Does anyone still watch this? I dropped it half way through season one

Does anyone still watch this? I dropped it half way through season one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
youtube.com/watch?v=MopFOELg-Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why make a thread about it now? Just to whine about muh agendas or some shit? Please leave.

s3 is better than s1, it's about as good as The Flash now

nothing spectacular, just dumb fun

I've never seen it but I like it when she shows up in Flash because her and Barry are cute together.

I stopped watching because they stopped doing fanservice.

I dropped it episode 1.
>girl comes out in a superman suit
>yeah okay
next

Dropped after episode 1. Can't remember why though. Probably some gay agenda or anti Trump shit.

I seem to enjoy the Flash crossovers though. Especially that nifty Superfriends song and dance episode.

It's actually decent when they're not falling hand over fist to shove SJW feminist cuck shit down everyone's throats.

So 99% of it is trash

soon as they started talking about the evil white men i left, so season 1 was it for me. I'd watch if they just left out all the sjw shit.

Her fappening pics were the best of the lot.

Bitch is gone btw.

Better than Katie's?

people already saw her naked, what's the point in watching this shit?

needed hairier vag
kazan was best

this

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

youtube.com/watch?v=MopFOELg-Lk

did that gay wedding actually trigger you? get a grip dude

reading spider man comics over the years, i've put up with a lot of bullshit, but that was actually my tapping out point. Not paying for that drivel

It's worse than Inhumans.

Spiderman recently switched bodies with doctor octopus and started fucking a dwarf, but the marriage of 2 side characters made you rage?

Don't know why you posted the Prowler page

Normie tumblr garbage

the doc ock body switch and spiderverse are expected in comic books and didn't bother me, and i would have fucked the dogshit outta that midget.

what can I say, they lost a customer. I'm sure I'm not the only one.