youtube.com/watch?v=jiTosJpIk_g
zazzle.com/dads_painting_t_shirt-235994169901951337
zazzle.com/it_hurts_logo_t_shirt-235977266981354145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING GODDAMMIT
WRONG IMAGE AND LINK
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=462-b-f-f-f

Gob you mad man.
I feel things that I've tried to never feel again.

So now can you tell us the reason half of this update was rewritten?

>Pasqualo will die in this chapter and be forgotten forever.

No. I reject this reality that is without Alison.

Jesus, how did this webcomic turn out so good, what the fuck?

RIP heart

He's going to go on his most likely suicidal quest alone, so as not to subject you or anyone else to that reality.

So, guessing we have 38 more pages? Or does Gob not have crazy Autism so making it end on page 500 doesn't matter?

it'll go to 501 because fuck you

I thought she was kissing him since she wouldn't remember Tubsy

Fuck this is gonna epic and sad all at once

How many pages is this gonna be Gob

He wanted one last hug because he's about to do something stupid.

Probably related to, I don't know, some sort of doorway.

Ah yeah! The 2nd half originally had a tone that didn't make sense. It was essentially more of: "Pasqualo barks at girl for not remembering Tubsy and Poop and the girl tries to get on the bus because she doesn't wanna miss class."

While that made sense for Katie and Pasqualo, it didn't make sense for Ally and Pasqualo. Plus, I figured it'd make things tonally more dreary if Pasqualo was kind of defeated with Ally sticking around trying to reason with him.

I thought about this but I'm not sure I'll reach 500. Mostly because the next batch of comics are long-form comics like the last few updates.

HAHAHAHAA!!!

I'm not sure how many it'll be. I have rough drafts of up to comic 472 written and there's still more story to get through after that. Once I know for sure I'll think about letting yous guys know maybe :3

RIP Pasqualo, fuck.

You're a sick, twisted simulacrum of a human being, gob.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to buy the complete book

>Chapter named Goodbye
>ends in "goodbye"

Another final chapter?!

Also, did Gob get an assistant or some new art program that makes coloring style different?

He's been making these much more colorful than before, and idk if it is cause Hell or cause a new style he likes to do or idk.

This is the only webcomic I keep up with now. It's gonna hurt when it leaves. Thanks Gob for this.

With the whole Hell arc I've been dicking around haphazardly with Photoshop. These last few comics specifically, I've been doing some extra colorful shading and tweaks. Plus, Grail has been adding some additional art and art-sprucer-uppery to them :)

Poop plush when? It Hurts merchandise in general

Why would someone want a plush of shit? How is that related to It Hurts?

This is one of them there bait things, yes?

>This is the only webcomic I keep up with now
This

This just Pasq and Allison in a garage, are you okay, user?

Ellory and Outcast are good

Not sure if it is the right thread to do that,but as someone who Enjoy It hurts, I am also enjoying Gunnerkrigg Court, if you are interested. Also, Schlock Mercenary. Neither of those are in the same tone as It Hurts, but they are good.

What would be a good song to listen to while my feelings are getting ripped out of my chest from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Qu_Fk23T4

this is the best I can come up with off the top of my head.

Why is that corpse leg floating

Neat.

So how much longer till
FINAL FINAL CHAPTER: EPILOGUE

Within the year?

listen to what gob posted on the website

youtube.com/watch?v=QOUS6Qa-a58

gob usually has near divine song choices for pages

hahahahahaha jesus

oh god

So Gob I'm sure someone asked this before but

Have yout listened to Sup Forums for suggestions or have you just been winging it by your self since day one

I know you were joking but those plush shit emojis sell like hot cakes

I don't really take specific plot suggestions. I've wanted to keep the story writing a Gob X Josef production all the way through from start to finish. We have a specific vision and we feel like we wanna stay true to it as much as possible.

As for constructive criticism on general art or writing or joke telling, yes. Some criticism I don't agree with, but there's a lot of stuff I read here that made me think over the years. Sometimes people point out little things that've bugged me about my own approach to comic making and I've kinda tried to challenge myself to become marginally better and not give in to routine and laziness.

FINAL CHAPTER III: WHERE ARE THEY NOW (totally a different thing than Epilogue)

I don't remember this shit at all. Why is Ally yelling at a leg bone and calling it shit? Is this another one of Gob's in-jokes?

Man, this page is just perfect. Allison's always been a sort of barometer for Pasqualo, who he is as a person at every point in the comic is reflected in their relationship. At the beginning of the comic Pasqualo hardly even notices what Allison's going through, not doing anything but laughing while Mark sexually harasses her while she has been busy trying to make sure Pasqualo's relationship with Aurora goes smoothly. When Allison breaks down after learning she can't bring her sister back to life, Pasqualo finally realizes he has to start giving a shit about other people too. He starts supporting Allison back, and he actually sort of gets a grasp on himself.

