Which one was the most brutal trap? For me...

Which one was the most brutal trap? For me, it was the thing where the victim was strapped into a crucifix-like position and had his limbs and spine slowly twisted around until they go 360 degrees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77sfQRo3M2M
youtube.com/watch?v=GjfrdH2ESxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really brutal, but one with girl who stuck her both hands into transparent box. she is trapped and will either slowly bleed out, if damaged veins a lot, or spend time slowly dying on dehydration

>the guy in control of the shotgun kept only females alive
>didn't make them go with him and activate the traps so he could get out scot free
He fucked up big time

Well, the victims died pretty quickly at least.

she was poisoned, numb nuts.

that one certainly looked the worst and was also pretty drawn out. The dude being burned alive in the second one would also be pretty painful.. actually wasn't another dude burned alive as well? shit way to go

>the most brutal trap
watching anything past the first movie. BRUTAL.

2 DAYS

D
A
Y
S

>deletes roasties
>mimics his idol
>obsessed with games
>is possibly autistic

Was he /our guy/?

>possibly

>strapped in place unable to move
>fishhook with key down your throat
>some whiny nerd comes and starts yanking it tearing your throat apart
>doesn't even free you
>three pipes slowly get driven in through your eyes and mouth until you go brain dead and bleed out
Also the dude getting pumped full of acid and melting alive would seriously hurt

Did anyone else hear the Roblox "OOF!" when the saw-blade fell in front of the girl's face in the new trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=77sfQRo3M2M

She did literally nothing wrong.

>kills best detective lady in the lamest way
Definitely not. Also her partner who gets the hole in the throat and finally crushed and blamed as new jigsaw deserved so much better. At the very least he could have shot himself in front of Hoffman in the box rather than give him the satisfaction of seeing and hearing him get juiced.

Any Redditors who think cunny is the new Jigsaw stay the fuck away from this thread. We don't want your autistic theory shitting up this board.

Who? I just rewatched the last few and my guess for the new killer is one of the past survivors that haven't been brought back up.
>detectives son from 2
>real estate lady from 5 (preferably junkie but I think he's dead)
>old lady from 6 who gets spared instead of Indian guy (this would be the funniest and biggest twist)
>kid who pulls lever and gets dude pumped full of acid or his mother or both

Yeah, because all of those characters were played by charismatic actors who really could play a compelling serial killer. Thank god you will never write a movie.

The trapped girl that had to get a key from acid while having metal rods drilling her rib cage was pretty brutal, depending on the strength of the acid, you'd have your nail fall off before getting that key out, and the hand will be way too damaged to use that key.
That trap was rigged but still.

>serial killer

>puts people in lethal devices, some of which absolutely require someone to die
>not a serial killer
John pls go

Fuck off Hoffman you fuck. I never killed anyone unlike you and that junkie. REHABILITATION

I think it was boiling acid. The metal rods were probably hot too.

>Amanda
>Hoffman
>charismatic and compelling

Wasn't the original point of these traps and mechanisms that they had some relevance and reflection of the person's misdeeds in them and that there was a possibility they could escape from them? These new ones seem absolutely impossible to escape from and are just pointlessly horrific.

The one where the woman had a hook in her stomach, and the guy had to pull it on with a string from her mouth

Hoffman was completely different from Jigsaw, but he was a bad motherfucker. That part in Saw 3D where he fucks up everything in his way to get to Jill was one of the few redeeming things about that trash pile.

Amanda was always meant to be a whiny edgelord and she died relatively quickly.

And the characters you hope are the new killer are played by actors even more uncharismatic and uninteresting than Amanda's / Hoffman's. Let that sink in for a second.

Things like the Reverse Bear Trap were the best because you could imagine some psycho actually making them. Overly elaborate shit with lasers like doesn't have the same charm.

Ironically the laser trap is one of the most realistic traps in the series but you're giving it shit because LOL IT'S SAW 9000 SAW IN SPACE IS NEXT xD.

>actually wasn't another dude burned alive as well?
In the first movie there was a guy covered in some flammable shit and he had to use a candle to find a code and he ended up burning alive.
There is also a woman that gets roasted alive in a brazen bull type thing in 3D

>LOL IT'S SAW 9000 SAW IN SPACE
I'd watch that.

There's already an oven in the second one. For movies with their only selling point being their gay ass traps, they really aren't that creative or fun (or whatever).

Strahms wall was the worst. It was also the first time the crushing room was shown to completion with a victim in cinema.

which movie is the best? i've never seen one before and i want to

I keep wanting to see a dobson tier belly inflation death. Huge water enema of doom.

please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good

It feels surreal to have a new Saw movie after almost a decade. Haven’t been this hyped up in so long.

