Injustice 2 thread: Gaymian edition

Injustice 2 thread: Gaymian edition

damian sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004/#88280952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget to tune in on NRS' stream on tuesday Sup Forums.

Dont foget, we da bad guyz

we some kinna....Injustice two?

While that may be true, Jaime a best new fighter.

what're the odds Damian had a Batman 666 costume?

>Damian sucks
In other news, water is wet. But seriously fuck Damian with a rake

That game looks really bad.

Blue Bitch looks like h'es sneezing

Damian looks like Chris Odonnel

> knife and gun.

Huh Red Hood/Jason is gonna be his alt skin isn't it?

I wouldn't count on it.

That is a seriously ugly costume.

Glad Red Bitch is out so his meme movie fans circa 2010 cry

What's the point of obviously shitposting like this?

WELL what do you want to talk about fella

Speculation about the reveal on the 24th for starers:
Who do you guys think it's gonna be?
Also what are you guys predicting for regularity of reveals? Game drops in May. That's about 4 months for about 20 characters.

Dami!!!!! :D

we dont if itll be a reveal
i think itll be damibane gameplay

I don't mind Damian being the game. The problem I have is that they removed everything unique about him and just made him some lame angry adult Robin.

I wish this game wasn't set in the Injustice universe. It was only "good" for a one and done story, not really something I wanna keep tabs on. When I play a fighting game, I wanna play as my favorite characters, not shitty elseworlds versions of them.

Theyre going to showcase Flash probably

Blue beetle should have been in the league instead of cyborg

although they need to retcon him a bit

I hope it's another Batman character just so I can see that one user in the last thread get fucking pissed.

>inb4 Steppenwolf DLC
You know you want it. Our charts say so

Huh? Well I didn't mean to shitpost if it came off as that. I'm just looking forward to the stream and wanted to enjoy it with my Sup Forums bros is all.

I could see them do Flash and Cold since the tv show is back that day too, maybe all the CW crew

16 week and 20+1 characters could easily fill weekly streams, ending with Darkseid

Oh sorryI meant to quote the guy after you. I'm also hyped for the stream.

Him and a reworked Ares for S Y N E R G Y.
Just pack him in with Orion and Barda

Oh alright. I'm betting they'll be showing off a lot of gameplay during that stream, given how we have like 7 characters who've been announced but all we've seen of them are CGs and (for Robin and Brainiac) in-game stills.

mfw Jasonfags sodukoing everywhere

Yfw Ares and Steppenwolf share a slot

>Brainiac downloading all of Planet Earth's history in preparation for assimilation
>downloads the Joker's psyche profile
>cannot handle the data and Joker takes over Brainiac

Watch this happen
Batwanking can be stopped by no man

With your pic I thought Brainiac downloads and tries to acknowledge Internet memes and that's how "Joker" is reborn

wow, lazytown got really dark didn't it?

>Damian not being presented as either an insolent shit of a pre-teen or a terrible Batman that dragged Gotham down to hell

no sir I do not like

So I don't understand. Damian was in the last game as well (as Nightwing which was retarded). If they were gonna introduce Robin as a separate character, it was going to obviously be Damian.

And having Robin doesn't mean there won't be Nightwing or Red Hood, in fact I'd be very, very surprised if they weren't both in, and I'm surprised Red Hood wasn't the pre-order character considering he appeals mostly to Gamestop-loyal Call of Duty gamer idiots.

And of course considering we already know characters like Power Girl, John Stewart and Reverse-Flash are going to be alt-skins, it seems like a no brainer for Tim to be in as one too.

At least with those other charactesr youre getting something fresh

Just give Damian some Red Robin gear and call it a day, dont need to go all out to hear Tim's riveting dialogue with Captain Cold or Swamp Thing

I honestly think the robin skin is for flashbacks given the trailer jumped around in time.

I hope his main skin is a league of assassins thing, or Red Hood for the shitstorm

>inb4

It's going to happen. Zod was DLC to tie into MOS; Steppenwolf & Deathstroke will be DLC to tie into JL.

