How could what is potentially the greatest show of ALL TIME have such little viewers...

How could what is potentially the greatest show of ALL TIME have such little viewers? I've never met anyone who's watched it. What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dytRdSg_-G0
youtube.com/watch?v=f6aPzCyJD7o
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried to convince several people to watch it but they all couldn't get through the first season.

does it get really good or something? I watched half of the first season and it didn't seem very interesting

Can we just take a moment and appreciate that Max Richter is fucking GOAT of all times?
youtube.com/watch?v=dytRdSg_-G0

i didn't like it and stopped watching cause there were high school sluts and i got all jealous

Case in point:

Season 1 is not very good. Seasons 2 and 3 are actual kino.

Why are people such dumb fucking cunts? You can totally tell this is a great show because somebody cries in every episode!

i can't believe people unironicaly liked this shit show.
really highlights how awful damon lindelof is as a writer and probably ruined Prometheus

The first two episodes are surprisingly bad and the first half of season one is the shows weakest
It picks up with the first Matt episode but it only really takes of later

Because it's Throw Shit at the Wall: The Series. People know better than to get invested in a show that involves Damon Lindelof.

Margaret Qualley can't fucking act.

I barely made it through the first episode let alone a season.
It stank of a soap opera and daytime family drama.

It's ok, but the ending was really stupid, almost made me regret watching this show that tries too fucking much, also I dislike the French woman

My favorite version of this song (leitmotif?): youtube.com/watch?v=f6aPzCyJD7o

a family drama wherein people converse with each other by haphazardly throwing f bombs.

So one third of this show is utter shit, yet its one of the goat shows ? Okdude

First season was indeed a true pleb smasher.

I still die inside a little everytime some user speaks well about S3

>still crying after all these years
Time to move on with your life, you pissy little effeminate bitch. Go comment on shows you've actually watched.

Will anything on TV top this moment?

I watched season 1 and a few episodes of season 2. I wanted to like it and it was good concept but I got tired of the show. It didn't keep my interest for long.

Also, why did the Jill make such a big deal with Nora carrying a revolver in her purse?

meh I think the wire's a great show but I always skip season 2

>actually replying to some third worlder who doesn't even know how question marks work

I'm sittin' in the railway station, got a ticket for my destination oooooooh :'|

Pleb s2 is good

I watched all of Seasons 1 and 2. You must be Lindelof's personal ass slave to be so defensive of his shit writing.

>mfw plebs are willing to watch a show about weird old guy sex fantasies and occassionally dragons and zombies but the leftovers is somehow too "slow" for them.

That being said the ending to the leftovers was pretty dog shit. I think they lost me at the penis inspection device.

>I watched all of Seasons 1 and 2.
Nope. Don't believe you. Now, do what daddy said and move on with your life.

>maybe she didn't?
>didn't what?
>love you

>the ending was really stupid
I have very mixed feelings about the ending. It wrapped everything up logically with a minimum of catharsis and emotional resolution, which left me unsatisfied. Felt like the writers did it on purpose to fuck with us, which I can appreciate on an artistic level.

International assassin episode is probably my favorite.

Because the first season sucked ass and only somehow became amazing in the second season. Honestly, though, I think that's the biggest upswing in quality I've ever seen a show achieve.

>Damon Lindelof himself spends his time shitposting on Sup Forums during the wee hours of the night

>is a trump-voting southern cousin fucker
>everything is some intricate conspiracy so he doesn't have to take responsibility for his life being shit because he's stupid

>people going so far as to call the first season shit

>such little viewers
For fuck's sake. SO FEW. SO FEW VIEWERS.

>"""people"""

What in the ever living fuck are you talking about? Seek help.

1 is very good, 2 is fantastic, 3 is just pretty good

>he can't even figure out what's going on in a Sup Forums thread
No wonder you have such a hard time with Lindelof's writing.

is there a more kino scene???
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g

>the way he looks at Kevin when he realizes what he wants
So human and beautiful

I made a comment about Damon Lindelof being a shitty writer and you sperg out and call me a "Trump voting southern cousin fucker" out of nowhere. Why shouldn't I be confused over your bizarre behavior? You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.

>How could what is potentially the greatest show of ALL TIME have such little viewers?
Is it ?
I tried to watch it...(first season)....Watched 4 episodes, i really tried but couldn't turn a blind eye to the blatant PC, degenerate propaganda.. Everything i hate about liberals...All of it was in this series.

