Christine

Did she really do anything wrong? She just wanted to be loved and appreciated and protected her owner from harm.

She tried to kill a qt

>tried to steal Arnie from Christine
>surprised Christine did something about it

Christine is a lecherous old woman who is jealous that her nurse wants to date someone his own age.

If Christine had a human form, what would she look like?

>racist car kills a BASED black guy at the very start just for kicks
>Did she really do anything wrong?

Come on son.

Pure love.

Has anyone read the book? How is it compared to the movie? Are there a lot of differences and is it worth reading?

car trim is different to start with
book is plymouth fury, movie uses belvedere

Book is pretty decent save for some serious meandering in the middle with Dennis. It's been so long since I've seen the movie I don't remember how much it differs.

Book got Christine wrong.
King describes her as 4door Plymouth Fury, but they never came in 4door. That's Belvedere. Fury was always 2door and came in only 1 color option - sandy white something.
Movie uses Belvedere converted to looks like Fury.
This is confusing.

>but they never came in 4door

Did, too.

>and came in only 1 color option - sandy white something.

The '58 was only available in beige, but I think that's actually a note in the book that the owner had it custom painted.

book is comfy

Even in the movie during the opening scene Christine is the only red car on the line

Fury in 4door? never seen. Fury was generally higher tier Belvedere trim, I thought they came always in 2door, while Belvedere/Savoy were 4door

Not in '58, that much is true, but 2nd and 3rd generations had a 4-door option.

ye of course, later generations had 4door (loved blocky 70s fury design), we are talking about 57-58 models

Well, you said never.

Arnie's Jealous Waifu.

giv evil car gf

Good movie but the pacing in the middle was very jarring.

i like the part when the obsessed car guy dies after not appreciating his girlfriend who would do anything for him if he weren't spending literally all of his spare time working on his stupid car