as the kind of guy that would do anything without remorse because he can easily justify it on his head and come across as right everytime, it's kinda scary desu.

heem, what the fuck

>that would do anything without remorse because he can easily justify it on his head and come across as right everytime
he's literally apologizing and saying he felt bad for doing a tame diddle joke, you neofag faggots scared of any whiff of masculinity

Did he actually give up weed?

He's pretty convincing when he talks about it and he can't act, so I believe him

>i was trying to make my friend laugh
>but i was in a show
>i'll stop being funny on my show
jfc

lol Yeah was thinking this, glad you made a thread

Jesus Christ neogaf really did come here.

being disloyal and being a coward aren't incompatible. he's probably apologising because he feels he needs to to save his own skin. i'm sure he would just as quickly throw a good friend under the bus for the same reason.

>eddie bravo feels weird about him
source?

what the actual fuck are you two on about?

>successful stand up comedian
>successful tv star
>successful podcaster
>ripped as fuck
>probably hung
how could he ever be a cuck bro?

YOU'RE A FAGGOT, WE CAN HEAR YOUR FAGGOTRY IN YOUR TYPING

manlet

Yeah man guys like that always have the same friends for 20+ years. You're talking out your ass m8.

you're telling me 5"7 isn't tall?

I've met him in person, he's 5'5"

>an actual, real life joe rogan fan

maybe the opportunity to stab his best friend in the back for personal gain just hasn't come up yet.

Any man under 5'10 is a manlet, king of midgets.

dude i told you that in private!

>Cult of worthless people that worship him because he gifted them a carrer
>friends

>uh guys dont u think hed be a dysloyal meany? bad vibes from him, dont think he'd like me

do you think he would like you? do you ever fantasise about meeting him and becoming best buds?

If I had the most successful podcast in the world and made six figures per year doing it, I would apologize for making a child molestation joke in front of millions, as well. It's easy to be critical here, but if you're livelihood was on the line and you were well known, you'd do the same.

schaub was intimated by Nate Diaz my dude and resorted to trying to instigate a fight with him so he could get some 15 minutes of fame dude should stick to his podcast

when did this happen? i thought he was trying to not start a fight when that shit with nate diaz happened

but he's made countless comparable, insensitive statements, why start apologizing now?

the editing of the video was extra weird, too

He blew things way out of proportion because he's a yes man drama queen. The conversation was 30 seconds at most, but fuckface said it went on for five minutes.

Maybe some sponsors or Hollywood people told him to cool it. Maybe he's 50, and is changing. I don't know.

he's just mirin

In what world were Callen's and Bravo's careers gifted to them?

LMAO what is the problem with your edgelords. When Joe is introspective he is a cuck? Sorry he doesn't have on some dumbass Sup Forums tier guest prattling about the flat earth

Imagine not getting enough responses so you start your own shitty thread only for it to be deleted. How have you not necked yourself yet?

I've recently realized that eddie bravo is the only based member of joe's crew

Here's a breakdown that analyzed the whole situation
youtube.com/watch?v=LWyorSrM0Hs
and said video without the breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=lrPiupdE7oY

That's a nice pic, saved.

He's for sure the least drama chasing of the group and he doesn't start shit he just likes to talk about his theory's with people seems chill and not a stuck up dick like Schuab or Callen

he;s trying to quit his marijuana addiction, give him a fucking break!

literally who cares

you'd have to be a complete retard to want to listen to edgy brah talk about anything other than martial arts

>you're telling me 5"7 isn't tall?

Rogan apologized for the pedo joke probably because of all the stuff in DC and Hollywood

Dropped marijuana and picked his coke habit back up.

haha hes a special snowflake lib cuck Xd

how does he have a house in venice, bentley, and always buying gucci shit, when all he does is that shitty podcast thats get like 10k views on youtube?

He did the right thing. Corey Feldman was a cute innocent kid, cruel to mock that kid getting molested

he fired redban, the actual person who told him about and helped him start the podcast. so idk man.

He did say that he got Alex Jones drunk and high to show how crazy he is. He's shown that side of his his when the topic of Alex Jones comes up.