She is beautiful as she is - fuck haters - and I Love You...

She is beautiful as she is - fuck haters - and I Love You, Daddy seems like fun woodyallenesque movie and I will pay to see it.

>Uses a movie that has to airbrush the shit out of her and she still looks like a disproportionate oompa loompa

Agreed! This part of the trailer confused me though

LOOK AT THIS DUDE!

i agree, haters get out !!!

Is that guy her dad or her sugar daddy?

Chloe has man feet, narrow hips, wide shoulders, no calves, no bewbs.

Looks like she's off-season right now.

>those shoulders
so cringe

I don't see it. What do you mean exactly? She is very feminine in my opinion.

She's obese and needs a personal trainer

Legit question, is there just no going back with her body shape? She's like Ke$ha where I swore they didn't look like this before and now they're incredibly stocky and fridge-like.

Will no amount of dieting help them?

Some say that it was the hard training for Hit-Girl during her teen years that fucked her up.

Yeah I can definitely see that. especially of the webms of her during her talk show circuits where she was curvier and more feminine. But is there any way for her body to change back? Or is shit like this permanent for those unlucky to get to this point?

>WHAT THE FUCK
>LOOK AT THIS OLD FUCKING HAG
>I'M GONNA THROW UP
>SHE'S NOT EVEN 14 YEARS OLD ANYMORE
>I CAN'T FAP TO THIS DRIED UP OLD SLUT
>SOMEONE HURRY UP AND PHOTOSHOP PICS OF HER SO I CAN JUSTIFY MY MENTAL UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND PEDOPHILIA TO NORMIES

Well, her teen/growing years are over so... I guess this is it.

>inb4 some unoriginal child-craving mongoloid with no defense responds with "hi chloe" or "projecting".

Well, I for one would love to see Chloe go full on bodybuilding. I'm a muscle fag so sue me.

At least you're not a kiddie-fiddler.

hi chloe

projecting

>implying you wouldn't

>Will no amount of dieting help them?
It's in her genes to look like shit. Best thing Chloe can do at this point is to just stop showing that body. Unfortunately for her, she seems to have nobody around her giving good advice.

Oh yes I would.