Hey Sup Forums! You wanted the original heroes back?

Hey Sup Forums! You wanted the original heroes back?

Well, Eddie Brock as Venom again!

about fucking time.

But will it be good, though?

boooo

Finally

Almost certainly not

What do you think?

Wasn't Eddie Brock Anti-venom?
Are they just doing a reboot?

Then wtf is the point of the current Venom book? Why even try to care about the protagonist if he's getting replaced for a nostalgia act? Fuck the status quo

Don't care, where's Mania?

He hasn't been Anti-Venom for awhile. He's been Toxin for the last bit, and judging by the Carnage #16 preview, he's losing that symbiote too.

>Costa
>good

Even marvel knows they shit the bed

>Same creative team

Called it.

Still disappointed its not Flash getting the symbiote back, Eddie was my second choice anyway, even if I'd rather see him be Anti-Venom.

It'll be interesting to see how he reacts to the symbiote trying to do good.

So he's about to lose Toxin in the Carnage comic, but what happened to new guy i hated the first 2 issues so i never read again did they kill him

No Flash no-

>That McFarlane mouth

....Okay, you win.

Nope, he's still currently Venom in issue 3, and from the solicits, we know he will be until issue 5.

Eddie Brock is my favourite. I hope they do good work with him this time

No, i wanted Eddie To be the Anti venom

Are they finally pandering to us?

If she's be brought back it'll be just so she can die for sales

Have you already forgotten the fate of every other symbiote?

Think he'll be in MvsC4 now?

>HEY PETER! I'm fucking your ex co-worker again!

>A-Are you jealous yet?

>pls be jealous

Yeah, Sandoval's art has been hit or miss for me, but he draws a nice classic Venom.

With all the build with Eddie when he was Anti-venom and then Toxin i can't see how this will work.

I wont believe it till they issue an apology for One More Day.

That was going to happen when they finally merge RYV Peter with the current Peter

Spotted the casual!
Brock was never peter's co-worker in the comics

Please no. I mean, Annie is fine, and Peter is top notch, but super powered MJ kills it for me.

There goes years of Character development down the drain

If they make Flash anti-venom I'll slightly forgive Marvel

You sure got him! Wow, being an elitist sure is fun

She's a quirky teenage girl in the Marvel Universe in 2017, she's never had a better shot at sticking around than now.

better than SJW pandering atleast, could have been worse and could have tuned venom into mexican immigrant or something

>and people were actually crying because they thought Lee was supposed to be the new protagonist

I'm laughing at all you stupid faggots right now.

Clearly Venom has to get its hands on an actual ex-coworker and ex-girlfriend.

>August 2017

Maybe it's selling like shit? I don't know but having Brock as Venom again will probably boost sales.

I can't see a way to make Brock being Venom again interesting without rehashing old stories.

More importantly where the fuck else can Eddie Brock as a character? He's been a nemesis, a lethal protector an evangelist, a cure and he's had had like, 2-3 goes as government agent.

Maybe it's a fake-out and it'll be the new guy again but I doubt it. I'll wait for the trade I guess or pirate it. Pretty much every argument I've seen against this book has been "why wasn't it Eddie or Flash?" and people saying the new guy was too edgy.

Hey the Mexican Falcon isn't that bad, mostly because latino don't careabout muh representation

As a casual observer who just skims the book, it feels like you're supposed to hate Joe Mad's Sasuke because eventually Brock will come and for the symbiote and kick his ass.

I'd miss Flash and the symbiote's relationship, but it'd be worth it to have Flash still doing super hero stuff.

I could see it.

>he thinks Lee is the Protagonist
>He doesn't know that Venom is the Protag and Lee is the Antagonist
Shit, and they say Sup Forums doesn't read comics...

It's gonna be shit

That's probably because they have their own culture and think everything whites do is bland and boring.

I had a Mexican friend back in college who just couldn't get into comics because, to him, its the same white guy in a halloween costume punching a monster or another white guy in another halloween costume.

Maybe if Toxin survives Carnage, you can give that to Flash, that way you keep the symbiote relationship.

Hell, Toxin already looks like Agent Toxin.

Not really, it depends of the person i love comics, but lately they're so dull, i wouldn't give a fuck about black girl iron man if she wasen't a cunt or at least a cunt with a personality, i give afuck about the raceor gender if the story is funny, also the only to good hispanic super heros are Nu52 Vibe , Blue bettle Jaime and Robbie Reyes

So are they going to pretend the current book never happened? Because it was one bad decision after another. It felt like the writer knew nothing about the symbiote or anything for that matter

Hey DCpretend Nubo never happened and i'm okay with that

They brought back 80s Lobo?

Yes Justice league vs Suicide squad it'spretty good, look like giving fans what they like boost sales, who would thought it

I knew that this was inevitable, but why do people care about Eddie Brock so much? He was always a boring character with pathetic motivations, it was the Symbiote itself that made him cool.

