Why did this character seem to give many young boys butterflies in their stomach?

Why did this character seem to give many young boys butterflies in their stomach?

I always related to Jenny because she wanted to be a real girl like I always did.

She's sexy, just look at that midriff

Why do I wish I was Jenny when I am currently undergoing gender transitioning?

Unlike real girls, she would always be the "weird" one no matter how normal she acted or looked just like a lot of young boys.

Stop mutilating your genitals

how weird would it be to have her as a gf when youre 60 years old and she is still trapped in a teenage robot body

This was one of the last Nick shows before they flushed their dignity down the toilet in 2005 by closing Nick Studios

shes hot thats all

>Teenage girl
>Will never age
>Can shut her down when she gets annoying
>Possibly into STEM

Because she dressed like a slut and had her midriff exposed the entire time.

>used to draw katara and tell my parents she was a special girl

>there is a flash of her getting fucked by rock people

Came several times to that.

She's a dweeb in universe which is a rarity with women. It's a two pronged issue where not only is she attainable but someone you can relate to.

I want to ____ that robot

oil?

feed and seed

>that Zone parody

>when the dp hits

Why are the only people who ever talk about this character usually pedophiles with deviantart galleries full of shit like Gwen Tennyson

cum inside

ZONE IS KINO

I never understood people who think she's sexy. As a kid, I thought she was cute, not sexy.

When I was 12 I prayed for an hour with all my might that I would wake up with her in my bed, same with the pink haired girl from Tenchi Muyo

thats normal as a kid but as the next step you transitioned straight into homosexuality

I'm bi

what does her ass and pussy feels like

same but with the purple haired girl from saber marionette j

>implying the christian god would help desperate waifu fags

go get 'im girl
teenage robot

>Can shut her down when she gets annoying
I'm not risking getting close to her shutdown button.
She might blow me the fuck away.

She's not sexy on her own. The sexiness comes from seeing an intellectual property designed for children's consumption anally raped until she orgasms. The perversion, the violation, the darkness.

lol

So, when you guys had crushes on characters when you were kids, what songs did you play while thinking of her?

She gave me butterflies, but not in my stomach. If you understand what I'm saying.

but, but, i am the ro-bot
i am the ro-bot

Was Sheldon a representative of the show's viewers?