>see this

wat do

Start sucking bbc im a girl btw

>walk into the middle of the screen in the aisle in front
>take a bow
>apologize for slavery and get down on my knees
>"any of you fine gentlesirs seen poor little whiteboy 3?"
>*give a knowing wink*

Implying Sup Forums goes to see a movie in a crowded theater.

shout WE, then turn 360 degrees and walk away

Walk back out. I must of mistakingly went into Boo 2 a Medea Halloween.

when I go its full of Asians

>wake up
>remember im not a 40% amerifat

360 degrees and aaaaaaway I go

Sit down right there in the front row, those guys look fairly chill. Real degenerates almost universally sit at the back.

Only movies that full are usually cape/other flavors of shit though and even if it was something I wanted to see I'd wait for the crowds to thin out. So I wouldn't be in this situation under almost any circumstances.

Didn't have to see this because I caught the last showing of Blade Runner with maybe two or three other people

If there's more than five people in the kinoplex I just walk 360 degrees and turn away

get stupid get retarded cuz pest will get the party started

>360 degrees
anons....

click my zippo inside my black leather jacket to make a switchblade-type sound and give them the school shooter look followed by an exremely fake smile and a "how do you do fellow citizens!"

are you from one of those le 0% countries in europe?

Ask Eazy-E if the spot next to him is taken, and if not sit there.

kek

"Niggerrrr please"

>smell hits me
>Its so pungent it shocks me back to my senses and I wonder why I'm seeing a nigger movie
>Leave and refund my ticket

>he doesn't recognize the meme
And thus the circle is complete

fpbp

>he doesn't recognise the "pretend I don't understand the meme" meme

Hopefully make it back to the ticket booth in enough time to get a refund

I do a 900 and walk away

What are they watching. The one kang in the front row is deep in thought. Must be watching Hidden Niggers or something.

If this were a shitty horror movie and I was drunk, I would probably enjoy myself.

Always surprises me how uncomfortable and third-world american cinema seats look.

>its a comedy movie
>you're drunk

This guy is nuts.
There is no room for his kind in modern society.

Pull out my emergency suede yarmulke and go to my seat. If I get any shit I'll just play the antisemite card and let my pent-up frustrations vent. You think I'm joking? I had a Jewish friend when I was a kid/teen and copy him when there's trouble brewing. At first I did it just to test the waters and noticed I got left alone when I might've gotten some shit. The skinheads are gone, now it's just liberals and ethnics. I tell the blacks that I'm related to Greg Lansky and they call me their nigger. Thanks Hersh, you were a real mensch, sorry I didn't keep in touch.

That situation is not possible since niggers are constantly yelling during films. The best course of action is to bar the doors and set fire to the theater. It at least gives them a reason to scream like apes.

Realize I entered the wrong theater. I came to see BR2049, not Madea.

WHY HERRLERRTHERE

Walk out, there's no way I would have been able to watch the film anyway with all the fucking noise and phone screens that would come on.

T. Was posted in Trinidad recently. Whenever I went to the cinema there was noise and phone screens on max brightness, people leaving for 20 mins to get fried wings and then coming in and their friends talking over the film about what's happened.

Dunkirk was different, there were like 20 white people and 5 blacks, it was very respectful no one made a noise.

Wonder what the fuck am I watching that has that many people.
Not seen that many people in a showing since Titanic

t. neogaf tranny refugee.

/thread.

"I'm clearly in the wrong cinema."

I'm from Austria and I see about one nigger in any given week. As far as I can tell there aren't any in the office building where I work and my neighbourhood is 100% white in about a km radius.

>Hidden Niggers
>a movie for niggers
lol no. That movie was seen exclusively by middle clas white women and beta males.

realize there's no possible way I'm going to hear anything from whatever shit movie I overpaid to see

>It's a 'slave' movie. You're a bad black if you don't watch it. It's your duty.
>Producer: Harry Shekelstein

>being this new