Are any of the Saw movies worth watching or are they just a meme from a bygone age...

Are any of the Saw movies worth watching or are they just a meme from a bygone age? Curious with the reboot coming out this week

First two are good, rest is trash.

The first? Yes. The second? Ugh... what makes you think the second is still worth a watch?

Saw 1 is a good thriller. Everything else is convoluted trash of varying quality. The most you get out of it after Saw 1 is interesting kills.

the one with the needle pit

I feel like if you know the twist of the first it's not even remotely worth watching

Saw 3?

I saw Saw I, then I saw Saw II too. I never saw Saw III though so, what would I see Saw IV for?

Teen moviea

First one is genuinely good.

Saw > Saw II > Saw VI > Saw III > Saw IV > Saw VII > Saw V

V was just boring trash.

Never seen any past the first two. First is just okay. Second, I don't remember anything except some dumb tweest at some point.

First flick is genuinely okay

The rest are good for a laugh

Saw turned to shit when they devised puzzles that were impossible to escape.

I more or less agree with this. 1, 2, 3, and 6 are all good. 7 is kinda enjoyable even if it is more over the top. 4 and 5 are the only ones I don't really like.

Say what you will about the movies, the lore is completely without fault, if not a little far fetched.

>I don't remember anything except some dumb tweest at some point.

They all have twist endings. That's one thing that is consistent about the Saw movies.

Yeah. Unless other slasher movies, Saw actually has a plot to it. A reason to be, other than "lets kill these people because why not."

even though I don't like these movies I'm honestly a little intrigued by the new one, I like how incredibly convoluted the lore is

it's like the fucking Metal Gear Solid of slasher flicks with all the retcons added in and things running concurrently

That was the point though, Jigsaw's cronies didn't share his (misguided) desire to help others, they just wanted to kill.

I love how each consecutive movie expands on the series as a whole, I'm a sucker for that stuff