Logan

If this movie is set in the future, how will they shoe horn laura into the new mutants timeline?

does wolverine die?

>does wolverine die

thats the most logical conclusion to the film

Fox has made it clear they don't care about the timeline.

Wolverine dies but is transported to the MCU (where it turns out there's little to no mutants there) and Marvel continues to use him while Fox uses X-23.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>Logan and Xavier wonder why there are no more mutants in the movie
>turns out theyre in the MCU now

Based off of that one thread, Xavier dies, Logan and Laura live, and they both ride off into the sunset.
Magik's teleport disks work not on in space but in time, they could easily bring Laura to them.

If leaks are true that Laura has amnesia and is more than 30 years old then the new mutants could easily just release younger laura

Trying to figure out how dangerous an 8 year old girl with a knifes actually is.
They try and make her look really badass but one of those soldiers should just be able to kick her in the head and be done with it.

>what is adamantum skeleton

Is the girl's skeleton covered in metal? If it is they've fucked her growth process completely.

Jackman already confirmed it's a different continuity.
I'm pretty sure it was just her claws that are metal.

>Jackman's getting old
>Need a new wolverine because character is popular with the mainstream
>prepare to shoe horn laura as the new wolverine because muh progression

>does wolverine die?
How
the
fuck
are
we
supposed
to
know

Was a leak yesterday here, a guy from asia that saw a preview

that wasnt a leak, it was a public lynching

New Mutants have a time traveler, Deadpool has a time traveler. I'm sure they'll find a way.

Daken a shit. he's had plenty of chances and failed to amass a significant or even loyal fanbase

didn't see all the thread, when they start with the ticket number I quit

>they

it was one autistic dude

Something she doesn't have

I don't think you know what shoehorning means. This movie is clearly about Logan & X-23

she still has the ole Healing factor and increased agility and strength from being a Logan Sorta-Clone.

not to mention the kill training.

is it true that she has amnesia and is much older than she is?

would make sense as ferals age slower right?