Yeah! Take that Drumphff !

ABC Developing Middle Eastern American Superhero Comedy.
>Super Challenged Heroes will highlight issues that immigrant families experience in America, especially in today’s political climate. Wilmore believes that the show will also display the difficulties that assimilation causes in this country. However, Willmore said that the show will not be topical or feature President Trump. He notes that the series will take place in a different version of America and have its own unique world.

screenrant.com/abc-middle-eastern-american-superhero-comedy-larry-willmore-bassem-youssef/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>episode 3
>after raping and killing his daughter for dressing like a whore super-ahmed has to deal with horrific islamaphobic tweets
>the chief of police (special guest star jon stewart) attempts to unite the city by ordering the arrest of all white males

It's a comedy because muslims would never save anyone?

>Wilmore believes that the show will also display the difficulties that assimilation causes in this country
What did he mean by this? Europeans assimilated flawlessly which lead to the greatest economic boom.

>episode 5: ahmed has to break his brothers out of police custody after they blow up a gay nightclub. Meanwhile, his daughter gives a talk at school about the joys of sharia

>Yeah! Take that Drumphff
>However, Willmore said that the show will not be topical or feature President Trump. He notes that the series will take place in a different version of America and have its own unique world.

:/

Trump already defeated The Avengers, I'm sure this will go well
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Fucking hell, no amount of virtue signalling is going to stop that turd bombing.

That sounds like everything no one ever wants to see in a TV show.

My god. What a cluster fuck.

>We need them Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People monies

>But we also don't want to alienate the rural and suburban retard demo

>Make sure we include Muslims

>But also mock Christians

>But not to the poitn where Muslims might feel like we're mocking them too

>Lets highlight all the failings of multi-culturalism - while stating these are all the fight of white people rather than simply being the fault of a bad idea

>difficulties faced by immigrants
>53% of legal immigrants on welfare
>71% of ILLEGAL immigrants on welfare
>willingly moving into “evil white oppressive countries” by the dozens of millions
>free shit
>msm coddling
>Hollywood virtue signaling
>liberal cuck judges LITERALLY letting you commit crimes because they don’t want you to get deported
>DIFFICULTIES

>disney trash
and it'll be canceled sometime after the first few episodes, because its just blatant pandering to a minority audience

Thank God the capeshit bubble is about to burst

this bitch runs abc and is all in on the race baiting bullshit.

is that a tranny?

>more political commentary
just stop

>Super Challenged Heroes
Did they intend to call them retarded in the title?

>Willmore said that the show will not be topical or feature President Trump

This feels like a lie

Because Larry's last show did so well...

>Yeah! Take that Drumphff !
>the show will not be topical or feature President Trump
brain genious Sup Forums at it again

It was a great example of why you don't need a panel full of minorities discussing topics, with people like Francesca Ramsey and that woman who told Bill Nye that they don't care about outer space because they're black.

>STOP MAKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!! IT MAKES IT SO MUCH HARDER FOR ME TO WATCH EVERY TV SHOW THAT EXISTS, WHICH IS, AFTER ALL, SOMETHING I DEFINITELY HAVE TO DO!!!

just like the old saying goes: if at first you don't succeed, give up and find a new career you clearly weren't meant for this stop putting politics i don't like on tv REEEEEE

>those Sup Forumstards, amirite guise ?

The problem is it just doesn't sound entertaining. Stuff like the Cosby Show or Fresh Prince tackled race, but it worked because all the characters were likable and the shows were heartwarming and funny. They appealed to both blacks and whites because a lot of the themes were universal. This just seems like transparant pandering.