Louis Theroux - Dark States

>So Brenda you murdered someone at 15 yet you are now a legal gun owner

Why didn't he ask how she was even allowed the guns? Also Louis Theroux thread, latest episode was good, not as good as the first but definitely better than the second.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09c4ppc/louis-theroux-dark-states-3-murder-in-milwaukee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you are now remembering when Louie was buttflustered at the Nazis calling niggers niggers

I wonder if he is starting to "get it"

I wish they filmed Live PD in Milwaukee

>Why didn't he ask how she was even allowed the guns?
its obvious since its America.
>MUH CONSTITUTION KING GEORGE IS COMING TO TAKE OVER THIS BLACK NATION

>when your dick is so small, just the sight of black people enrages you
fucking kek
keep coping on, pink skin

To be fair, he could've easily done episode three as a "BLM, fuck the police" piece. Instead he shows it how it is, the police are really sympathetic in it.

every day of your life till the day you die you will constantly be asshurt about white people
we live in your head rent free

>that part where Louis stumbles and says "baby momma" instead of mothers because he knows they wouldn't understand what he meant
>that part where he said "they said that ____ had threatening facial features

I think Louis got red pilled to fuck during the filming of this episode.

every day of your life till the day you die you will constantly be a dicklet virgin

RENT
FREE

that the living arrangement for your mom's new boyfriend?

RENT
FREE

Kek

>The part where he said "Why... didn't he drop the gun then? Why did he try to run?"
>The part where the woman says the police are trying to escalate crime and he says "Wha-... Why would they do that?"

until your wife's son is 18?

youre trying to have an argument with a mongoloid who argues with pictures.

RENT
FREE

>that part where he makes a big deal of dead negro having 4 children by 4 different mothers and repeats it
>that part where he asks the gang members if they had a father and none of them did

Louis knows the solution.

imagine actually being black lol

spotted the neofagger

thanks dad

what is this show and how great is it?

it's not bad.
people don't treat you like a pussy and women actually want to fuck you.
pretty great, tbqh.

RENT
FREE

lol, those are great props! Halloween is so much fun!

>that part where the only Cop that got in trouble for shooting anyone was a black cop who later went on to be aquitted but charged instead with raping men

It's called dark states, a BBC Louis documentary, first was about heroin addicts in Virginia, the next was about prostitutes in Houston, the last part about blacks killing each other.

thanks dad

>He was a ladies man, right?

>OOOOH YEAH, LADIES MAN! LADIES MAN! HE LOVED THE LADIES!

>You could also say he had a lot of trouble forming proper relationships with women and his children

>*silence*

what part of africa you from lad?

thank you, I'll check it out.

>lowest return rating from all races on all dating platforms
>d-dey w-want m-muh d-dick i-i s-swear
keep on being delusional if it keeps up your shrinking population in the country :^)

>where i find good quality torrents of his old stuff?
all i found tpb and any other site are some 480p rip that are unwatchable

RENT
FREE

I don't think his old stuff was even filmed in HD.

New York

>taking the time to look up the stats
lol, never amazed at how pathetic and insecure whitey's are.
shit is hilarious.

Thanks chiefly to you I have no trouble imagining what it's like to be a nigger, user. That's what you meant, right?

thanks dad

niggers bitch nonstop about how people of other races do anything different from them, no matter how petty, who do you think you're kidding? blacks are the most feminine petty faggots in existence and everyone see's it, it's why homosexuality is so prevalent in the black community.

>never amazed at how pathetic and insecure whitey's are.

That's not altogether fair, user. White people in general just get on with their lives; it's the neckbearded white trash of which there's such a high concentration on Sup Forums who live in permanent states of anal soreness.

>blacks are the most feminine petty faggots in existenc

secondmost, user. secondmost

RENT
FREE

thanks dad

UMA

calm down lads, this was my niggerbait

RENT
FREE

thanks dad

black people are the most imitated race on the planet.
all you numales want to dress, talk, and act like us.
but your too feminine and weak to pull it off.
that's why your women are leaving you and coming home to the real men.

>implying there's anything faggier than a sissy azn

RENT
FREE

Thanks, minority.

thanks dad

Because those guys were always fighting the clunge off with a shitty stick, right?

RENT
FREE

thanks dad

this is now a SHITTED thread

>picture of a white loser
everytime lmao

RENT
FREE

NIGGERS SKIN LOOKS LIKE SHIT :D

SHITTED

nope

what the hell pops

Does Theroux talk about the "down low" fag culture ghetto niggers have?

NIGGERS DICKS LOOK LIKE TURDS :D

>all pictures of white mothers/sisters/daughters getting fucked by real men
>b-but white women are pure!!
lol, just proving how pathetic the white race is with every picture my son

NIGGERS THINK ANYONE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEIR DICK AND A LOG OF SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you saying black people shouldn't be able to own guns?