The first one

I'm so glad these movies are coming back. They actually have something unique about them. I'm tired of the same old haunted house, jump scares and old dolls "horror" shit. Saw isn't scary either, but at least it's not predictable.

The one in 2 or 3 (not sure) where a guy was hooked from his arm and leg tendons and his tongue and had to rip them off to escape is the only one I took my eyes out of the screen for.

I know, I remember seeing saw 5 in the cinema with a qt the year below me, she became my first non fat ugly bitch fuck, we went about it a couple of times, she did wonders for my self esteem. We have got in touch recently about seeing jigsaw together, we are both in relationships though.

What do bros?

This sounds exactly like a plot of some romantic comedy for normies. Do it, faggot.

Why does the new movie have quipping?

Saw 3, it was one of the manu unwinnable games Hoffman built.

that bitch that gets thrown in a pit full of hypodermic needles

To watch quipsters brutally die duh

acid injection guy
painfull, cruel and guresome

>hypodermic needle pit

Jesus fucking christ this gives me the heebie-jeebies.

The quipper is the new killer and will be doing Dr Evil one liners in the next movie as victims die to appeal to the Capeshit crowd.

Please yes
>guy saws his leg off
>you want some ice? A bandaid?
Just picturing the puppet cracking wise before the games begin is making me smile

>Any Redditors who think cunny is the new Jigsaw
Who is that? Picture/vid please. Might have missed some of the last 37 Saw movies.

Don't listen to him. Loyalty is a virtue for a reason.

>hey you know that guy who got my parents both brutally killed leaving me an orphan? I sure do want to follow in that guys footsteps!

seriously? I haven't watched that one, but assuming you're not bamboozling me... That's just stupid. What, she found plans to the trap things and randomly stumbled upon a $1m case and had it done and no one questioned it I guess?

wouldn't surprise me, though.
>Hey you know that guy who made me cut off my own foot and leaving me a cripple? I sure do want follow in that guys footstep!

K I N O
I
N
O

Touché. Don't forget he also kidnapped and held his family hostage

In the one where they had to connect an electrical current in five places why the fuck didn't they shred up their clothes and dip them in the water? Also they should have drug that girl's body in there and used her to fill the blood box.

yes, Don't forget that Dr. Gordon wasn't alone at the end of the last movie so others that have known loss still follow Jigsaw.

The not using the dead body flaw is the part that bothered me the most.

>implying that wasn't Gordon's wife and daughter

Did he ever try to go back to his family or was he just too fucked in the head for that so he decided to go full Jigsaw immeditaly

dvd commentary confirmed it was the two guys from the love triangle trap

>>hey you know that guy who got my parents both brutally killed leaving me an orphan?
How would she know about that?

Good question. Probably the latter. Because Saw 6 underperformed badly the writers were forced to scrap Saw 8 and combine it with Saw 7 so that’s why there’s some unanswered questions and we characters like Hoffman’s partner that just show up radonly and are jammed into the whole story

Are the other twisted pictures movies any good? I liked dead silence

I don't know which Saw it was but the characters being crushed to death by the walls

Saw 5, only written in as strahms death because his character had turned out to nr stronger/smarter than Hoffman and they needed another couple of films to get more money.

Saw 3/4/first half of 5 painted the picture of strahm bringing down Hoffman and then the true heir to jigsaws legacy, Dr Gordon, gets away.

>Saw 5, only written in as strahms death because his character had turned out to nr stronger/smarter than Hoffman and they needed another couple of films to get more money.
I think it would've been a better ending if Strahm escaped the crushing room by shooting the grated ceiling apart and climbing on top of the walls. Would've been hyped as fuck with Strahm on top of the walls screaming "I'M STILL ALIVE AND I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD". Then VI would have an interesting, exciting set-up. Strahm framed for the crimes, trying to prove his innocence / hunt down Hoffman while the police try to hunt him down are trying to hunt him down.

Yeah that would have been really cool, they set up a clash of titans between them but for some reason decided they didn't want that level of Kino and killed him off...

His decisions in the last half hour of V were really out of character.

The only thing it shows of Gordon aside from jigsaw stuff is him in his doctors office with a letter being dropped off for doctor Gordon and him at the jigsaw survivor group therapy. So he went back to being a doc but never touches on his family. I assume he went back to them.

go for it

>shooting the grated ceiling apart
I wanted that guy to live too and your idea is great aside from this part. Maybe rip up some floor boards or something. How the fuci did that dude build that massive crushing wall anyway? It was like a basement of a suburban home and there's that crazy contraption and Hoffman's secret escape tube.

