How much Marvel merchandise do you own?

How much Marvel merchandise do you own?

These are only my comics

Do comics count? Because if not, then nothing, zero, zip, zilch, nada.

Aside from MvC?
Nothing.

As weeb as it's going to sound western figures and such don't interest me but show me some Rider merch and I'll be all over that shit.

The odd comic like old man logan and world war hulk

I got Earth X as a gift years ago but never read it.
That's it.

2 cap america shirts and a kaine hoodie
maybe i will get some tsum tsum

this is the post i was hoping to see, mostly because i don't think it's intended to be bait... but consider me baited

>i keep this cup from my desk and actually drink from it sometimes so everyone knows how childish and ridiculous i am!

why the fug are you asking then if you wont believe the replies?

ah, i see, it was a bait thread
got it

I bought beer glasses for Civil War and Doctor Strange.

Most of them go to basically double or triple the price within a year cause limited production.

>Most of them go to basically double or triple the price within a year cause limited production.
Which might be true, but no one actually wants them. People buy them just to resell them later, but no one buys them because they want them. Which means you've got more sellers than buyers and end up with some worthless cups. Enjoy.

>double or triple the price within a year
>has to wait a year to maybe make an extra $20 on a cup
is it worth it, mate?

I have some Doom figures because my dick controls my wallet.

> that feel when no good Namor figures

A man of taste I see

I own this Captain Marvel coffee mug.

Bazinga!

An x-men poster and a cyclops pop-funko I got as a gift

>mechanical webshooters
>not organic

Oh and a Spider-Man shirt

Other than movies and comics

I still have the Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 games for GameCube.

>Be young me
>Shoot webshooter at the ceiling
>Stays there for several years

One Wolverine figure and one Doctor Doom figure. I saw them on sale for $2 each and bought them for nostalgia's sake. Apart from that, nothing.

i still have some stuck on the ceilling

Literally nothing because I pirate all of their movies and I have no interest in other stuff.

>living in the same space where you once owned and shot a toy
If you bought your parents' house or they died and gave it to you, then I guess it's okay. Otherwise... I feel sorry for you.

never said on which ceiling
no one ever bothered cleaning it

also
what is living on campus and staying at your parents during weekend?
dont project user

>merchandise

none

I only like the content of the comics, I never liked the related paraphernalia for some reason.

I used to have a lot of Spider-Man or Wolverine action figures but I gave them away through my mom to her neighborhood kids.

Mostly legends and that punisher gun thing where it looks like he has a missle shooting dick. Most of my comics are dc or third party. I dont really buy floppies, and refuse to get into marvel till they drop he sjw shit.

I have a few labbits, but I don`t think they`re Marvel merchandise, they`re just parodies.

48 Marvel Legends
7 Marvel Selects
8 Marvel pops
12 shirts

I've got to have close to a hundred of the 90s Marcel action figures from Toy Biz. They are all at my parents house though.
At my house several hundred comics all in long boxes in my attic.

Nico, Machine Man, Scarlet Witch, Bucky Captain America, and Jack o Lantern Marvel Legends.

I also have the Toybiz Web Trap Future Spider-Man, X-men 2099 Halloween Jack, Web Splashers Deep Sea Doctor Octopus, and Invasion Series Iceman 2.

That's everything, though. I don't really care about the characters or the comics; I just liked the figures.

>12 shirts

I hope you don't actually go out in public wearing those.

Im wearing a cookie cat shirt in Walmart right now. Fight me.

Sure it's a fucking cup.
Until I actually do try to sell it, it's still a cool looking item for me to drink out of.
And being an item that somehow appreciates in value instead of depreciates (like 90% of things people buy) isjust icing on the cake.