>Cathokino
Pick one.

I choose shitty bait

>what if house of cards but in vatican
>what if trump was pope
Dropped it by ep2

Great show, the absolute highest tier.

>tfw other Catholics are prudes who can't handle a show that has sex in it
>tfw Sup Forums is filled with retards who think Lenny was "based" and "did nothing wrong"
>tfw The Young Pope actually has the perfect balance of edginess and actually respecting the Church, and actually makes both the liberal and conservative characters nuanced and complex

if Christ was alive today he'd be saying fuck the church

>I am the voice of God the Almighty, Lordkeeper of the Heavens and the Earth and all that embraces life and existence lovingly.

>tfw Sup Forums is filled with retards who think Lenny was "based" and "did nothing wrong"
By the end he's a very likable character. If you thought he's supposed to be a "bad guy" or that the show is intended ironically or cynically, you didn't get it

He did literally nothing wrong. He was great but he also grew.

That's what I'm saying, he was a complex character. He didn't "make the church great again," in fact he practically destroyed the church, but he wasn't a completely awful person either. The same can more or less be said of Voiello.

>hurr durr he mean liek trump

>dropped by ep 2

Its not at all like that for the entire season.

>he wasn't a completely awful person either
How was he awful at all? He had good intentions and did what he thought was right for the whole show. Things happened along the way to change his perspective, he made mistakes and learned to see things in a more nuanced way, but I don't think his intentions were ever bad.

more like the young kino

That's inclining a little too close to House of Cards, it's more like the story is about extremely powerful people who nearly destroy the Church from their cynicism but ultimately all have hearts of gold and grow to love their fellow man.

It honestly gets better

This show completely and correctly defines what it means to be clergy Catholic or Protestant.

>in fact he practically destroyed the church
Did he? There's some implication that his initial "Tough Love" doctrine ended up strengthening the church, weeding out those who didn't truly care about faith and ensuring that Catholicism is no longer subject to what is politically trendy

This show has some of the best cinematography of all time. FACT

he also won that confrontation with the prime minister who, if i remember correctly, wanted to give less tax money to the church.

>if Christ was alive today he'd be saying fuck the church

*walks towards you*

This show made me cry to be honest

Pure kino

full
kit
wanker

Did he kill tonino???