>Injustice
Damian is NW

>Injustice 2
Damian is Red Hood

The madmen at NRS would do it

I thought the stroker was for the batman solo film?
That's pretty far off

>Injustice 3: Damian is batgirl

>TFW REDUCED TO A STAGE TRANSITION

Why are the characters so overdesigned in Injustice? It's like they don't know when to stop adding detail.

i don't know who it will be but i know with 100% certainty that it will be disappointing.

are you guy telling me to fuck off or go die or go jump off a cliff or eat a turd sandwich everytime i post?

i could get behind this, but sadly that means it won't happen.

no way, hes way too old looking
also reminder this game sucks ass and is filled with disgusting shit batfag characters.

alsosuperman was right

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY

THIS IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY

Need Vic

Hopefully he looks nothing like his shitty Regime alt.

MM was a stage transition

Oh look it's him!

I'm just waiting for a DLC pack of armour boosts that are better in every way than the ones in the game.
Want to have Super Saiyan Lebron James Superman?
Buy the gear pack today!

NRS wouldn't do exactly that
And you know it

>Damian is batgirl

Not in Trump's America.

i would never disappoint you friend

yep on top of skins, premium skins, and dlc characters they will also have more paid armor. it will be like dota 2.

Except that in Dota 2, there are no paid DLC characters and the cosmetics don't change stats
Here they do

These skins are coming and you know it

>in a perfect world, all the actors would voice them

Amell voiced his GA costume in the first game, didn't he?

Everyone in this game better have a set of gear that makes them look normal and not armored the fuck up.

can Little Bill be a premium skin?

>Preorder your tickets for Justice League and get your DCEU skins that offer greater abilities than ever before!

>ever playing with gear on

yes and dota 2 is also f2p while this costs 60. it's advanced jewery of the highest order.

the default setting you start the game with

have fun sitting in a lobby waiting 6 hours for a match

I doubt that most people online will play with gear on

It's a fightan game, not a fucking f2p mobile app

gear is basically alternate costume but split up into different parts so you can mix and match them like you're playing TF2.

No one will actually play with the effects on because there will inevitably be that specific set of gear on that specific that makes them broken as fuck.

>implying that NRS won't just make it that you can't wear any gear instead of just making the gear have no stats

God no. Base Superman is ugly as shit. He doesn't even have a belt

Deathstroke isn't on list of characters

Buy our gear then
t. Boone

Minister Blizzard Premium skin when?

I wanna see Poison Ivy, personally. Hope we get gameplay of her soon.

"Nature always wins."

doesn't matter if you play to win you will take any advantage you can get plus gear changes+adds moves. they'll be like 2 people trying to play without it while everyone else will be having fun with gear.

literally not any different then how badly nrs balances characters normally

>cg render of batman portray him with white eyes
>in game he doesn't have white eyes

fix this shit, boon.

batman is evil

Id rather have this Freeze design playable, but theyre definitly going with the standard form to fit over Cold

Your mom is evil

>clash with Bane
>plane stage

>Now we'll see who's the big guy!
>All according to plan!

>Bill: You're a big girl
>Diana: You're about to get an up close look
>Bill: Well at least you can talk

Speaking of that I'm wondering how the hell gear will work with the premier skins. The site describes them as "transforming" the regular characters in to new ones but I want to see how that works. Will the skins just be a new base that you can put the regular gear over, are the skins gear themselves or does the premier skin just override all your gear equipped so you have the stats but the look remains static? I'm hoping they'll show it off on Tuesday along with the new character.

gonna guess the look is just static.

