Episodes of cartoons that you like, but Mr Enter doesn't

Episodes of cartoons that you like, but Mr Enter doesn't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_American_animated_television_series_episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0-GQgc_gM
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/TheMysteriousMrEnter
youtube.com/watch?v=-_G9fVbzyi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_American_animated_television_series_episodes

He doesn't like this? Why?

Nigga who the fuck is Mr. Enter

I'm not a loser like you OP, that whatches Mr.Enter.

Who's Mr Enter?

I'm with this guy, who the fuck is he?

Because he hated the moral at the end of the episode

>That's not what Christmas is about
>Then what is it about
>the presents
>ho ho ho ho

that sounds like a joke moral

It is

Mr Enter called it a rancid moral, probably because it teaches kids the wrong message

I personally found it as a joke and I laughed

Christmas is really about family and giving

I finally have a reason to post these.

Isn't this the same guy who hated Friendship is Witchcraft? Maybe he's too autistic to comprehend humor?

Because he hates humor, almost as much as he hates characters with actual flaws.

He actually has aspergers

in b4 mean-spirited

Yes, and yes. It's a god tier series and it cemented his absolutely shit taste

Thinly veiled viral thread. Sage and move on

>Impliacations
Anyway, why do you care so much about this chump's opinion, OP?

>unnecessary cruelty
>rancid morals
>unfortunate implications
These are absolutely not things that an episode's quality should live or die by, and definitely not something that would show up so often that it needs to be on every chart

That and saying Chloe era FoP is worse than the worst of SPongebob. No matter how much you hate nuFoP, you are fucking retarded if you say ANY cartoon feel as hard as Spongebob, much less that one

Should I post the ruler?

>Nah, Spongebob never jumped the shark in the traditional sense, it's humor slowly deteriorated like The Simpsons, FOP jumped the shark not one, not two, but three times.

Didn't mean to put a > there.

Ball of Revenge

Who gives a shit about some youtube nobody

I mean that's not entirely wrong. Spongebob dropped off quickly post-movie, but it's hard to name a non-meta change that took place that could be refered to as jumping the shark. They never added permanent cast members like FOP did.

All of Drawn Together

Internet reviewer who does two different sets of videos.

Admirable Animation: Videos where he takes episodes of stuff he finds really good and talks about them.

Animated Atrocities: Videos where he takes episodes he finds 'bad' and goes on a deep-seated rant about the episodes with his increasingly whiny voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0-GQgc_gM

fpbp

i'm not going to lie i hated that episode.

>Who gives a shit about some youtube nobody

Welcome to the internet.

That episode of TTG about boys vs girls

Because, it's mean spirited™.

nigga, SB literally dropped off like a rock in a matter of episodes and went from one of the best cartoons out there to literally unwatchable. FoP just added a few characters some people dislike.

You can find defenders of pretty much any FoP season. Nobody likes the bad spongebob seasons.

>it's a gendy tartakovsky's name is super hard to spell or remember episode
these people

>You can find defenders of pretty much any FoP season. Nobody likes the bad spongebob seasons

Someone hasn't heard of Spongebuddy Mania (or whatever that website is called)

Quite a lot of people apparently.

Who?

>Mr Enter

Considering Enter is a Nostalgia Critic fanboy, I partially blame Doug for making Mr. Enter the moral fag he is.

After all, Doug is a pretty big moral fag too, trying to find morals in everything, even in shows that initially made fun of morals (coughAdventureTimecough)

That being said, Mr. Enter takes Doug's moralfaggyness and cranks it up to 11.

>He literally can't understand satire and comedy
Watching the King of the Hill Canada episode was the most frustrating shit ever
How can somebody be that fucking dense? Does he have autism or something, not even in a meme sense. I'm genuinly curious

I....apparently haven't.

every episode of TTG enter doesn't like, i like.

>Says Tartar Sauce because he can't pronounce his last name.
It's not that hard. Tar-ta-kov-skee

>Some literally who doesn't like THING?

So?

>changes his rules from video to video

Then what's the fucking point?

I also blame TVTropes. Looking at his charts, , he gets so caught up in easy to package occurrences and situations with zero nuance

The fact that they are Canadian and assholes is just a joke on the overly friendly Canadian stereotype. This autist can't detect humor.

oh, he can just fuck right off

I actually fondly remember liking this episode

So you like the waffles episode?

The TV tropes page they made about him kisses his ass so hard

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/TheMysteriousMrEnter

>Deep-seated rant
That expression doesn't go there, user

yup john's just being a babyback bitch about it

>Unnecessary cruelty

When will this meme end?

That's because he attracts the TVTropes crowd. Whenever I see his fanbase talks they pretty much talk in tropes.