Ijust couldn't continue. Couldn't stand the subtle but incessant subversif propaganda..marxist shit.

I don't think it's a question of patience. (i had no problems watching Lynch's Twin Peaks season 3 or Mindhunter)....It's not the rythm but the tolerance. I couldn't tolerate it.

>I made a comment about Damon Lindelof being a shitty writer
>>Damon Lindelof himself spends his time shitposting on Sup Forums during the wee hours of the night
Try and pay more attention to how things actually happened, dunce. NO wonder your life never panned out.

>doesn't know how question marks work
>i
>i
>i
>...
>...
>...
Not someone with valuable opinions.

What PC propaganda? There is none in the show

Was it aliens? everyone got so fucked up because the people that disappeared were being regretted at that exact moment.

You will grow out of this phase. I did.

Couldn't get past episode 2. Sorry senpai. This show is shit.

Season 1 is phenomenal
Season 2 spirals
Season 3 crashes and burns

I think shows based so much in emotion and mental states like this one are hard for a lot of people to sit through who aren't used to addressing their own feelings let alone empathizing with the tribulations of another.

>NO wonder your life never panned out.
Says the guy shitposting on Sup Forums at 3:30am.

Le genius TV show man

>What PC propaganda? There is none in the show

Maybe you can't see it. I'm not american you see. And from my perspective, it was just unbearable. It's subtle... Distilled throughout the show. (at least based on the 4 episodes i've watched). I just couldn't stand it. Couldn't bring myself to watch the whole season. I don't like insidious propaganda.

>what are time zones
I bet you've never even traveled internationally, you disgusting poor person.

do you live in tucson

This. I hated the change of scenery and all of the new characters.

>You will grow out of this phase. I did.
I can't. It only worsens as i get older. Maybe because it's all around me. Maybe because i've seen what it did to my country. I'm allergic to it.

The only issue I had with season one was Kevin's father. It wasn't until either late season two or season three that I was really sold on him and the performance.

stick is a cool guy yo

fuck off Ridley

>How could what is potentially the greatest show of ALL TIME have such little viewers

people didn't want to lose their time with yet another lindelof flick that doesn't answer any questions. yet another le mystery box by jar jar abrams

>but LET THE MYSTERY BE! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

that's what brainlets tells themselves to cope with the fact that show was shit.

LOST > Cuckovers all the way

>LOST > Cuckovers all the way
wrong faggot.lost tried to make sense, and made shit instead. leftovers didnt try to answer questions which left mystery.

It jumped the shark in season 3. Last season sucked balls. Bad show.

4>3>5>2>Boring ass shitty season 1

wrong

Never explained what happened to everyone. Never explained why the town in season 2 was "safe" other than no one disappeared during the happening. Last episode was convoluted crap that tied no loose ends and explained nothing, just that something happened and will happen again when everyone dies. Doesn't explain why the cop was jesus. Show was absolute garbage.

>Season 1 is not very good. Seasons 2 and 3 are actual kino.

Season 1 is the best, 2 and 3 were pretty good though

the only scene to transcend Kino folks:

youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc

Please explain a summary of the show, start with what happened, then why it happened and why it didn't happen to the town in season 2, what the lake had to do with keeping the town safe, and in season 3 how the cop was jesus, and what happened in the end of the show.

>Please explain a summary of the show, start with what happened, then why it happened and why it didn't happen to the town in season 2, what the lake had to do with keeping the town safe, and in season 3 how the cop was jesus, and what happened in the end of the show.

No

Because you cant. Any show you cant give a summary of what happened is absolute garbage.

>Because you cant. Any show you cant give a summary of what happened is absolute garbage.

Why choose me? All the stuff you mentioned in seasons 2 and 3 are perfect reasons why I don't think they're as good as season 1. I don't have any answers for that stuff because as far as i'm concerned S2 and 3 were made up on the spot. But S1 as a point and a purpose, a structure from start to finish, and that's why its the best.

It's not good. Its boring meandering melodrama.

>hurr my emotions who cares about plot

It really is great, but the sad thing is that the general populace doesn't want "great".

They would rather be intrigued with plot twists or constant action or tension, and those aren't bad, but you cant blame them when a truly great show comes along that requires more energy and attention to watch it.

>nobody watches The Americans
>nobody watched The Leftovers
>nobody watched Rectify
>nobody watched Twin Peaks (other than critics and big fans)

great tv is being made, its just under the radar.

GOAT already means Greatest Of All Time