Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/10/14/the-poetry-of-blade-runner-2049
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm valuable for my personality
>I'm afraid of soulless robots replacing me in the bedroom

>I'm afraid of holograms one can't even touch

Dumb anime posters

Joi was K's anima.
When K stares at the advertisement, the paradigm shift in him is completed. It is the exact moment he becomes more human than human. It is him seeing his miracle.

Fucking feminist parabal is basic, you fat dyke bitch.

>peachy-smooth
I mean, it was obvious from the picture she's never eaten any fruit, but still, no need to give it away.

>Peachy smooth
Peaches aren't even that smooth. How hairy is this chick's cunt?

>newstateman
Buzzfeed UK Commie edition

3DPD women SEETHING

she's confusing them with nectarines

I feel sorry for bints with a ruddy pudgy muggy

>factory settings

If he customized, there's a chance he would have ruined it by overdoing it.

>women

I always assumed that big holo JOI was a sophisticated form of targeted advertising. it reacts to K in a specific manner. I don't think she was ever "factory settings"; I think the advertisement shifted to react to K specifically. That's far more unnerving and profound than "hurr, you see, stupid K fell for a product". The point, I think, was that machinery and marketing, along with data collection, had become so advanced in the future that together they can commodify your inner most desires.

what a ugly dyke...

how can you get it so wrong it feels like i didn't even watch the same movie as her

>x is "an feminist" y
Stopped right there. Learn some basic English grammar before you expect me to read your trash opinion.

Reminder that Denis Villememe is a feminist, and chances are, that he made BRT2049 with the intention of it being a feminist movie.

>an feminist

how the fuck did that get through the editor

male feminsts never get it right and turn out to be the biggest shitlords in the end

reminder that 99% of artists claim to be feminists for good boy points but actually dont give a single fuck about it

> an feminist

The absolute state of the New Statesman. A mag that Napoleon liked to read in St. Helena

Is it a bongland meme to use "an" to sound proper even in cases other than the already-stupid "an historic" now? (Your accent minimizing the H sound doesn't mean it isn't there retards.) Are they adding more extra syllables to the names of elements as well?

>Made an entire movie about the Polytechnique shooting
>H-he's just pretending

You sound like those people in denial about Fury Road being a feminist movie.

Both good points and far superior takes on this scene than this pig-nosed femacunt dreamt up. At any rate, the dynamic between K and Joi to me is one of profound loneliness. Feminists see it as a threat because they know their neurotic, dysfunctional asses can't even compete with a holographic AI that can't even be physically touched. Sad.

My take on Joi was that even if she is just a programmed and factory made being, it brought up questions about sentience in any living being... aren't we just the same as her anyway, just as programmed to do the things we do and feel the things we feel?

If it is a feminist movie the it's accidentally funniest one I've ever seen, showing that when women are on their own they destroy the most fertile land in existence in a fucking generation.

No. Why would it be that? Why are you blaming retarded people on Britain specifically when you have 300 million of them?

I was just asking a question, my islander friend (and distant kinsman, probably.) Don't be so sensitive. But "an historic" IS stupid, wanna fight about it?

Looks like a surprisingly common fuckup

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"An feminist"/

>an feminist

>stupid sexy Flanders

>staring dreamily at the big joi
Is this bitch fucking serious

He looked broken

that's clearly a dude OP

Helen Mucus.

Powerful!

>Mad Max Fury road
>hoe finna woke

>he thinks she understood it
>literally did not have a name
>literally was given the default name because he's such an insignificant factor in society
>women will never understand even the most basics aspects of this film because they do not know what its like to be a disposable commodity , a male

>what a basic
The power of modern journalism

>an feminist
more like an hero

No, she's just a retard. You only use it when the first pronounced syllable is a vowel, which varies depending on your accent and never applies to this

It was written by Hampton Fancher, you pissdrinker.

NeoGaf ---------------> Oh wait, it's gone because it finally came out that the operators are total rapey scum.

Peddit ------------------------> Go there. Operators are still virtue signalling scum. You'll be right at home.

Hej Sup Forums. How is this?

>birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/10/14/the-poetry-of-blade-runner-2049

Ah good. Thanks user

Heh heh this.
>>Women have fertile land.
>>Destroy it.
>>Men coax life from the desert. Pull water from the earth. Create hydroponic gardens. Repopulate the species.
>>Women take over. Immediately dump out all the water.

>an

>controlling the means of reproduction
she can do that with this guy and others of his kind, doesnt concern me since im above the status of these feminist control freaks anyway

Reminder that these people lauded The Vvitch, a film where the female protag gets her whole family, newborn and small children included, murdered and then sells her soul to Satan as feminist. I've seen someone call fucking Antichrist feminist.

>dating a woman older than 24

A picture says a thousand words. Ignore the bitter roasties.

Always good to see a Jungian on Sup Forums my dude.

She didn't do it on purpose though

Isn't there an embargo where minorities are permitted to use the site while whites have to wait until next month to be re-admitted?

This guy gets it. Jung stronk.

with a strong accent someone would say
>'istoric
which would be correct

>Dreamy
He was doing absolutely everything except dreaming

This. There was a reason Max didn't stick around. He knew it would get bad quick.

Women are beginning to understand all right. Their time is almost up. Soon, men will perfect AI and cloning and women will be totally replaced by holowaifus.

Tick tock roasties

>Adding a feminine suffix to Trump to mock Trump supporters
>Implying that femininity is something to mock

Oy