you just know - edition

old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-OTYT02W7E
streamable.com/yej0s
youtube.com/watch?v=7XbzvCh8HJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM
youtube.com/watch?v=6XupDBpqo00
comicsbeat.com/the-alan-moore-2016-christmas-interviews-part-ii-julius-schwartz-asked-me-to-write-his-final-issues-of-superman-and-action-comics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sloshed doc edition

I hope we get another trailer like this but with Walsh singing instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-OTYT02W7E

streamable.com/yej0s

doctor who more like doctor ___

dilf?

It won't happen

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Bradley Walsh is known to be THE most hung guy in the UK, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed jodies's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Bradley barely able to force it past the knob, and jodie moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Bradley's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

what's with all the tripfags?

13 is the best Doctor.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7XbzvCh8HJ4

What a cute

/who/ is a series of trip containment threads

She doesn't even have an episode yet, are you from the future?

>trip
dont know how to get one
I have 2 passes already

its in the FAQ :)

which companion will be the gay one?

Whats your favorite episode of S11? I liked 6 the best.

The Doctor is drunk in the book I'm reading right now, and making Winnie the Pooh references:
>He sat down beside the Doctor. "The wonderful thing about Brigida--"
>"Is that Brigida's a wonderful thing?" returned the Doctor, a bit tipsy. "She's bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun?"
>"No," said Gwyllm, perplexed.

Jodie's gonna have a dick, lads.

Jack, Bill, Clara

What's Eight's poison of choice?

The finale was pretty GOAT

That would certainly russell some davies

>futa
no

I said "will be", edge, as in out of 13's new companions

More like Doctor DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM

Walsh

Yes

PewDiePie should appear in a Dr Who episode

t. PewDiePie

Will we see her in a sleeveless turtleneck?

Please do it chibbers

Post cute jodies

LEAKED SERIES 11 OUTFIT

PewDiePie should be the next Doctor.

It's a yes from me.

GoOd ShIt

I don't think Eight has a poison of choice Some sort of fine wine, maybe. Though he'd generally always opt for tea instead, I suspect. In that particular scene, he was drinking beer, which he has done a few times throughout the EDAs.

One of the lines I really liked from the previous book I read:
>He swigged back his beer and checked his pocket watch. "Soon be with you, Fitz." It was nearly time they were off.
>Off to destroy the world, for a change.

AHH

Huh, I didn't take 8 for a beer person

when he had 1 heart and fathered Miranda?

Leslie Jones is the next doc

bland

black+woman+american
= perfect diversity goalpost

It hurts because it'll probably be true now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XupDBpqo00
reeeeeeeeeeee

No, this is a much earlier book. You're lucky I already knew those things, or I'd be upset with you for the spoilers.

He usually only drinks it when offered in certain circumstances.

What story represents the absolute best acting performance for each Doctor?

>, or I'd be upset with you for the spoilers
20 year statute of limitation

hav this as new theme

But user, every Jodie is cute Jodie.

He's right.

go to bed david

cubby jodie is best

Controversial choices here lads but it's my opinion after all - Edge of Destruction / The War Games / Inferno / something meme tier like Pyramids or Genesis / Resurrection or Caves / The Two Doctors / Ghost Light or Curse of Fenric / TV Movie (sigh) / Dalek / Midnight (sue me) / I don't know / I don't know / The Kragnon Inheritance (controversial choice, sure, but I really liked that bit where the smashed that control panel)

It’s not chub, it’s squish and mush.

>chubby jodie
Y'mean colin?

>McGanon
what is your opinion on Scherzo
i liestened yesterday

should I listen to Kromon?

>/ I don't know / I don't know / The
wot?

I couldn't think of the episodes off the top of my head

Difference between idly discussing something in general terms without appropriately tagging, and directly responding to someone with spoilers, despite being unsure of where they are in a series. It's not a matter of etiquette so much as goodwill and decency.

I could talk about EDAs I've read without tagging anything, seeing as the books are old, but I don't, because I'm fully aware there are people on /who/ currently working through them, or plan to sometime in the future. I tag spoilers as a courtesy to them, so as not to ruin their experience directly when it takes two seconds not to.

Anyways, it's no bother to me, really. I don't even know if you're the original user, but I do think kindness should always take precedence in cases like this... as opposed to some perceived rule deciding outwith what time-frame spoilers can be discussed.

Haven't listened yet, I'm afraid! I'm close to it, though. Now that I've gotten a bunch of uni work out of the way, I have a little time to work through more Who stuff. I'll post my thoughts on the audio when I finish it!

Did you enjoy it? I know a lot of people always highlight it as a particular favourite from Eight's stories.

