Anthropomorphic animal characters

>anthropomorphic animal characters
>the females wear clothes
>the males do not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbg0ycJGAa0&list=PLRfEQAlSINBX4dwdOsSTopXG7BrJCV--l&index=98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women care a lot more about clothes than men. Too much honestly

I believe there's a law in America that says this has to happen.

>my definition of equality is not being reflected in media REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no one cares, kill yourself you underage piece of shit

Women are made beautiful by the secrets they keep. Men are disgusting pigs

No, there was one female character in the Sonic comics who wouldn't wear anything and it looked fucking awkward.

Fucjing die you sex hating peice of shit

Sally wore boots, faggot.

Women are conditioned from an early age that looks are everything and that the ideal woman is a supermodel. In a patriarchal society, women essentially attach themselves to a breadwinning man. To do this, you need to stand out from the crowd. Good clothes and makeup help.

Oh and also boobs need to be covered in America

youtube.com/watch?v=kbg0ycJGAa0&list=PLRfEQAlSINBX4dwdOsSTopXG7BrJCV--l&index=98

I don't even know what started this. Minnie was topless for years.

she was nude in the first promotional image of the show, CN obviously stepped in

There is not a rule that says "male nudity is funny, female nudity is sexy (a.k.a. not for children)" ?

got a link? I can't find it

Calm your autism

>I REALLY NEED TO QUENCH MY THIRST FOR FUR
Low, user.

nigga we're on Sup Forums

>fur

No there fucking isn't

Because of hypocrite SJW shitposters like that guy Trump had to be elected.

>early age that looks are everything
Because they are for women. Guys will never care about anything else. All the mental qualities a woman brings can be met by other men with ease and usually with less drama and stress tied to it. Leaving only the unique qualities (bare basics) of a women left for most men to desire: looks, sex and submission.

Are you suggesting that you wear clothes? Are you a faggot or something?

Margaret was originally going to be nude too, look it up. Problem is she just looked like a slightly curvier Mordecai but red and with eyelashes. They actually added the clothes because they wanted her to be sexier and more feminine, she got way bustier once the clothes were added.

fuck off /t/umblr
Women are way more than what society tells them to be.
If you're right i lose every respect i got left for women.

>They actually added the
Here we go with that one guy who tries to sound smart and informed.

I remember an early promo art poster thing that had Margaret naked too. Can't find it now, of course.

yeah I've been looking around the past fifteen minutes and can't find shit

>[autistic screeching]

retard

Mesln are conditioned from early age that they don't matter and are going to end up making sacrifices for others all through life
And when they refuse it's women making fun of them for it
But somehow that's patriarchy

Is MesIn a new gender?

:O

No, Patrick, MesInaise is not a gender.

user it's 2017, your can come out of the closet now

kek

Guys I've been working on a new song, it starts with a child's voice saying "you cont tell me whot to do.."

Skips wore clothes.
So did most one shot anthros.

Kek.

Fucking MRAs.

and muscle man for the most part, but that's mainly because he's the most human

I think the topic of this thread is beyond retarded, I mean it's pretty obvious why the women have to wear clothes. The guys don't have a penis bulge in their bare design, only a legit penis would have to be drawn. Women characters if not drawn completely flat, would have breast bumps on their chest and depending on how weird the character designs would want to be, a vagina slit down there. Either way Margaret had breast bumps in her nude design and it looked weird. Giving her clothes and a cleavage line in clothes other than her work outfit made her fit right in with the humans, which this show tries to do with all animals.

You know if they'd show reruns of this show I'd actually put down my technology and watch TV for once, rather than putting it on in the background to look at occasionally. This is one of the few shows that has the charm of watching on the network rather than downloading it. That's just me I'm sure but fuck if they'd just rerun the damn show. Lost cause though because they did a 7 hour TTG marathon right before the series finale so there's no chance in hell they'd rerun it once AFTER the show is ended.

I wish I didn't, but they keep telling me to!

Leave you slave of the matriarchy

I don't totally believe him until he gives us some sauce on his info, but do you have any real reasons for us to think you're justified in saying he's definitely making it up?

lmao, sockpuppet

>a 7 hour TTG marathon right before the series finale
They didn't promote some episodes, forget it. They aren't releasing DVDs anymore, who cares. The merchandise they used to sell was ugly as sin, why bother. This though, this is a serious fucking problem. I don't know why they'd pull this, and I even saw a crew member point this out as an issue.

7 fucking years down the gutter and in the path of an all day titans marathon.

There's a part in the show that explains this. Rigby refused to wear clothes from a young age and Mordecai and Don copied him because they thought it was cool.

There, now the rest of you can take your retarded feminist versus the patriarchy bullshit and fuck off and let this thread die.

>Oh and also boobs need to be covered in America

Pretty much this

idiot

>cardinal
>red
>she

Women with shitty parents, honestly.

The more I hear people argue, the more I realize so many "feminists" are just women with shitty parents thinking society needs to pick up that slack for them.

>Anthro/beast race characters
>Males are anthro animals
>Females are human girls with animal ears and tail

Obviously because they give the female animals tits which then need to be covered up.

She's a red breasted robin. Every piece of explanatory promotion states it.

Man you really fell for that bait didn't pal.