>Hero Toxin
JUST BRING PAT BACK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

HE WAS KILLED OFFSCREEN, IT WOULD BE THE EASIEST THING.

I will never give up hope.

Oh, absolutely. No body, no death.
Plus, if Flash got Toxin, my symbiote squad premise could still work, I'd just need to swap some symbiotes around when they find Pat.

I'd rather have Brock or Flash just stick with it permanently or for at least 8 or so years. This constant game of musical symbiotes is what's old and dull as shit.

It's tough to build on a character and advance them when they keep coming and going. Just keep it one person, and change things about the symbiote.

Although I agree with a lot here saying keep Brock as anti-venom and flash as venom.

They ever going to address that or is it better just to forget/move on? Regardless thank god old Lobo is back

So I guess he kept his promise Sup Forums

I think Nubo is trapped by someone they probably gonna adress him later, but no one cares because the original is back

I thought the Symbiote was bonerrific for Flash because he's angsty as fuck and it'd given up Brock because he mellowed the fuck out?

I don't mind the switch, but what about the current Carnage story though?

Nothing against Flash, because Agent Venom was great before he fucked off into space, but Eddie will always be Venom to me. So yeah heres hoping Marvel doesnt completely fuck this up like the majority of their books.

>This constant game of musical symbiotes is what's old and dull as shit

I agree, it's strange to see Carnage of all people be the most consistant symbiote out of the lot.

It's ending this week.

So does this end with Edge Lord dying?

He's the only thing from Larfleeze's collection of shrunken things Braniac-style that the GLC didn't free.

Oh God no
Not again

Here is Nubo trapped like the little bitch he's

Bait and switch. But which is the bait? Eddie or the new guy?

Money's on eddie. The bait and the ensuring rage will be a shot in the arm for the book.

I don't want Eddie to be Venom again though. He's moved past that.

It would be like making Peter wear the symbiote again.

Well both of the characters (mostly the symbiote) have been through their own personal development since they've been apart from other.

Assuming the symbiote doesn't regress back to the personality it originally had when it was with Brock, it'd be interesting to see how the two bond now.

A COP as a hero nowadays? They'd lynch the creative team for portraying a cop as a hero.

Scorpion is next issue, and will probably be the joke he always is

>always
reeeeeee

user, it's pretty obvious that Lee is meant to be hated. The whole first arc is about making you feel bad for the Venom symbiote while praying that Lee gets killed.

given he never fixed the exposed jaw, itd be hilarious if lee ripped it off again

I bet it only lasts one issue. Even if it lasts, I'm not looking forward to it.

I can't see Venom killing Lee despite hating his guts because it really wants to be a hero, so I guess Lee is now a Venom villain that will occasionally attack Eddie.

>Wanting Jackie Estacado to die

Boy this reads like a 14 year old's Sonic fanfic.

It's an edit.

Gotta love how Guy was just about to throw it like a football at Larfleeze before Hal intervened and went "No, just no."

What if it isn't Brock in there still?

Thank God, I was considering going back to Todd McFarlane era Spider-Man and that almost spooked me out of it.

Costa's a fucking hack so no. Can't wait for him to write Eddie as an edgelord instead of kind of a well-meaning brickhead.

But I wanted Flash. Hell I was interested in seeing where Sasuke was going. Are they abandoning him?

Which is why I expect the symbiote to be made to choose between the two, and it picks Lee because of Stockholm syndrome and blaming Eddie for selling him in the first place and abandoning him like parker. And Eddie will take it like a bitch and blame himself.

There, saved you the money.

>Eddie Brock as Venom again!

WHAT TOOK SO LONG ?

also

WE

ARE

VENOM

>Can't wait for him to write Eddie as an edgelord instead of kind of a well-meaning brickhead.

Listen to this user he's right

I really hate how they keep fucking up his look more and more. Why not just use something like the TAS design and be done with it?

Just because you're supposed to hate the character doesn't mean it's good writing.

The symbiote is being 100% out of character and has never once been such a bitch.

Feeling sorry for the symbiote is pretty hard when the writer can't even do the absolute minimum research regarding the character and have any idea how to properly write 'em.

Everything about Costa's writing is shit. It reads like a high schooler's fanfiction. Right down to having the most obnoxious tropes right in your face.

It reads like a parody. Except, it's not a parody at all.

>ex co-worker

Read a fucking comic, casual scum.

Watch. Brock will be back for one issue, until Lee forces the symbiote to return to him from pure force of will.

You know it's going to happen.

>Read a fucking comic, casual scum.
Speaking of which, did Eddie ever actually appear in a comic before he showed up as Venom?

no one cares fag

Aka
>I don't actually read comics. Hold my hand and tell me everything!

Kinda. You see his hand twice as he grabs Peter's leg while climbing a wall and pushes him in front of a train.

Clearly, you do.

About damn time.