Unearthly Child
War Games
Inferno
Silurians
City Of Death
Kinda
Revelation Of The Daleks
Curse Of Fenric
Night Of The Doctor
Empty Child/Doctor Dances
Midnight
Day Of The Doctor
The Doctor Falls

anyone else noticed there's less moffat hate now since all the chibnall announcements? is the hate on the new showrunner and bring back the old one meme already starting?

1.) Dalek Invasion Of Earth
2.) The Invasion (Of Cyberman)
3.) The Green Death
4.) The Ark In Space
5.) Kinda
6.) Twin Dilemma
7.) Greatest Show In Galaxy
8.) The Night Of The Doctor
War.) The Day Of The Doctor
9.) Fathers Day
10.) Human Nature/Family Of Blood
11.) Pandorica Opens/Big Bang
12.) Heaven Sent/Hell Bent
13.) Tities On The Edge Of Forever

>comicsbeat.com/the-alan-moore-2016-christmas-interviews-part-ii-julius-schwartz-asked-me-to-write-his-final-issues-of-superman-and-action-comics/
>I may be missing something, but I don’t see things like Dr. Who, or the plethora of recycled 60s and 70s music that we seem to have endured since the mid 90s, or the slew of contemporary superhero films, or the various reincarnations of Sherlock Holmes, as being revisions in the sense that I understand the term. What, in most if not all of these cases, has been revised? What, beyond the special effects budget and the self-aware nods to the nostalgic adults who now appear to be the show’s main audience, has changed about Doctor Who? What’s changed about the riffs and the sleuths and the supermen other than some new window-dressing here and a new medium or two there? It seems to me that these are more re-brandings, for obvious commercial purposes, rather than any kind of intelligent and purposeful revisions, for creative purposes. I don’t deny that there are many talented individuals attached to these shows and films and this music, but I don’t feel that they are engaging with genuinely new ideas in the way that our current times seem to me to demand.
Is Moore right about Who, or is he just being a bitter old geezer again?

he will shit on canon one or two times still on xmas, just wait

Why do RTDfags treat Moffat like some kind of moustache-twirling villain? It's like they seriously, unironically think he hates Doctor Who and only joined the show to ruin it.

All showrunners are terrible and I say this as a fan!

no, but he sucks his own cock too much and does not deliever as much as he thinks he does

Yeah in a lot of ways he is.

You just have to look inside his own creative field, comic book industry to see what he means. Most of mainstream superhero comics you get today are made up of guys just rewriting same stories they grew up with. They don't add anything new or do anything new with it. Like for instance Spider - Man. Almost all villains he fights in his stories are from his first 50 issues from 50 years ago. Nearly none of his current writers will come up or can come up with somebody new for him to fight. And that's because none of them want to. They just want to do that story they like, the one that had Mysterio in it because they think it will be cool to see it again. In a lot of ways it's same with Doctor Who. No one is really doing anything with it or writing anything different other than what we're already seen before ...

The worse one is Mark Gattis.

He's so stuck in past with his own take of Doctor Who that you know he's thinking of Jon Pertwee when he was writing his episodes. Seriously next time you watch one of his episodes just imagine instead of it being current Doctor, imagine it's Jon Pertwee and suddenly you'll see it all makes sense. His episodes aren't so shit after all. He's just been writing them for wrong Doctor ...

Robots of Sherwood always felt like a Pertwee story that'd been left out of the series in favour for something like The Mutants or The Time Monster.

Alan Moore's been in his own state of failing to mdoernize his own writing and offer new ideas. Like when I read Jerusalem, and it was just nothing but shit that Moore previously discussed in old interviews of his, almost quote-for-quote. Or how the later editions of LEOG became mediocre revisions of whatever 19th century book Moore was reading at the time of the writing, but with more shock value added.

isn't that the girl who kept swearing at someone when jodie came out to see fans

yet in every talk I see he's extremely self-effacing

yeah he's right
what if we look to the past so much that the 2020s will just have no defining features of its own

>Haven't listened yet,
cant believe you make books over bfs priority

>In a lot of ways it's same with Doctor Who. No one is really doing anything with it or writing anything different other than what we're already seen before ...
Moffat is. He certainly stagnated in the late Matt era but Capaldi Who is the freshest and most mature New Who has ever been.

