What am I in for?

What am I in for?

looks like Clint Eastwood in a Fistful of Dollars.
Some kind of western?

Dollars. A fistful of them.

Yojimbo ripoff

A handful of pesos.

but a good one that doesnt lie about its theft
so a homage

it's good. Somewhat overrated

bingo

Good movie, For A Few Dollars More is a significant step up, and The Good the Bad and the Ugly transcends the other two. Satisfying to watch in order.

boredom

t. gen z shit

The film was effectively an unofficial and unlicensed remake of Akira Kurosawa's 1961 film Yojimbo (written by Kurosawa and Ryūzō Kikushima), lifting traditional themes and character tropes usually typified within a Jidaigeki film. Kurosawa insisted that Leone had made "a fine movie, but it was MY movie."[47] Leone ignored the resulting lawsuit, but eventually settled out of court, reportedly for 15% of the worldwide receipts of A Fistful of Dollars and over $100,000

you're right but Kurosawa himself acknowledged that the plot of Yojimbo was heavily based on The Glass Key, the film adaption of the Dashiell Hammett novel of the same name, as well as Red Harvest. The Coen's Millers Crossing also is very similar.

For a Few Dollars more is objectively the best of the three. Tgtbatu is the pleb pick.

A boring flick where nothing habben. Jus watch good bad and ugh for clint kino

For A Few Dollars More is arguably more perfect but TGtBAtU has much more depth in every sense and its impact on pop culture is hard to overstate. That's why I used transcend instead of a more qualitative verb

Bin it and watch Once Upon a Time in the West instead

this

buncha dollas

keep your lovin' brother happy

Both are really good movies. I think that TGTBTU is the better movie due to the many different locations of the movie combined with one of the best movie scores of that decade. TGTBTU also wins in terms of rewatching.

TGTBATU is a perfect film. A good mixture between adventure, treasure, small villains, big villains, feels, battle scenes, music, acting, 3 great main characters with personal background and arcs, fun, humor, great cinematography...

Its one of the true 10/10 films out there.

Fistful is more of a Samurai film, as alot have pointed out. Its more sinister and less "fun".

OUATITW is also a 10/10, but due to the amazing revenge plot, the incredible cast and scenes like the intro at the railway.

this
it's so far from the Dollar's Trilogy that it hurts to compare them