ACK SPHARRE

>ACK SPHARRE

He had accent and smiled while saying things. He was literally Tia Dalma.
Why couldn't they come up with new archetypes for their characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
vimeo.com/239185836
youtu.be/6af5YFUi8p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

!Hola, Sbarro¡

>yfw yag archetype

How many of you have actually seen this movie?

yagsbarro..............

None, yag posting is the epitome of uncreative a bland copy of the classic but ultimately retarded bane? and is done by a pr agency shilling for the blu Ray Release of potc 5.
Just ignore these threads, it will go the wa6 of the sneed soon enough.

i legit watched this movie to see what these threads were all about
it was a mistake, the movie was terrible

>he doesn't like baneposting
>he doesn't like yag
>he doesn't like sneed
Just leave desu

>basically he isn’t autistic
Yes, you describe me quite well

>du u qno dis pierat?
>yehl hym deeeaathf yll comh straghit fa hym
>plwz

i did in russian dub

LIKE A LIDDLE BUURD EHH

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yag parro

YAGGY ESPARROOO

CHACK SPARRAH?

yack sbarr-OHHHHHH

>when you see new yagsbaroo thread

Y A G B A R L O O

>when you pretend to see the new jack sparrow thread you yourself created
Fixed

just woke up, never creating spammy threads coz i m pussy affraid of bans, but when someone started and it is going well, then will join

Bad news: you're the only person on Sup Forums paying for movies
Good news: killing yourself will raise post quality by at least 0.3%

I've keep seeing this shit meme on Sup Forums and I have no idea what it references. Someone link me the video please

yag

No stop acting as if you were not the guy who created this thread

don't listen to these pierats
here all you need
youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA

i watched the movie in cinemas

It was fucking kino and everyone who disagrees is a fucking retard who hates fun

You ok buddy?

there's no treshaah that can save you, pierat

vimeo.com/239185836

>unfunny "memes" made by unfunny rdditors
The state of Sup Forums.

>AIIII JAG SPARRO
>*gasps/wheezes*
>yak sparrrrrrrrrrro

YAG
SBARO

THERE'S NAOH DOLE DIPPERS

HOLA SBARLO

best meme desu

What the fuck happened to this series?
The first one is genuinely one of the better adventure films ever made.

My my, if that isn't the infamous Jack Sparrow

Should've been removing the mask to reveal it's JAG SPARRO

My editing skills aren't that good, anyone else wanna try it?

>Eggs splugegoat

Uninspired.

Someone get this hothead a fedora and reddit account

YAG DIS PEARO

not me, i'm just here to post sbarros

havent seen movie either, just shitposting
>YAAAAAAGSBAAAROO

lmao

They're out of good ideas after the trilogy. They need the first director back. Pirates is his movie.

Shittiest forced meme since pestposting

this meme was never funny

You need to see this god-tier kino right now

nonononono funny no, hunting pierats is serious buisness

Found the pierat

Funny? No no, Pie Rats!

NOO TRESHAAAAH

What is this glowing eyes with red filter meme called? I always see GoT versions of it and it makes me kek every time

Imagine being this old guy having to put up with whippersnapper PIE RATS all day.

youtu.be/6af5YFUi8p8
oh boy

GODS WHAT A STUPID POST

so in relation to baneposting can say more or less that
>aii yagsbaroo = Dr Pavel I'm CIA
>pierat = hothead?
>no treseaah = ??
>liike a little buurd = ??
>deeeath = ??

Four times in the cinema, like 10x since the BluRay released. Yes, I am that much of a Piratesfag.
On the flipside, the only PotC I've only seen less than 10 times is part 4. Once in the cinema in 2011, avoided it like the plague until 2015, than "watched" it once during kino and chill. Didn't capture my attention at all.

Formerly.

CORDIAL INTENT

POTC fans are god-tier

This is reddit in a post.

kek I don't even watch GoT but I love those threads

lmao

In-universe that means we're moody, unreliable, scummy, scruffy, dead, or have crabs.

he said in a reddit thread

So...YAGSBARRO

DON'T YOU MEAN YUGS PURrOOO??

TWO SHIPS YAGSUBARRO?!

SBURROO

EES HAD TOO TREASURES TOO MANY AND IT'S TIME TO SINK HIM.

well come up with something worth upvoting yourself then

JUGS BIRO

AYYIII

does that mean he is a replicant?

CHACK...?

>find magic lamp
>rub the surface
>picrelated floats out
>YUGS BURROOOO?

u hav 2 step off boat

kek'd and yag'd

YEGG EM

BUGS BANNO

yay I got dubs twice

I recently watched it, it was much better than the fourth one. Left me with some questions though

>was salazar only going after pirates still after he got free or was he being a typical Spaniard and attacking everything? The British seemed to be worried about losing their fleet as warned by the witch
>what exactly happened in the rape cave, as far as I understand it the compass created it but how did the ship blow up like that when it looked like it only grounded itself on some rocks, what did salazar lose the back of his head to and what exactly was that red magic powder shit in the water

Admittedly for the second question it was very dark and I was struggling to see what happened so may have missed something

Salazar was being the typical Spaniard and attacking everything, as you can see from him sinking the British ship in the beginning and in the finale.

The compass did not create the Devil's Triangle, it's just a cursed place in the ocean that wise seafarers steer well clear off to the point it's a white spot on the map. The exact origin of the curse is unclear. It's unlikely Salazar is the first to be ensnared within, though it looks like it can only curse one crew at a time, because he kept attacking ships entering the triangle. (It is plausible that former victims of the curse chose to end their undeath by stepping on one of the smaller isles that can be seen when it crumbles, and Salazar and his men are just so determined to take revenge that they bear it.).

To answer both your questions how the ship blew up just by running aground and what those lights in the sea were: The lights appeared underneath the ship seconds before its hull was pierced by the rocks, and when Salazar was dead in the water, they entered his body. They are most assuredly what the curse looks like when its triggered, and could thus also cause the explosions - they're probably hellfire. Notice that any ship the Silent Mary "bites" into also goes up in flames, which can not solely be attributed to the powder storage exploding.

Concerning Salazar's crushed skull, both the novelisation and (German) audio drama claim that the falling mast of the Silent Mary cracked his skull open. In the movie proper, it just strikes him in the back. That does not preclude that some kind of shrapnel from another explosion did not hit his head inbetween cuts.

>Pirates movie
>yet another undead pirate army

wondering who gonna be next enemies
so far:
>skeletons
>seamonsters
>zombies
>ghosts
>navy

wrong
this time it's an undead pirate hunting army

¿Pie rats? ¡Nonono! ¡Pie rat hunters!

Poseidon getting mad they destroyed his staff?
And Davey Jones is back

>And Davey Jones is back
Which ja absolute bullshit because not only was he alive, he appeared as tentacleman, even though the mission statement this time was to break EVERY SINGLE CURSE of the sea.

JYAEHGE ZDSPBBAROOOOUGH