Books are more convenient to read in short bursts when I have time between classes. Listening to audios takes more concentration and I don't like starting and stopping all the time. I'm sorry, user. ):

[spoilers]besides, books are canon and ear stories are not[/spoiler]

I think Moore does have the germ of a point here (even if I doubt he's actually been watching it at any point in the past 5 years). He's wrong to suggest that Doctor Who didn't fundamentally change when the VNAs hit or when RTD started, but he's right about something else.
While the show still occasionally does things that are brilliant, radical and unlike anything else on television, it's not exactly given us some mind-expanding new vision of life yet, or broken down and reconstructed its fundamental structural components (Moore would call that 'solve et coagula', I suppose) to discover newer and greater storytelling possibilities. And it totally could, but it would take great ambition and a fair amount of risk.

From familiarity with his work, I interpret his complaint as him generally wanting to see stories that - instead of just being fun, clever and ultimately reiterative - could genuinely help transform their audience's thinking about the human condition and inspire them to build a new, better world. This is what he feels the present times demand.
The concept of Doctor Who is uniquely positioned to achieve something like this, far more than your average capeshit, but (ironically for something publically funded) it's hamstrung in that goal by its commercial nature, and the fact it needs to do things that will reliably be popular i.e. reuse clichés and cling to the familiarity of its age-old conceits.

I think RTD has tried, I think Moffat has tried, I think various EU writers have tried (all with varying levels of success) to create a Who that speaks honestly and revolutionarily about our world and our lives, but they haven't truly managed to evolve the show itself into something that's vital. It always feels a bit out of date, or a bit inadequate, or a bit unwilling to grasp the complexity of a situation. And I say this as a true fan.

G.....Guys did we just go through a Golden Age?
Will it end with TUAT?

oh i fucked that up kek

this is what i get for only half paying attention. back to learning about snails i guess

>He's wrong to suggest that Doctor Who didn't fundamentally change when the VNAs hit or when RTD started, but he's right about something else.

I think the change from Classic Who to Series 1 is overstated. I don't know whether Survival was modern for its time or if Rose was simply dated - probably the latter - but they're strikingly similar.

We did.

I like Jodie so I hope it doesn't end with Chibnall.

>books are canon but audios aren't

>tfw capaldi era truly was the golden age and the best ever

We're about to enter the Glitter Age

But Paul Magrs isn't showrunning.

I hope you know I'm joking, user.

Just like how Fitz's future and chances of having more adventures with 8 are a joke.

Yeah of course I do. Thanks for the McGann, I've not seen that one before.

everything is canon except for comics, comics are not canon.

that, comics are flimsy fanwank

sh-shut up, they kept having adventures where it counts... in my heart ):

Excellent! Just wanted to make sure, and no problem. I have many more McGanns where that came from... albeit not currently within reach.

Imagine how bizarre the show would be with Magrs at the helm... but bizarre in the best possible way.

>they kept having adventures
which Fitz?
u know there are 2 right?

Love magrss but it would became Iris show and she sucks

McGanon kiss Neo hard for me

what's your favorite capaldi episodes? here's mine.

Deep Breath
Into The Dalek
Robot Of Sherwood
Listen
Time Heist
The Caretaker
Kill The Moon
Mummy On The Orient Express
Flatline
In The Forest of The Night
Dark Water
Death In Heaven
Last Christmas
The Magicians Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar
Under The Lake/Before The Flood
The Girl Who Died
The Woman Who Lived
The Zygon Invasion/The Zygon Inversion
Sleep No More
Face The Raven
Heaven Sent
Hell Bent
The Husbands of River Song
The Return Of Doctor Mysterio
The Pilot
Smile
Thin Ice
Knock Knock
Oxygen
Extremis
Pyramid At The End Of The World
The Lie of The Land
Empress Of Mars
Eaters Of Light
World Enough And Time
The Doctor Falls
Twice Upon A Time

>Deep Breath
>Time Heist
>Kill The Moon
>Flatline
>The Magicians Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar
>Under The Lake/Before The Flood
>Face The Raven
>Heaven Sent
>Hell Bent
>World Enough And Time
>The Doctor Falls

I haven't yet reached the book it all gets properly dealt with in, but if you refer to Father Kreiner... well, user... There's only one Fitz by the end of the series. As far as I am aware, at least. If I'm terribly wrong, don't correct me! I think I'm about to find out soon.

I would not make a interference on your reading

>Listen
>Flatline
>Dark Water/Death in Heaven
>The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar
>Under The Lake/Before The Flood
>The Woman Who Lived
>Heaven Sent/Hell Bent
>The Pilot
>Oxygen
>Extremis
>World Enough and Time/The Doctor Falls

kek, I've read Interference, it's okay. I was referring to The Ancestor Cell, which is the EDA that I'm getting close to! As far as I'm aware, it deals with the Father Kreiner stuff more directly, which I'm super excited for!