David Duke

>David Duke

so...... this is the peak of alt right humour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIELhorSgNA?t=2m40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Moon Man
YOU'RE REFERENCING THINGS I KNOW

Sam Hyde just hasn't been the same since he got facefucked by that tranny

Two ways to identify a faggot
1. Laughs at his owns jokes
2. Makes hand gestures while he speaks

Yes OP, you can tell by the way they defend that shitty joke to death.

the only people who dont like sam are non whites who feel left out of his white supremacist humor and literal cuckolds like brett gelman

>They think the humour in this is mere reference
lmao, come back when you've read some Guenon and Schuon, and prove to me that you've got a 130+ IQ, then maybe I can try explaining it to you.

basically

that's why the alpha liberal Gelman had to bend this cuck over and fuck him before cancelling his show

congrats, you understand the skit.

It changed him forever.

>reading gay nerd books for fags
nice try brainlet I naturally compose my own phenomenology by absorbing rick-and-morty-in-itself, a truly dialectical masterpiece. Come back when u can truly grasp the noumenon of rick’s nihilism and have a galaxy brain like me

what's the story here?

what. the. fuck.
is this real? so he's been a hypocrite the whole time

Except sam does both unironically in a lot of his vlogs, not to mention all the borderline gay things, like the tranny incident and from the trailer.

>implying that's sam
yeah every gay guy who's died his hair blonde is now sam hyde :^). also look at that hairline. doesn't match a single bit

Sam, we can all see who it is ;)

I can't believe there are still commie filth still fuming over the fact that Sam had his own successful tv show. Yes he said moonman indicating he was surreptitiously committing a thought-crime and double-bad wrong think smirking the whole time . Get over it fags

That was a hot tranny, assuming she wasn't bullshitting, Sam was lucky to fuck such a speciman.

The tranny incident has been debunked. Do you really think Sam would bottom?

youtu.be/xIELhorSgNA?t=2m40s

How long until sam is truly forgotten? (as in no more daily threads)

youre supposed to go along with me and string a bunch of retards on :(

it's pretty obvious that the MDE fans are the ones who are butthurt. they get trolled on here every day. i think you're projecting. i actually like MDE but most fans are so pathetic and get asspained every time Tim is mentioned. MUH HEALTH INSURANCE. damn sam is so pathetic now. he will never live up to "Moms" again.

Of course he would.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sam Hyde.

meh, toying with retards is actually bad for your mental health

You call what you're doing trolling you son of a bitch? I remember when trolling meant something.

i'm not trolling at all. i was just replying to you

HAHAHA HE WEAR SILLY CLOTHES AND SAY RACIST THINGS