Dont think youll be able to for example a new Captain Cold hoodie gear over Freezes fishtank head

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

its okay my child

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004/#88280952

Let me do a quick off-the-dome Premium Skin rundown based off the leak roster

Superman - Martin Manhunter
Batman - Owlman
Wonder Woman - Grail
The Flash - Wally West
Green Lantern - Guy Gardner
Cyborg - Mr. Terrific
Aquaman - Orm
Black Adam - Shazam
Swamp Thing - ????
Scarecrow - ????
Ivy - ????
Beetle - ???
Captain Cold - Freeze
Damian - Red Hood (hey he's got a gun and a sword)
Dr. Fate - Brother Blood
Bane - Killer Croc
Harley - Huntress (it works believe)
Firestorm - if Deathstorm isnt a gear
Catwoman - Cheetah
Braniac - Lex Luthor
Joker - Riddler
Green Arrow - Ra's al Ghul (he's used bows!)
Black Canary - Silver Banshee
Deadshot - Deathstroke (limited weapon use is weird for Slade but whatever)
Grodd - Etrigan (this'll work great swear to god)

did my best

I think Roy Harper would be more likely for a Green Arrow skin. MMH as just a Supes costume would just piss fans off, we'll probably get Bizarro for Supes before anything else. And Grid would probably work better for Cyborg.

Grundy could potentially work for Swamp Thing but that depends on his moveset. And Scarecrow could share a spot with Sinestro if he's a Yellow Lantern. I know people will want a Ted Kord skin for BB but I have no idea how they could reasonably make that work with all the scarab stuff in Jaime's moveset.

Just where do you think you are?

I hope scarecrow is just a skin for Sinestro, I'd hate to lose out on a major villain like Sinestro for yet another batman character

Yeah agreed. I mean it's cool that Atrocitus is in now but he's his own thing and doesn't really work as a replacement for Sinestro if that's what they're going for.

JUSTICE LORDS SKIN WHEN?

Flashpoint Batman would be fine too.

what's the point of Sup Forums on Sup Forums

hopefully that's not the case seeing as Sinestro played a fairly large role in the first game (I haven't read the comics so I don't know how prominent he was after the events of the game).

Well the comics take place in the five years between the destruction of Metropolis and when the normal heroes show up from their dimension. Year 2 of the comic is centered entirely around Sinestro joining the Regime, Hal becoming a yellow lantern and fighting off the Green Lantern corps. It's definitely the best arc of the series and Sinestro plays a huge part in all of it and is a major character from then on. Him just being gone from the sequel would be weird as fuck.

To avoid shitposting. Injustice/MK threads on Sup Forums are always either bitching about manfaces, bitching about PC ports or bitching about DLC.

not only that, he also has the potential for badass looking moves

Kinda mad because im a Timfag, but i've gotten over it.

You can be really convoluted when adapting comics to games/cartoons/movies making the normies confused and the comicfags don't really care because they know all of the lore anyway

or you can make it more tight-knit and reach a kind of middle ground

in most shows/movies going forward, the progression will be Dick Grayson as Robin then Nightwing, then Damian coming in as Robin like in the Injustice comics and the new animated movies like Son of Batman
(maybe with some Jason Todd middle ground yet unexplored like in BvS)
maybe then you don't have all that baggage and can then maybe do something new

Tim doesnt suck, its just by the time you try and get to Tim the lore is already a clusterfuck unless you ADAPT i.e Jason / hybrid Tim from the animated series

either that or the devs are just fuckin gay

Superman - Martian Manhunter

That's fucking retarded and terrible. In fact half of the ones you listed are fucking terrible. You don't just take a character and try to slam them in to play as someone else. It works with the current premium skins because they have the exact same powers. Etrigan as Grodd what the fuck are you even smoking?

Especially when Atrocitus is mad at the Sinestro corps. Best chance to have them face off.

I'm convinced none of you are actually timfags. you're not convincing. you don't even have tim reaction images

That really is the best explanation for it. I've always liked Tim but when adapting the comics he is completely superfluous compared to the others. Dick is the first, Jason is the one who died and Damian is the biological son. Tim is just a random kid who became Robin. If the adaptation isn't something longform like a long running tv show or cartoon then there's no real good place to fit Tim in there without muddling the narrative. But at least Injustice Tim isn't dead like a lot of other characters are in this universe.

Yeah. Joker and Harley made Superman into a paranoid, but the main reason he becomes a mad tyrant, is Sinestro. He must be in the game.

Batman himself is more likely to get one. And that's probably not very likely.

Well Sinestro and Wonder Woman. She is a real manipulative bitch in this universe.