Plus it's evident the Spongebob page uses his opinions over the actual fanbase.

Why should I care who that is?

Why don't we just edit that page to remove all the kissassyness, if you know what I'm saying.

I'm still mad he took his shitty analysis and popularized the Mary Sue opinion when she's now shown to be more unhinged, miserable and stressed out than half the cast

Literally all it takes to see the point is bullshit is watching more than one episode.

>Isn't this the same guy who hated Friendship is Witchcraft? Maybe he's too autistic to comprehend humor?
>Yes, and yes. It's a god tier series and it cemented his absolutely shit taste

so is it a lie that Sup Forums hates the very mention of ponies or...

nobody really cares anymore except one or two autists, and newfags

I'm glad I've never watched an episode of Mr enter

I agree. I just found it out if character for dexter to be that oblivious.

All of Squirrel Boy

well I'm pretty sure that's a high traffic page for a reviewer like him, even has its own forum thread in the media section

>Literally all it takes to see the point is bullshit is watching more than one episode

His Sanjay and Craig review was pretty much like that too. It's glaringly obvious he only watched that one episode, and with the added hypocrisy of saying "you can't judge a show by one episode".

Because the mods would get upset

Then do it when they're asleep

Squirrel Boy is GOAT

i just felt that the entire episode was boring and cringey

>Adorkable: Whether it be happily praising his favorite shows or his witty sense of humor, he definitely comes off as this.
>Description Cut: Inverted hilariously in the Tentacolino review.
>Determinator: He intends to review all of My Little Pony G3 and every bad episode of Sponge Bob Square Pants and Family Guy for Animated Atrocity, and he doesn't let any copyright bullshit stop him. One of his videos taken down under a false claim? He'll send disputes and counter-notifications. Or he'll just put the video on another website. Whatever works, right?
> He's Back: He managed to get his account restored after it was completely terminated.
> Not Distracted by the Sexy: In his colab re-review of Putting Your Hoof Down, he notes that this is one of the perks of being asexual.

What is even going on here.

This is really, really cringey.

>Hating on Hanna Barbera's Pac Man show and its theme

Even Namco loved that show. So much so they made a game based on it, which they used as the stage representative for Pac-Man in Super Smash Brothers.

autists attract autists

Exactly. Judging something like a main character introduction or a new series by only one episode is always stupid.
Also judging all shows by his one criteria.

Also his fan base treats his word as law

Everytime I hear his voice, it always sounds like he's gonna have a crying meltdown.

What? I unironically thought My Life Me is a good show. Fight me, Enter.

/mlp/ is to Sup Forums as /vg/ and /vp/ are to Sup Forums: they're topics that completely flooded the board at one point and had to be given their own place so the original board could go back to business.

The show was never really HATED here; it was just that every thread what wasn't already about MLP turned into one, and that needed to be nipped in the bud.

His fanbase is somehow worst than him, also for some unknown reason, Chugga is a fan of him.

Thank god CR and Pan hate him

youtube.com/watch?v=-_G9fVbzyi8
My dad used to hum this, I always wondered where it was from. Now thanks to the internet I know.

>The French loved it so much they gave it lyrics
Goddamn, EVERYONE loves this song.

>chugga
Whatever happened to him anyway?

How much you wanna bet that some of those are things he himself put up?

Apparently still does Let's Plays and recently finished Splatoon.

>CR
who?

I do know SSB9 dislikes him too I think?

>Not knowing CR

Drop by draw threads more often, he'll pop up there from time to time.

Other than that, he's the guy that does Familiar Faces.

I should. I'd go by there more often if I could draw more quickly. I wish I had Clip Studio Paint or a tablet.

as someone who marathoned a bunch of his episodes to get an understanding as to why Sup Forums freaks out when you post his stuff, there's no wit to begin with

the closest thing to that is him saying 'brb gonna break my windows' and then there's glass breaking sound effects for 10 seconds, which wasn't very giggle worthy

Most likely, he wrotte that.

>there is a Mr. Enter thread almost every goddamn week
>we never have threads on best cartoon reviewer instead

Why does god allow this?

Hi Pan. I just dont have the time to watch a whole podcast that's just about cartoons.

He seems to genuinely despise Peggy Hill without realizing she's supposed to be an obnoxious person. It's like he thinks an unlikable character can never be intentional and is always the result of bad writing.

HIPPOS?

Hi pan, we talk about your dumb ass plenty too.

How come no one talks about Benthelooney?

You said it yourself on the podcast Pan, you're too self aware and ironically cringy for Sup Forums to properly make fun of you.

How many times has he stopped making videos only to get back to it again?