And now Pasqualo's at a point where he really does want Allison to drop everything and go play Dr. Allison for him, but he realizes that doing so isn't going to do her any good. So he has to put his brave face on and tell Allison goodbye and leave her ignorant of all the horrible things that he's going to have to go through to fix this mess he's made. It's a big, dramatic moment for Pasqualo, and we're reminded of the stakes by the big dramatic hellfire behind them.

Just... fuck. I have a new favorite page now.

hoo boy am I sick of this stupid meme already

Welcome to 2010-2011.
When Maxwell Lord erased all memory of himself from everyone, and made people think Ted Kord committed suicide.

Okay cool thanks take care

for the rest of this series we wont be able to mention tubsy, poop, or peeplops without sixteen posters immediately derailing the discussion to say "what? who?" like its the funniest thing in the world

god forbid any of the more prominent characters like ally, katie or trisssh die because then it'll become basically impossible to discuss the earlier comics at all

although given the random hellfire blast problem it seems kinda inevitable, probably why memories get erased in the first place in order to keep people from going crazy from it

This webcomic is like, my third favorite one out of the hundreds I've read. Hopefully I can reach this level of emotional impact some day.

>its god damn fucking duet

fuck you gob

youtu.be/LsvuipGq2ns

Jesus Christ

STOP

GOB I SWEAR TO GOD

Gob literally puts music to accompany the strip. I recall him saying music is like a top inspiration for his work.

hope its as long as the first chapter

Post songs you mentally associate with It Hurts!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RKiOGTX7eds
youtube.com/watch?v=Snszjy_HT4A

TAKIN' ALL BETS, TAKIN' ALL BETS

5:1 ODDS FOR PASQ NOT SURVIVING BUT MANAGING TO UNDO THE APOCALYPSE AND EVERYONE ELSE IS HAPPY

30:1 ODDS FOR PASQ PUNCHING GOD (AGAIN) AND AURORA COMES BACK

100000:1 ODDS FOR PASQ ACTUALLY MANAGING TO KILL GOD

2:1 odds for the finale being heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, making you wish it didn't have to end but at the same time being happy about the time you got to spend with the characters

youtube.com/watch?v=ABGiqizwCso

youtu.be/Dx5Bjae0icw

However, is objectively the best answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UOKqJC8QTg

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=2xBy65SxjL0

Which ones do you think were his best songs, or fit the situation perfectly? I was introduced to Modest Mouse because of him and Building Nothing Out Of Something is still my favorite album by them to date.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpSzHb8bNI

this
youtube.com/watch?v=thnI0ofs1Mo

Some random ones from various points in the comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=wE-VBpukxbY

youtube.com/watch?v=H1dOs6Qu3fA

youtube.com/watch?v=uE8EhJ9gS28

youtu.be/Bb8xpU_GCKw

This comic is steadily turning me on to The Smiths.

Aurora ends up being an aspect of god and fixing the universe from god's fuckery means killing her too.

This comic made me listen to their discography instead the few here and there songs.Was not disappointed.

Hey Gob if your still here, Any plans for more shirts and merch in general?

youtube.com/watch?v=jiTosJpIk_g

It can't be legal for Aurora to be so precious

I'm getting the feeling I should story time again.
What do you guys think? I think the last time was at 400. Or right before it, really

Best girl~

seems like an appropriate time yes

I'm still salty that I didnt get a heart.

Helluva way to set my mood for this week

Yes! I feel so bad about not making more sooner. Same goes with the 3rd (and 4th) book. I've literally been spending all my free time on the comic itself. Grail and I talk T-shirt ideas from time to time over breakfast. There'll for sure be new ones at some point. Any suggestions? What would YOU like on a shirt? I'm a little hesitant to do LED ZEPP because I don't wanna get sued by the real Zepps.

It'll turn out that big flyswatter killed Aurora for good and she can't help. And Pasq will end his quest knowing sometimes you can't change things, but hopefully learn from them.

I guess a harem shirt of some sort

Maybe a pic of Aurora when she was showing Trisssh her still beating heart of Pasq's.
And the above the pic "IT HURTS"
And below the pic "Your average story about a stupid boy in love".

Or just more pics of Aurora eating Pizza.

you would wear that in public?

born to suck dick

An Allison shirt of some kind

Something like this but with Ally and Pasq.

Isn't there already a shirt of that?

A turtleneck

Not that I'm aware of

the It Hurts!! logo would be an easy one

zazzle.com/dads_painting_t_shirt-235994169901951337
Here you go. I hope this works. For some reason this wasn't visible on the storefront.

Fucking nice

zazzle.com/it_hurts_logo_t_shirt-235977266981354145
boop

plus its a nice little advertisement
people will come up to me and say "hey mister, what's "It Hurts!"?"
I will laugh and say "it's a comic on the internet"
they'll say "oh."

hook, line and sinker.