ITT: Episodes you like that nobody else does

This honestly made fun of the coder chicks as much as it propped them up and for me, it was a good balance.

Simpsons writers really want Lisa to be a teen.

Except it didn't. It had one joke at the start about web development and that was it.
I kept waiting for them to make some jokes at the expense of the women and it just never happened. The entire thing was just non stop wanking over how cool they were.

>This honestly made fun of the coder chicks

It was very non-offensive though. I imagine if this were an earlier episode they would have been put under the bus.

This is one thing that I rarely hear people complain about when they talk about Zombie Simpsons. There's rarely any biting satire. The Simpsons get into some new trend or technology and they just kind of playfully poke fun at it. Are the writers all young hip kids who don't want their favourite pop culture garbage to be criticized or what? Earlier Simpsons wasn't quite as caustic as South Park at its best moments, but it wasn't very tame either.

The jokes about "who are you calling them" and how they didnt mind guys if they were british were both also pretty good jabs at them though.

I agree with this though. In general the satire is a lot less aggressive than it used to be.

Though I think it's a direct result of the point in the teen seasons when the satire got super aggressive and everyone was accusing the show of just aping Family Guy

>This honestly made fun of the coder chicks as much as it propped them up
Except it didn't. It pulled its punches and painted the women coders as "the greatest coders of all time that they create intellegent AI!!!". It was actually really pathetic and sad how blatant it was.

If you want a show that actually takes a stab at Feminism, go watch Family Guy.

Them making AI wasn't to prop up women at all, it was just a plot device to show that Lisa more like the AI than the coders

Seth is the world's best troll.

>outwardly supports Democrats, which allows his shows to get away with horrible racism/misogyny/homophobia scott-free

It wasn't _that_ terrible.

>go watch Family Guy

She gave Bart permanent nerve damage.

Different episode.

She'd be 36 by now (38 including the Ullman shorts).

Since when were her and Bart ever written like realistic children?

This one still had a killer quote in it.

"We're gonna start calling you 'Downbeat Simpson', 'cause you bringing us down."

FUCK YOU ALL, I LIKED IT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO

But I like it better when she acts like a kid.

>been watching through the simpsons starting from season 1
>mfw seeing lisa's transition from smart but well-meaning qt to sjw during the vegetarian episode

It reminds me of Brian Griffin, another qt straightman that had to be flanderized into a liberal mouthpiece because you're not allowed to not be an extreme anymore

It seems the show did start getting more blue pilled by Season 7 when John Swartzwelder (the major right-wing voice on the writing staff) began working from home and stopped coming into the studio.

Agreed. It was really interesting. And status quo only fed into the joke.

They had to promise to keep Lisa a vegetarian for the rest of the series in order to get that Beatle faggot to appear in the episode

Stupid shit like that which is what ruined Lisa and Brian. Libtard writers pushing libtard ideology onto the smart characters because they're smart and being liberal is what smart people do. It's impossible for someone who is smart to not be liberal, and vegetarian, and nonreligious, and pro-marijuana, and anti-establishment

This episode is so retarded. I get people enjoy seeing Lisa taken down a peg, but it's ridiculous how they still think that every single conflict of hers is how she's inferior to someone while also constantly writing her as superior to others the next week. It's so out of character to have both.

>Claims to be against 2nd amendment
>Says nothing to Homer when the boogeyman or boogeymen invade the house
Why is Lisa such an hypocrite?

bump