Who the fuck keeps shilling blade runner 2049 here ?

Who the fuck keeps shilling blade runner 2049 here ?

Me, I get paid 0.05$ per thread.

The AI waifu industry. They are trying to normalize degeneracy.

Thanks for being honest

based on the crying they do at normal "criticism" on this board thats essentially the same for any other flick and has been for years, not people "from" Sup Forums

People with taste

There Is no AI waifu industry user.

Waifufags misinterpret obvious visual exposition, assume film supports their pathetic pursuits.

>Waifufags
So reddit?

>normal "criticism"

This movie is highly acclaimed, mate. 88% on RT.

>Taste

>Normal criticism
'Reddit' and Villeneuve pastas aren't actual criticism

The same plebs that praised Breaking Bad S5

>Highly acclaimed = Quality

wew lad

fennec foxes are cute! cute!

Wow, I doubt you could understand this movie or its criticisms if you couldn't understand an eleven word post.

This! but spouting "KINO BASED DENNY BASED DEAKINS BASED GOOD" is valid praise of course

You're right it's too 2 deep for me.

Noisy hyperkinetic weirdos.

I clapped when I saw it in the Last Jedi trailer

>its a mod trys to post like the rest of us

The only people saying that are shitposters like yourself evidently

you take that back

user I...

blade runner 2049 is objectively Sup Forums's movie of the year up to this point

You're right about the shitposter part but there are anons here on this board that unironically call it "kino".

Movie of ever is more like it.
I have no doubt it's enough to beat Drive in terms of meme quality.

dunno, must be me

Why does every poster with an animal image come off as a pseudo intellectual redditor?

It's a good film, anyone that likes film is going to talk about it on a board specifically devoted to film

so really, why have you made this thread?

r u hiring?

It's the only good movie in theatres right now, save for IT (which I personally disliked but many other posters seemed to enjoy) and maybe Only The Brave (looks shit to me but seems to have solid reviews). Additionally, it has waifus galore and a protagonist which many posters here find emotionally relatable.

There are no quotable lines like at all.
And the dark knight rises is the emperor of memes

Maybe It's (You) who is the redditor !

it's just an old guy butthurt his fave movie sank because only a very few people watched it so tries to come up with excuses like "it's too deep for people" to feel better when the brutal truth is it's an awful and boring movie.

goddamn you, OP, it's pics like that that made me attracted to furry animals

>only good movie in theatres right now

for you

>pic of old man

That's very appropriate because that's exactly what Blade Runner fans are. The movie sank because only a few fans are left alive.

furfag raus