How come they haven't been busted yet? It's only a matter of time, right...

How come they haven't been busted yet? It's only a matter of time, right? I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that this site has the largest or most complete collection of movies in the world.

sent :)

Because normies don't know about it and it will stay that way if you stop posting about it

This thread seems legit

i really hope you saged

Its a honeypot, they will keep it running so long as its useful

because it has only 35,000 users. only really popular sites get busted.

How many did what.cd have? Can't have been that many more?

mfw blackcatgames got shut down

180,000. and t-shirts, other merchandise, incredibly lax invite security.

give me a pass the popcorn password

>this site has the largest or most complete collection of movies in the world.
CG and KG have their fair share of films not available anywhere else. PTP has a lot, of course, but the rarest stuff is on those two.

>35k user cap
There are millions of pirates on public sites why would they bother?

if i post my livejournal id can u send me a invite plz

The thing that sucks is that sites like BTN, PTP, etc. have such huge archival value. Once they are taken down, shit is just lose forever.

It also doesn't hurt that both sites are essentially ratioless, so seeding is only done because why not.

All the movies I uploaded to PTP were obscure documentaries from tehconnection. If fact, the only reason I still had a tehconnection account was to find movies to upload.

RIP

invite me

132Fre4k@?

they'll stay safe if they stay small. redacted replaced what.cd and will live with all the same content as long as they don't get too big.

if PTP was going to get fucked it would have happened when the name was all over the place after the revenant got leaked and the guy caught.

fuck i havent been on tehconnection for a while now is my account pruned?

tehc is dead. the admin shut down the site and put up some bullshit bitcoin donation.

wha tthe fug :-D

I couldn't invite you even if I wanted to. thats how exclusive it is.

please dude

DELET THIS

this entire thread is MARKED

Will they ever open invites again?

hopefully not

its a login site :(

that's what happens when you're dumb and trust paypal

>mfw 8+TB buffer with insane bonus point generation to ensure I'll always be able to download whatever I want whenever
Literally paradise.

congrats you paid to get points on the internet

But I haven't spent a dollar on the site.

Even 1 TB could last you several years

t. seedbox cuck

Don't use a seedbox either. I've just been on the site for 7+ years.

Same here. 2009 represent.

>Every private tracker I've ever been on has shut down
>The only ones left require a fucking interview or some other bullshit to get in

I just got my fucking internet upgraded as well. Sucks.

>The only ones left require a fucking interview
what.cd has also shut down though

kek bet you never download anything anyway. Wasting precious leccy to seed things to buy points to buy buffer you never spend.

>Can't spend 20 minutes to learn about the community and how to act to pass a simple fucking interview

You're not on those sites because you're exactly who isn't wanted

Literally no good private tracker has an interview system.

They all invite from the places that do though. Its a two step process to get on the best trackers

Red and Mam. From Red you can get directly invited to literally everywhere that matters save for KG.

I played the /pyramid/ long ago. I'm everywhere I need to be.

I still miss what though

That's fair enough. I just like things simple, my ratios have always been great and I just like to keep to myself and download something every few weeks.

>Every private tracker I've ever been on has shut down
>I'm everywhere I need to be.
Okay.
>no mum that wasn't me
Okay.

@89362693
(You)

Hopefully they learned from what happened to what.cd and have made sure it won't happen to them

ever since What was taken down I've honestly been worried about PTP. It's for sure one of the best websites I've ever frequented, period. Easy to use, great organization, efficient requests' system, unparalleled selection etc. I have literally no idea where I'm gonna go if it's ever taken down, their archive is unbeatable.

>got my invite to PTP from WCD less than a month before it closed down

Kek.

They never got busted, just some server came very close to being busted, and they pulled the plug. It's a shame there was no backup.

I miss what. Was there from the very start, and 20k forum posts too. Met real life friends from there.

Watch a new film every day, sometimes more.

hope they go down,
t. was banned randomly and never bothered to ask why on the irc 2 years ago

I got 265,000,000 points to spend. What should I do?

Hey, can someone send an invite my way?

Thanks!
Mike.

>way back want to find some really obscure japanese movie
>spend 3 days straight looking through google
>find some backwater super obscure website that i have to become a member of to get the torrent
>i sign up because have no choice
>movie has only 3 seeds or whatever but i dl it and watch it
>forget about website completely
>years go by
>hear about this popular private tracker that deals in asian movies and tv shows
>go to sign up
>already a member
felt pretty nice

this

fuck these elitist assholes. I want to find some obscure movie in a great quality, can't find it because no one seeds it. fucking elitist niggers. Yes, I'm going to do real damage. I'm a fucking CIA agent that has only one purpose, to destroy every fucking torrent site ever. I hope all these collections burn, burn these motherfuckers. If I can't have them, no one else will. All these bluray 1080p great quality flicks, and I can't have that because of these elitist fucks.
I can already SMELL these fucking nerds, when I ask about where can I get a great torrent of that movie, I can already hear these nerds making a screenshot of a ptp page on this movie. All these various qualities of the film, from vhs rips to 4k 8k bullshit. God, I hope all these fucks die slow death.

>20k forum posts on a private torrent tracker
>implying you have a real life

I only have IPT for my shared media server.
Sometimes the people I host for request random obscure movies that I can't find. I want to move up the pyramid, but I just don't know how.

>I'm everywhere I need to be.
Which is? For me, PTP, BTN, and Torrentleech (for the wide range of content, games and software for instance) are the only esssential trackers out there.

>tfw have multiple rare movie rips I made myself that haven't been uploaded to the internet yet, but KG invites are closed and I only want to give them to them
wat do lads
I'd upload them to CG but it's too highbrow for what they want.

>only want to give my rare movies to a site I have no access to.

What. If you want the movies out there just upload them anywhere.

Even though I'm not a KG member I have friends who are and through them I'm familiar with the community, which I'd like the movies to be a part of (instead of just content shit floating around youtube). also I hope to become a KG member if they ever open invites again and I want the upload credit for my rips

Over nearly 10 years