Did anyone even bother watching this shit? I feel bad for the poor fucks who blew nearly 6mil on it

Did anyone even bother watching this shit? I feel bad for the poor fucks who blew nearly 6mil on it.

There are some good ones in The Return. Just the movies, though. The host segments are truly unfortunate.

I aint listening to felicia day or patton oswalt.

it was just a tax write off, goy, and everyone was well paid for their time

This. Without the host segments it's pretty good. Worth a watch.

I don't care about Patton Oswalt and I've never seen Felicia Day in anything, but they just straight up aren't funny. Not a single time.

You are now aware of every time the return scripts a chuckle in response to a quip.

did people give money before or after felicia day and patton oswalt signed on? because if it was after then they got what they deserved

Before.

>Joel not hosting
>no Kevin
>no Trace
>no Mike
Why bother

>no Mike Nelson writing it
>Patton Oswalt
>Felicia fucking Day

Thank God for Rifftrax

>this trash made 6 mil
>meanwhile Rifftrax is barely coasting along despite being fucking hilarious, and the logical conclusion of MST3K
Why is there no justice in the world?

i hope they get to do more episodes so they can gel better. everything seemed so scripted

Rifftrax has a stupid distribution method and deserves to fail/be pirated.

>>meanwhile Rifftrax is barely coasting along
They are actually doing very well and their live shows sell out every time

I made it as far as Starcrash, and abandoned ship. I figured that would be the Space Mutiny of the season, and it would be the one to "make or break" the whole thing. I don't think that I laughed once during that episode, or any of the ones leading up to it. None of the new cast have any chemistry or charisma, the celebrity cameos were distracting as hell (and I'm guessing were just thrown in because they were top donators), and the riffs in the theater pale in comparison to the best that OG MST3K, Rifftrax, or even Cinematic Titanic have to offer.

The main chick in Starcrash was hot as hell though, I'll give it that.

You know what not funny? Politics.

You know what you keep displaying? Politics. I'm considered a conservative but I just want reason among people. I agree that you have the right to live your right unless it negatively impacts others. This shit did not do that. It wanted to irritate others just for the sake of it.

The old show was fully equal and made everybody happy.

>meanwhile Rifftrax is barely coasting along

I really hope that's not true. I love Rifftrax, but I really only buy their Christmas specials. They manage to find some weird obscure shit, and knock it out of the park pretty much every time.

To add- did you know people were GAY?
This movie from 1986 doesn't even know LOL PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK IT'S SO GREAT!

This. I am so fucking sick of politics being injected into everything, and I am especially sick of how 99% of the time it is the smug, stupid leftist type.

Fuck. I don't ask my mechanic for medical advice, and I don't want to hear political punditry from entertainers or athletes.

I despise virtue signalling and it pulled me from the left to the middle-right. How dare they put themselves in our corner? "I'm good, I'm so good that I want everybody to like me!"

It was never about people liking you. It was about being right. I won't let go of it.

And it's virtue signalling within this tiny little ideological echo chamber that has no relation to real people. It's like being stuck with a group of church ladies.

Actually, they ARE church ladies, except nobody goes to church anymore, so we get these fuckers. And they're just as smug and sanctimonious and hypocritical and intolerable as their God-fearing ideological twins.

>bunch of old guys make jokes about dumb movies
epic

It's alright. I've never really found MST3K that funny though. It's basically sensible chuckle: the show. I avoided it at first because of Patton and Felicia but they're barely in it.

never even knew this existed, thanks user sorry about you not getting trips

What are some of the best "classic" MST3K episodes?