>being this mad
cute lol

blacks would have guns even if guns were banned across america
t. chicago

>this fucking idiot so butthurt he's trying to get the thread 404'd

Stop it we are talking about Louis Theroux damnit.

I'd be the negro whom is also a white supremacist. Really surprised there's not more since they berate and shun the intelligent ones for "being too white"
>to be fair, it takes a high IQ to be white...

ANyone got a link to this?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09c4ppc/louis-theroux-dark-states-3-murder-in-milwaukee

I love how he just asks whatever whenever, especially in the middle of groups

Are you saying crime was worse before they could?

>I'd be the negro whom is also a white supremacist

I believe you.

Grab beebs extension for chrome if you are outside UK to watch.

I was under the impression that if you committed a crime especially a violent crime and especially fucking murder that you would not be allowed to own a gun. She just had them in her house all around "hurr the sayyftees on".

Just waiting for the news article of one of her children shooting one of the others.

It's not hard to take a safety off a pistol I bet one of the kids would manage it in a couple of minutes left alone with one.

>tfw that corner boy is talking about his "little pistol case" before realising he's on camera and incriminating himself

>all of them under the age of 18
>all but one are felons

how do i watch this without a TV license?

The state of Sup Forums : The thread

Nonono, you're thinking of VOTING. If you commit a felony you can lose your right to vote, but you can't lose your god-given right to own guns. Because of how OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE!

Thats why they produce so many offspring. They are R selected individuals.

Beebs extension for chrome. Then you register and just click yes on having a license. I didn't encounter any actual authentication for a license.

Not true at all. Can lose gun rights

>extreme poverty
>state makes no effort to provide high quality social services to people living in these places
>instead the quality of social services they receive is dependent on how much tax they pay because americans don't want their tax money supporting other people unless they're bankers
>even though everywhere else in the world richer areas support poorer areas
>drugs available everywhere
>state makes no effort to address the problem, if anything makes it easier to get hooked via legal opioids that are getting easier to obtain due to extensive pharma lobbying
>guns available everywhere
>state is incapable of addressing the problem due to huge hysteria surrounding guns even thought literally nowhere else in the world has such a huge amount of gun violence except maybe somali and syria
>culture of crime that goes unchecked
>noone in the black community properly addresses it, the bigger social movements perpetuate a mentality of us vs them
>noone in the white community properly addresses it because culture of self-censorship and too scared to get called a racist
>police patrolling the streets as if they're patrolling occupied territory, could not be any more distant from the community they're supposed to protect
>everyone seems just fine with the way things are even though people keep dying every day and thousands are living in literal 3rd world conditions
These people are fucked by american culture of not giving a fuck about your fellow man and letting corporations control the government. It takes a daft cunt to not see that's the case. Things would never ever get this bad anywhere else in the world. Even in wartorn countries people care more about each other.

There are several ways to lose gun rights without committing a felony in the US. Involuntary hospitalization is one. Misdemeanor domestic violence (even raising your voice) thanks to the Laughtenberg amendment will cause you to lose gun rights.

I use a free vpn to temporarily make it look like I'm in Britain, after making an iPlayer account registered with some random London address I picked out on google maps, to make sure I have easy access to my watch list. I think I might have picked the address of some law firm.

Look anywhere with a democrat led city and black majority and its the same thing. Niggers in America have had more money thrown at them for education than any other group. Did you know the worst inner city schools get the lions share of money?

>sitting in the garden having some drinks on a week night (no job is mentioned)
>a van drives past that she doesn't like the look of
>Ayy boi it's about to start you better get inside LEWIS
>completely innocent group walking back from walk
>awww hell no
>she opens fire in a preemptive strike killing 3 then drags them onto her garden with the help of Louis so that she will not be charged
>muh block is one of the most dangerous areas in the country!

When they all have 4 children at 23 with 4 different women the welfare state has failed and throwing money at them will only make it worse

No one can go back and change world history but if by some miracle this was a majority black society, there'd be a bunch of redneck peckerwoods living in a shithole like Milwaukee and shooting each other and having turf wars over meth and fighting with cops and generally acting niggerish. Oops I mean crackerish.

Thank goodness we don't live in that world.

Yeah like the utopia of black majority South Africa right? Fuck off.

anyone else notice nigs chimping out in background while Louis was talking to the corner boys?

>cucks make statement
>get assblasted when statement is disproved by stats
every.time.

I'm saying welfare is part of the solution, not the entire solution.

Even if I'm wrong about everything I wrote the solution to this should be fucking easy. I refuse to believe that any government can be incompetent enough to actually care about this problem and fail to solve it for decades. Everyone pretends to care but noone does, and the people who care probably profit from these terrible conditions perpetuating themselves in some way.

No whites would even live there.