What will the inevitable Silmarillion movie series be like?

what will the inevitable Silmarillion movie series be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SnS14PQcXSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no no no no no no no

I'll find you, OP.

A glib facsilmarillion.

Long

It will be a diverse 12 season long Netflix TV show

>Fingolfin vs Melkor quipfest

>Noldorim dance-off

Fingolfin played by Benedict Cucumbersnatch

haha

real talk: why did iluvatar create melkor just so he could fuck everything up?

Christopher Tolkien has secured his chosen son to watch over the rights.
As long as Christopher isn't a massive fag (and he appears not to be) then the rights are safe and secure for the next 50 years or so.

A paradise without strife would be meaningless.

Diverse.

pleb explanation - without an evil streak, the whole world would be a gay Heaven with no interesting stories. Melkor unwittingly adds flavor to things by being a dick

boring
all high fantasy should burn

melkor wasn't always a douche.

why don't you tell us which fantasy you like user? Or just which books in general

>Teleri elves will be black

accidents happen with the goyim, user

He pretty much was.

He's a moorcockfag. 100%

a heart-melting story of Beleriand refugees improving Middle Earth

>wanting film adaptation of Autism: The Book

>Beren and Luthien
>Beren is Idris Alba
>Luthien is Jennifer Lawrence

Cringe, take u (you) turk boi

or Maggie Gyllenhaal

>turk
what are you talking about?
Silmarillion is terrible

How can Idris be Beren when he is also Túrin Turambar?

non white detected

The day they butcher the silmarillion is the day i beat chos high score

>an adult believes this

It's my high score now, friendo.

>and here you can see the Nazi symbolism used by the Vala when they massacred the BLACK KANGZ of Numenor when they dindu nuffin and just needed mo' land for mo' childrenz

Tom Cruise as Maedhros!
ohwait

Hopefully Chris buries the rights.

> Imagine being Christopher Tolkien
> Father told you these tales as a kid
> Brought both of you closer together
> Father hands you his estate when he dies
> Continue his legacy and argue his legitimacy for decades
> ... sees pic related

There is nothing wrong with this webm. The Hobbit is a children's book, it's meant to be silly.

That's okay since it's from The Hobbit.
Don't get me wrong the adaption was pure shite but it is a tale for children.

Pic related however is blasphemy.

Have you ever read the hobbit? Just because "it's for kids" doesn't mean it's filled with shitty slapstick.

As always, elves are the worst part of whatever they are in.

this 9000 times this

seeing shit like this makes me glad I bailed out after the second hobbit, every now and then I think I should just get it over with, but these keep me in check.

Grit chewing mole rat detected. Go wake up another demon you burrowing faggots

Why do subhumans hate Tolkien?

why is she blasphemy?

>Black people cast for Valar

WE WUZ

It'll be shitty. Half of the pantheon will be black or asian, Feanor will be in a wheelchair and will quip about his gems constantly, Fingolfin will be a transqueer genderfluid elfkin and Morgoth will be a fucking wh*te male with Drumpf hair and a British accent.

A common phenomena due to certain underdeveloped brain zones responsible for universe appreciation, imagination, creativity etc. The clues are in their attitude towards the world we live in, their world is shit so everyone eases must be shit too.

it will star Idris Elba

It's an archetypal story, the evil twin/brother. Older than recorded history.

Man, the fucking animation as they're running towards the cliff looks like stop motion. What the fuck?

tolkien is the fucking shit i read the book it was ok but the movies have swords and fighting thats fucking epic the helms deep battle was fuckin sick whos with me

LOTRS is such regressive white trash.

A single episode of Game of Thrones proves it. Instead of a show with complicated and diverse characters, the 2000s had four hour stroke fests to closet Skinheads who wound up electing a psycho orange fucknut a decade later.

Where the fuck was John Holmes where you really needed him at the LOTR showings???

Bam, bitches, I fucking said it. Go cry, Rapeuglicans.

Oh, and fuck yeah I do smile knowing no major studio will ever allow this shit again. You'll never see another Tolkien swan song to white Jesus freak supremacy shitting up the silver screen in your lifetime.

Those days are over.

Darkness is lifting.

Your cultural narrative will be unbearably liberal going forward and you will learn to LOVE IT. Legolas will be played by a black man and Arwen by an asian WOMEN because there is nothing WRONG with it. Deal with it, Nazi's

Leftist social agendas and New Line's desire to have a trilogy will ruin it

You know it's true.

agreed tolkien and lotr is white male power fantasy because their scared of diversity

Idris Elba as Turin Turambar

Sit your black ass down at your computer and come up with your own fantasy series instead of being a fucking parasite adding to the white man's burden by expecting everything white to get socially re-engineered to provide for you.

Fucking parasite.

YOU and your attitude are why the number of black-created and black-directed movies on the top-ten greatest movies or top-ten highest-grossing movies stands at dead zero. And it will stay that way as long as there's a parasitic culture that decides it wants tot ake instead of produce.

25 hours of nothing but fuckin white people? and they expect niggas like me to PAY to see that? Lol

yeah fr ON GOD preach real shit big if true

Lord of the Kangz

Idris Elba as Finwe and Feanor and Fingolfin and Fingon

Michael Fassbender as Sauron

whos feanor i only saw the hobbit movie

illuvatar should have seen it coming innit
but the elves are just fine without that shit when melkor is imprissioned
melkor would be the son trying to overthrow his father tho. but you´re right, professor tolkien tried to do his own myth so myth is his inspiration

Nothing like the source material.

>not having him play Turgon, Elwe and Finrod as well

>>Beren is Idris Alba
I was gonna say exactly this Mind Thief

bros They IZ takin yall to isanguard dog

I imagine the reboots being like this
youtube.com/watch?v=SnS14PQcXSs

Terrible. It's a money grab and they know it. Which means they know it's not worth trying in the first place.

Hopefully entertaining. Ive been reading the book this week and i take a nap every time i finish a chapter.

>Remember the Silmarillion goyim!

You can't adapt the Silmarillion to film. First of all it would be an anthology series and second you would need to make up all the dialogue.

They'll probably try to make Galadriel the main character somehow.