Are you allowed to talk about this show on Sup Forums or will it get deleted because it's not made for toddlers

are you allowed to talk about this show on Sup Forums or will it get deleted because it's not made for toddlers

You know I feel dumb for not realizing that Triptank was just a series of pilots they were debating on giving a show. That said, how was the second episode? I missed it

I saw the trailers.
I get the vibe that that the show really, REALLY wants to be Rick and Morty.

same as the first they put the guy through hell and only fix it because the way they fucked up causes them the aliens a shit ton of problems. and the guy dies a whole lot inside instead of a little inside this time.

>or will it get deleted because it's not made for toddlers

What did he mean by this?

Stuff like Clarence, Harvey Beaks, and Star.

Apologize.

mature cartoons for mature adults such as myself

I hate adult cartoons just as much as I hate children cartoons.

Is he implying that threads about "adult" cartoons get deleted by mods for no reason whatsoever?

For not liking an Archer ripoff dipped in """"""80's"""""" style?

OP is exaggerating.
What I'm assuming is that he is claiming that cartoons aimed at a older audience falls off this board faster just because it doesn't have something colorful and hyper to keep the thread afloat.

Pretty funny. Especially when he bought that body home

that gary show would have been great

but they never fixed that baby's life they fucked up

That is generally true, mainly because kids shows get renewed easier. There aren't nearly as many adult animated shows anyways. But OPs cartoon has mediocre animation and humor. Looks like discount Ugly Americans

suck it gary was getting stale

This is neither mature and is a compliment calling it animation

Comedy Central shoud have die years ago

Oh god I miss that show.

It's like rick and morty except the jokes are a lot worse, the animation is worse, there's no overarching plot and the style is more unappealing.

Without southpark CC is fucking NOTHING. NOTHING I TELL YOU.

that always bothered me
why couldn't they just give the babyfood back

people on this board care only about these things:
how nicely something is animated
and
waifus
since jeff and some aliens has neither you can bet Sup Forums will never discuss it
that does not mean its bad
its the best show they could have made from triptank as everything else from bethany to those chinc highschool girls would have gotten stale

>It's like rick and morty
both shows are about scifi that only makes them similar in genre not topics
>no overarching plot
RnM only developed that in the second season and on the last episode in the first

i saw this shit for the first time just yesterday

then what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums

I like Legends of Mah Niiiiigs Heights better, but they're both pretty bad in a good kind of way.

Mr. Pickles is still better than both though.

Hey, don't blame me, I watched every episode on TV as they aired. I even caught most of the reruns.

WE ARE THE MARTIANS