Ugly face though.

what the fuck
i think he's just saying it'd make more sense if a) the male characters also wore clothes or b) the female characters didnt, and were less sexualized

This is why

yeah

>piercings

post the uncensored on imgur

I dont save pictures with shitty nipple piercings

>purityfags
lmao

Huh...

>Piercingfags

No, you're not special for punching a hole in your flesh and then keeping the wound open by jamming a piece of metal into it. You're just stupid.

>ruining the perfection of a natural nipple

>cardinal
>red breasted robin

Let's be honest. She/he is neither of those species.

>women with shitty parents thinking society needs to pick up that slack for them.
That's millennials to you.

>don't have an argument so use words you don't even understand

And a vest

Literally every anime or jap RPG that introduces a beast race. Have to give animal based females just human models with a tail and animal ears because of moe shit and claim its the same race.

Yeah and people always talked about how it was weird she wasn't wearing pants.

Some would even say the "nude vest" design was on purpose to breed a generation of furries. Some would say it worked.

Then what do you call pic related?

At least Ms. Pac-Man isn't just a human girl with a Pac-Man mouth vagina that goes "wakka wakka" and turns your dick blue and frowny before she gobbles it up

Unless you are into children then no.

furthr proof this thread is just "boohoo i want to masturbate to animals but the clothes keep me from doing so.. fuck kids cartoons"

'Cause they feel the need to give the women breasts (that way you know she's a woman) so those have to be covered up and for some reason drawing the crotch area in the show's simplistic, reveal nothing style is still too much of an indication of female genitals so that needs to be covered up too.

You seem upset.

I'm not.

That's not true though, the farther you go back into when society was controlled by men, women were expected to be modest and chaste, they sure as hell weren't expected to have cleavage enhancing tops and covered in makeup.
All these things ramped up the more women were able to decide for themselves what they wanted to do in life and entered the workforce in large numbers.
You have it completely backwards.
Same thing with fashion ideals, like models, clothes, etc, the more women participated in these things the more all these issues ramped up.
I'll speculate a little as to why it is, what I think it is is women competing with women in a way that society in past never allowed or more accurately heavily discouraged as immoral and socially damaging, all these issues surrounding confidence, self esteem, eating disorders and so on are all the result of women trying to compete with each other in the looks department, no matter how much women try put the blame on men, society and the past, they are fully responsible for these issues they face.

But they are not anthro, they are just very ugly humans aren't they?

Acting like outdated Christian American values goes back to the beginning of society and was what determined all societies.

>finally a regular show thread again
>OMG MEN ARE PIGS WHO WONT LET WOMEN BE NAKED
jesus fucking god damn christ, Sup Forums you used to at least be cartoon related 30% of the time.

i hate to break it to you, but most humans are dumb as bricks. in fact, you're very likely incredibly stupid as well.

This actually bugs the shit outta me whenever I think about it because it's entirely plausible to either give the dudes clothes or not give the girls clothes, since we've seen decent examples of both

Why is Sup Forums full of sjws? I don't get it. Why choose Sup Forums instead of tumblr or reddit?

>Why is Sup Forums full of sjws?

One or two SJWs in a thread doesn't mean the entire board has been infested. If you'd stop feeding them they'd go away.

You know she's sporting that spiky red crotch fluff like Blaziken

Another outlet to discuss cartoons, their favorite show, spread their message, etc. How many times does it need to be answered?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, before it was actually obvious these kinds of people (that and just kids in general) started posting here, this shit wasn't happening as often, maybe one in a million chance if not a little less.

Then kids really wanted to discuss their favorite show and Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. wasn't enough, then they found this site (board) dedicated to cartoon discussion, how lucky could they be? They start shitting it up here with their memes and jokes and emoticons and what was once ironic and understood by the majority of such, got complicatedly misunderstood as the norm here, that Disney Channel emoticon is incredibly common now as LOL ITS JUST IRONIC BRO but is now more of a way to say "those dumb kids right?" but the kids use it all the same and it mixes right in.

The highest case here, no insult to the show itself so don't worry, is Steven Universe. No one can deny it has a huge as fuck fanbase, of course the kids would find this place to be the best discussion site considering Tumblr uses tags and shit but this is right out in the open. Coupled with the fact this place isn't as "le secret internet clubhouse" like it used to be, people start posting their art here, or find jokes they find funny, and spread it on other sites, and yea it's usually Tumblr that partakes in that kind of comedy. That spreads this site as being more common.

tl;dr it's literally just a place to talk about cartoons and kids/teens love it, but said kids/teens always have a problem about putting their personal issues and interests into threads to gain attention or sway someone elses opinion on an otherwise unimportant thing, which is why there's so much "you know this show really helps with my depression" kind of posts

Maybe they're some kind of hog hybrid

I'm only saying that because of their noses and the fact they have grayish green skin is kinda perplexing

the green skin is another visual gag about weed, like his red eyes, plus the fact he lives in a trailer

nose is to go along with his annoying fat jerk personality, but yea like a pig/hog

then they fucked it up introducing their families and it seemed less like a health thing and more or less just a species design

Threads like these have existed since forever, except now we have a cool meme-word to name them by

>bird
>has tits

>watch the first episode of thundercats
>theyre all naked
>kid me is all sorts of confused

>In America

Do any of the characters in this show ever acknowledge the fact that they aren't humans?

Topless women are everywhere on TV in Europe. Even orange juice ads.