ITT: films with atrocious dubs

>ITT: films with atrocious dubs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, anything dubbed to english?

The dub is great.

the only reason to watch this film is for the sweet 2d loli feet and shoulder pussy

(you)

oceans 11

Dubs in general are atrocious. Doesn't matter what language it is.

Yes, but there are exceptions. Some dubs are even better than the original text. Go figure.

What did you expect? there are thousands and thousands of dubs out there. A handful of them are bound to be slightly better than the original work.

Miyazaki tend to have the far better dubs then other anime, but I found the Castle in the Sky dubs (mainly just the two main leads) to be subpar despite being a fantastic movie overall.

Sometimes they are both shit though

End of Eva, Amanda Winn Lee fucked it up

God-tier anime film but the dub is so cheesy and unconvincing.

>Miyazaki tend to have the far better dubs then other anime, but I found the Castle in the Sky dubs (mainly just the two main leads) to be subpar despite being a fantastic movie overall.

if by far better you mean big name hollywood actors voice-acting and their voices not fitting the style of the movie or the characters they're doing than yes.

Viz seems to do a decent job

the old Akira dub

this film had the sickest dubs....trips even

Just say "I think you're wrong and here's why.."
you sound like a condescending bitter wife

GitS dubs are really good and they used the same voice actors across the entire franchise. (apart from motoko VO changing in 1 series)

Well, now post god tier dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM

Ghibli films always have great dubs though

The raid

The original Japanese is just as terribly acted though. I don't speak the language, but the acting is nothing like how live-action Japanese films sound.

>ITT: Anons with atrocious dubs

Was that ghost the spirit of a dead pedophile? It seemed unnaturally attached to that cunny desu

No shit. They're not trying to do it like a live action.

Jesus christ does she even have any tits. Disgusting