RWBY/RT General #1156: Best Grimm Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fd4625e2-fe5e-49e1-93e2-8eb4d5814cd8/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-10-ku7r4w

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Best Ship

Can't cuck the Nuck.

>Grimm up until this volume were just shadow animals with bone masks and spikes and a dragon
>now we've got ghosts and demons from folklore

What the hell.

Press F to pay respects

truly the best trio

No this is best grimm

Arkos before bed!

Stepping shit up.

If we include the gorilla, all new Grimm are somewhat humanoid. Might not be a coincidence.

what if weiss wanted to seem cool so she started using urban slang

>Implying Ruby isn't familiar enough with how Crescent Rose works to fight like that.

Arkos has already been put to bed user.

You should move on.

>tie her up to crescent rose
>dont even tie up her legs
>can run incredibly fast and turn into rose petals

What if Ruby watched "Ghost Car" on youtube and ran to you crying?

Wasn't it said somewhere that normal Grimm and "Salem's" Grimm were very different?

>My face when people think Lancaster is going to happen.

Shh user, you can have your ships but I shal not abandon mine

Yes

I tell her to put her big girl bra on and stop being a bitch about it.

Never give up the ship!

>Quad nines

I think you're on to something.

Happiness?

>"You did well user, but you know too much. I will make it quick."

whoops you're not

She has killed before

Hey Cinder I see you got your voice, half of face and large amount of skin back

No, but I appreciate it. The more I see the more I unironically like the idea.

>kick her right on the pussy

>Salem with her father

>What if you were born as Weiss's twin brother (Four minutes younger) with your memories of the show intact?

Honestly how fucking dumb is Weiss anyway? Maybe if she spent more time learning business and economics she'd have already inherited the SDC. Jacques made the right decision by making Whitley the heir.

>Jaune explictly pursued Weiss instead of Pyrrha
>People think the relationship would have ever lasted.

Put benis in ruby or yang

She's a girl. They're not good at business.

>I'm fucking white now
God damn it all.

Don't blame Weiss. Blame the dumb writers.

>she'd have already inherited the SDC
When she had Jacques assassinated?

I'd try to be as much of a shit as possible so that dad yells at me instead of Whitley or Weiss. I'm a full grown man, even in the body of a five year old, I can take some old cunt screaming at me to shape up.

Then when we get to Beacon, because of-fucking-course I'm going with her, I stick my dick in Ruby and try to avoid Yang and Taiyang for the rest of my life.

>Implying they'd want you.

>Trying to separate the characters from the writing

Try to be a good brother to Whitley, put up with Jacques shit, then I'l fuck my sisters

what if Blake wanted you to dick her good

The writers write the characters, so yes. The characters are fictional ones, meaning they have no free will or sentience.

To be fair, I get the feeling that Jacques is the kind of asshole who would want Weiss to only be good publicity for the company, having her doing benefit concerts and such, instead of running the company. He probably let her get training and let her think she's the heiress, when actually training Whitley in business for when he makes him the heir instead.

A cat is fine too...

By that logic Jaune is truly a master strategist but is held back by Miles and Kerry's writing.

>Implying sex only happens when a woman bobs your scrote and checks your teeth.

People don't know who they're fucking day one.

Depends. If my presence and willingness to reign Weiss in earns me enough brownie points for her to not turn into Shitty Kitty later in the story, then sure. Otherwise, no. My glorious snow-white Schnee cock will not plunge turd holes.

what if ruby made a robot statute out of propane tanks

Yes, he is. Miles and Kerry are not strategists themselves, just like they know nothing about fighting, hence they are bad with fighting choreography.

Pyrrha eventually would have lost him to some other girl.

He's never called himself a "master strategist" though.

Just appointed himself strategy guy cause he can't do anything else at the moment.

She would be Hank Hill's favorite girl.

But what if Jaune's genius really is on a different field that we are too dumb to understand?
What if Jaune is playing 6D mahjong?

Not try to fuck her

Quad nines confirm we're getting a black knight grimm riding a sandworm grimm fighting against Salem for controlling his people.

>Mechanogrimm
I could dig it

You think Blake will return the favor for sun

no

Due to your impure intentions you enter RWBY with the loser aura.

No girl will ever want you and even Jaune kind of feels embarrassed hanging out with you.
Congratulations you are now the hero of your own story.

Can I retain my skin color?

what if she really wanted you to fuck her

Im gonna fuck Jaune!

You are the worst DM I've ever had, and one of them tried to fuck my wife.

What would happen if Ghira caught them like this

But that's forbidden love!

Did he at least roll for it?

Hey!!! She came on to me!!

Yes, which is why he still ranks above this railroading fuckstick.

Say what you will about Arkos fags, but you at least have to admire their determination, however delusional, in the face of hopelessness.

It's almost endearing.

>Everyone in the Schnee family is white
>Motif is fucking snow
>Twin of Weiss
>Being anything other than white.
No.

Can I at least look like GSP?

Dude. One member of your desired pairing is dead.
You don't have a ship left to abandon. It sunk into the ocean, broke into pieces, and those pieces got consumed and broken down by marine life.

How badly does Kali want grandkids?

Yes, but you're forced to have a strength semblance and are mocked as the stupid thug of the family, no matter how smart you are. Even Weiss thinks you're an idiot. She still loves you as a brother, she just thinks you're retarded.

do you think Blake tried other things to hide her cat ears for no reason before settling on a ribbon like maybe a big silly hat

Hah. Like Ruby would befriend criminals.

I imagined that one of the ideas she had was a plastic set of horns shaped like Adam's that she wore for a day before realizing it defeated the whole point of a disguise.

She's kind of friends with Blake

She did with Blake

not a fan of fun huh?

>What if you were born as Weiss's twin brother (Four minutes younger) with your memories of the show intact?

Take the brunt of Jacques's verbal abuse. Like that other guy said, I'm a grown ass man, if I can protect my siblings smiles and help them be better, so be it. That said, I'll protect Weiss the most. Twin bonds and shit.

Go to beacon with my sister. Make sure that no matter what, I don't end up on her team, nor that I end up on team JNPR. Those two teams need to play out as normal.

Proceed to manipulate shit from the background in a way that allows me to stop Cinder's plan, as I'd always be one step ahead of her, and would have a good solid 15 years to prepare.
And, if I can't stop her plans, in the very least plan B will be to find a way to save Penny and Pyrrha and protect Yang and Blake from Adam.

That sounds like my actual childhood.

And at least I'll be loved.

Fucking cool. I'm going to knee people in the heard from a front headlock.

Roman is dead. He's not having any fun.

Almost definitely wrong thread, but nice meme

Justice has no time for fun.

Blake Blake Blake Blake Blake BLAKE

he's alive in chibi and my heart

>kiss her right on the pussy
ftfy