I had a dream last night that Luan Loud took a prank too far and hid up in the attic while acting like a supervillain...

I had a dream last night that Luan Loud took a prank too far and hid up in the attic while acting like a supervillain and I had to go comfort her.

Can someone analyze my dream? What does it say about me aside from the fact that I'm a faggot?

>Best girl in dream

It means you're a lucky cunt.

He never mentioned Luna being in his dream

I didn't think of her as best girl before, but I might now.

You are also autistic.

Well, according to this Bumper Book of Pseudo-Freudian Analysis... you love cocks.

Although oddly dreaming about penises is literally the only thing this book doesn't claim has something to do with loving cocks.

Well, I'm on Sup Forums, aren't I?

So here are my thoughts. Someone in your life may have taken or done something out of line or at lest to them they did. If 'she' is locking herself away trying to be the role of the bad guy. cause that is who they think are now. At lest to them so you going and comforting 'her' is the dream or your mind telling you to go and forgive the person who may have taken the joke a bit too far. Emotions and dreams are a very closely tied connection so just keep it in thought.

it means you don't have shit taste in waifu's.

It means you're a pedophile.

I had a dream the other night Tommy Wiseau went through a mental breakdown that culminated in him going on a murderous rampage, then he became a trans russian woman and everyone accepted him and was happy like nothing had happened.

I had a dream that Luan Loud passed away and everyone was crying except for Drumpf who used it as a ploy to say "She's a quitter" I woke up angry

You watch too many cartoons.

I'm literally shaking right now.

It is much cooler than dreaming with people, I mean I see people all the time, mostly blackies.

That sounds like Chris Chan. I find myself comparing the two quite often.

Nah, it's more like Caitlyn Jenner. Giddy-up, buckaroo.

I had a dream like that except she was some sort of mothgirl and I was running on rooftops and there were bees stinging me.

I don't even watch this show.

My mom once cockblocked me in a dream, it was pony related though, so not Sup Forums.

>mlp
that's Sup Forums no matter what the faggots say

>pony

This is the most autistic thing I've ever heard.

>My mom once cockblocked me in a dream, it was pony related though

Mom says a pony,
would bite me once or more
but what she doesn't know is that I'm totally into vore!

It means you have watched the animated family show "The Loud House", created by Chris Savino.

You should ask /x/, they are autistic too.

Without a doubt you have prostate cancer.

>Deleted
kek

I had a dream a few weeks ago where Luan was my girlfriend. It was heaven. Then I woke up...

Dreaming about a lamp would be pretty boring.

You're fucking pathetic and autistic in the worst of ways. That's what it means.

Go get laid. If you can.

No

But you haven't woken up yet, though.

Not on the inside, no.

You honestly sound new here

What OP said feels more like touching the surface of a cringe thread

Is this from an actual episode?

It's from the very first episode we ever saw.

You don't understand I spent what felt like hours trying to lure her in to my room with lies and My mom suddenly says someone stole our car, the dream changed from what was going to be a wet dream in to a nightmare looking for Dad's car because neither my brother or my dad ( divorced) were there to help.

Back up a second, which pony were you trying to rape?

ITS A SECRET!

How amazing!

???

>projecting

Dream analysis is bullshit. It's just our brain sorting itself out after a busy day. A screensaver if you will.

I had a dream I molested the goth girlnand I don't even watch rhe show.