Probably not go to the movies with some bitch you used to fuck who you happen to have nostalgic memories of seeing another movie in this franchise with when you are in a relationship, just my two cents..

The floor was solid metal / concrete. Shooting the grating would work fine. He could use a full magazine shooting out an L shape out of the links, then he would have some leverage to tear a bigger hole through it.

He only had about 5 maybe 10 seconds after the walls were close enough to climb though. Even if he did manage to cleanly shoot a small ass target several times over and manage to wreck the grating enough to make an exit (which I highly seriously doubt) do you think he'd have enough time to climb up the wall, dangle from jagged grating, kick the broken part to make an escape hatch, and climb through? I really am on your side and want to have a scenario where he lives, but it's not looking good.

Nah, he had more than 10 seconds, I'd say about 30 - 40 before the walls closed to the point where he wouldn't be able to make a hole. In the center where the tubes are there's already a decent sized hole there for him to start making an L shape from. You see the size of the guy's forearms? He seemed like he was in really good shape, I think he could've done it.

>mimics his idol
Hoffman was a run-of-the-mill murderer who didn´t allow his victims a chance to survive by proving themselves exceptionally strong-willed - unlike Jigsaw, who set up each and every trap with that specific idea in mind.

>At the very least he could have shot himself in front of Hoffman in the box rather than give him the satisfaction of seeing and hearing him get juiced.
He ran out of ammo whilst attempting to shoot Hoffman through the bullet-proof glass on the front side of the box.

Wrong, Hoffman's traps were winnable, except the one he made for his sister's murderer. Amanda was the one with the inescapable traps.

When jigsaw was the main killer, yes. Like the fat guy who cut himself having to go through the razors to escape. The later movies pretty much dropped this aside from a few like the peeping pervert having to stab his eyes out or in 5 how they were all selfish and killed each other to live but the twist reveals they all could have lived if they worked together. I really hope the new movie goes back to that style of "punishment fits the crime" type of "justice " jigsaw thought he dished out

>Wrong, Hoffman's traps were winnable
The trap he put Strahm in wasn´t winnable, and neither was the one he put the qt detective in (angel wings trap).

> Amanda was the one with the inescapable traps.
Hoffman was just as murderous as her. The investigating police repeatedly point out trap after trap in 4/5 as inescapable; as the works of a sloppy copycat.

Exactly. What an idiot. You always save one bullet. Keep that shit in your pocket

why do people watch these movies?

serious question btw

>The trap he put Strahm in wasn´t winnable, and neither was the one he put the qt detective in (angel wings trap).
The angel was done by Amanda. Are you talking about the water one for Strahm? He wasn't supposed to leave the room with Jigsaw's body, he was told to wait for back-up to arrive. The water one was an execution for disobeying instructions.

Hoffman's traps were unwinnable, the ones were someone could live meant at least one person, at a huge disadvantage, had to die. He sentenced people to death; murder and dying became necessary in his games which was never the case with John.

Strahm's trap was winnable, all he had to do was trust Hoffman and get inside the box. Instead, Hoffman falls into the box during this fight, Strahm slams it shut and therefore fucks himself.

Angel wings was Amanda's trap. And the pendulum thing at the beginning of Saw V was inescapable, but it was personal for Hoffman since it was meant for his sister's killer. I'm fairly sure all his traps were escapable.

>the ones were someone could live meant at least one person, at a huge disadvantage, had to die
You mean just like in the first movie?

Stick to watching tripe like The Babameme or Numales Come At Night, kiddo, those movies are more suited for your sophisticated intelligent mind.

Several of Jigsaw's own traps were a battle between two people though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjfrdH2ESxE

Such as? Not saying you're wrong or lying, genuinely curious if you're right.

Amanda had to cut the key out of a helpless man in 1. One of them HAD to die. Doctor G had to kill Adam or his family would die. At least one or two people HAD to die. Jigsaw is a fucking nutjob who will kill innocents and create scenarios where at least one person has to die. He has always been like that.

Where each one of them had a chance to live, or where working together would get them both out alive.

see
try again.

It sounds like you need some... rehabilitation

>no the floor is lava trap

Well, if I remember correctly, Dr Gordon had to kill Adam to win. And Amanda definitely had to cut open some alive dude to escape her trap in the first movie.
Also, the entire game in VI was designed by Jigsaw. And lots of people HAD to die there.

did the movie ever adress how every jigsaw was a master at mechanical engineering with infinite money?

The splitting arm one
seemed idiot tho