Three Billboards - Film of the Year

Calling it now. Film of the year. Oscars for Frances McDormand (Best Actress) and Sam Rockwell (Best Supporting Actor) as well as Best Original Screenplay. Screenshot this if you like, because Martin McDonogh just became a superstar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Calling it now. Film of the year. Oscars for Frances McDormand/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/billboards film of the year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to give some evil critique on the movie Three Billboards.

i wanna see this despite the trailer havin me feel "eh" on it.

Had me at Sam Rockwell

what a surprise, the director is underrated

"In Bruges" and "7 psychos Shih Tzu" were godlikes films

I'm really only excited for the savage fat jokes in this move. That's McDonogh's trademark.

>Police are too busy torturing black folks

Most underrated actor this generation teebeehee.

seems stupidly anti police to me

You're literally worse than the liberals you hate

Did you even watch the whole trailer? Does she seem like she's supposed to be a "good guy?"

yes, I mega rolled my eyes at that line, bet the script writer responsible thought it was a real zinger

you're right, it's actually anti american

>98% on RT
>"Calling it now"
Well, aren't you brave.

From what I can see, she's fucked-up over her daughter dying, and taking it out unfairly on the police department because they haven't been able to solve it. Why does everything have to be twisted into a political message?

I doubt he'll even get nominated for anything, seems like one of those movies that will fly under the radar.

hmm...

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Calling it now. Film of the year. Oscars for Frances McDormand/

>Why does everything have to be twisted into a political message?
>police torturing black folks
Yeah, I'm the one putting out a message in this situation.

Just read the plot. Sounds like typical nihilistic, leftshit, anti-American garbage. No wonder Pedowood is eating this up.

well it seems to have the entire town descend into an aggressive riot of vigilante reprisals, from what I've seen in the trailer

that's not really a realistic portrayal of americans, I suppose I don't like it

can't shake the notion that it feels Americans that live outside of major cities are one breadth away from mad max

Not gonna lie, I loved 7P can't wait

>He determines whether a movie is good by his own personal politics
Pathetic desu

I feel like I've seen this exact same thread before

kys. Reddit quip shit is and has always been trash.

OK so you would agree that people are unreasonably hostile towards the police, in real life, right? So here is a character with a completely unrelated grievance towards her local police, who is being unreasonable about it, saying unreasonable shit. It's not like screenwriters intend for you to agree with every line of dialogue from every character. For fuck's sake you guys really are just as bad as Tumblr, you have no sense of context or intention.

Do you really think the guy who made In Bruges is a SJW now?

>same director as "in bruges"

It all makes sense now

>"this movie is great" thread
>over 20 replies
no, guaranteed reddit shit.
if you question this then hello newfag

i thought it was going to be 'sheriff is in on the crimes'. pass

t. tumblr

Beta

This is how I've found all the unknown kino in the past decade. It works 99% of the time.

Degenerate capeshit thread needs you

Based samposters

I agree. A movie like 'Good Time' dies with less than 10 posts compared to this.
and Good Time was great unironically

In bruges was criminally underrated desu senpai.
Have high hopes for this one

>In bruges was criminally underrated desu senpai
everyone who watched it loved it, you are talking bollocks.

ЁBBING :DDDDD

Used to get posted on Sup Forums daily, across many threads, for years

Same shit with TV shows. Justified was pretty damn good after season 1, but rarely mentioned aside from a thread here or there even while airing because people couldn't shitpost about it.

>he thinks In Bruges is "Reddit quip shit"

Looks alright. His brother has all the real talent but it looks a bit better than seven psychopaths which was abysmal.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/billboards film of the year/
The shill really wants to get a hot meal.

it sorta is

>LE EBIN UNIQUE MOVIE TITLE

hate films like this

No, it will lose to Get Out and Wonder Woman

Glad this is good. Watched the trailer for it a while ago and completely forgot about it until now.
Gives me a nice Justified feel, even has Art in it.

What about MUH BLACK WIFE tropezo

Can't wait.

Back to capeshit threads you need to go

UMMMMMMMMMM sorry sweetie but Thor3 is 100% on RT
It is the film of the year

I'm experiencing total recall after reading this post

>woody
>2 guys from from justified including Art

looks good

>Thor3 is 100%

what a fucking joke america is

How many of you faggots can't watch something because it has annoying politically charged undertones? They're not even that significant. I find the stronk woman shit annoying too but the movie still looks pretty funny.

>Oscars for Frances McDormand (Best Actress)
what a disgusting role model for woman can't wait for the yasss slayyy comments on twitter

What's wrong with McDormand?

Another movie where nobody recognizes that Peter Dinklage is a Dwarf. He's such a bad actor I really hope he doesn't let this down.

>Lol Murilards are fat

So you actually think “black folk” are being tortured?

>Le quirky Small town usa

You mean internet critics

>He's such a bad actor
He was great in GOT for 4 seasons

>can't shake the notion that it feels Americans that live outside of major cities are one breadth away from mad max
This is what it's like to live in a rural part of the US, we are savages constantly on the verge of anarchy and lynching negroes.