New info on Spiderman cartoon 2017

This from leddit so take this as a grain of salt.

>We wanted to not repeat the same mistakes as USM. This is a fresh but familiar take on the beloved character. This version of Peter is a very insecure but courageous teen, who's going to Horizon High. When he first starts as Spider-Man, he doubts himself alot. Peter is also very intelligent and it shows, because he can make his own tech, etc. Uncle Ben's words and flashbacks of him, will push the inexperienced hero to keep going and he will gain courage and experience experience overtime. Max Model will be a teacher of some sort at Horizon High. Alot of Peter's friends will appear. Harry is prominite in the series, as he is peter's best friend. Drama like friendships, high school, super hero dilemmas, etc will all appear in the show. The first story is losely based off Homecoming but it's still it's own thing. Vulture is almost like a high-tech crime boss, who is trying to get his hands on a very special metal. He leads a gang of thugs with advanced tech. Alot of people are worried Gwen and Miles will steal the spotlight, trust me. They won't. Other Spider-People will appear as supporting characters. Venom is also set to appear later. He will be Eddie Brock. New characters from Dan Slott will also appear. It's gonna be loads of fun for everyone, don't miss it, this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/5pezca/marvels_spiderman_on_dxd_details/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Spider-Gwen and Miles appear later and they help once in a while. They're supporting characters. Other Spider-People will show up as supporting characters

>Think of Spectacular Spider-Man with his origin, Peter going to Horizon high, Max Model and other Spider-People ( ocassionally) being in it and a story losely based on Homecoming and Dan Slott's GOOD work. We have people from Thor, Robot Chicken, The Amazing Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, AXIS, Transformers Prime, The Avengers and Iron-Man working on this show. Paul Dini (The one who wrote Batman TAS) wrote USM, which was pretty bad, so don't be too worried about Dan

>New characters from Dan Slott will also appear

>New characters from Dan Slott will also appear

oh

>The animation is cheaper but more fluid and alive. Think..really nicely animated Anime meets Spectacular Spider-Man meets light effects and a big vibrant world

Here's the sauce. Thoughts Sup Forums?reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/5pezca/marvels_spiderman_on_dxd_details/

>and Dan Slott's GOOD work.

Dang. They know too.

>high-school garbage again
>Spider-Gwen
>Dan Sloot characters

>Peter is in highschool AGAIN
>Loads of spiders (including miles and gwen)
>Blatant MCU shilling
>Dan SlottĀ“s new characters

It's shit.

How can you base a show off nothing?

Very carefully

Sounds better than ultimate at least

>Dan Slott's GOOD work.

I don't think they can make an entire cartoon out of just Spider-Man/Human Torch and New Ways to Die.

>new ways to die
>good
I mean it did give us anti venom but aside from that it was awful

>Spider-Girl will show up as a supporting character
>Spider-Girl

I want it to be Mayday. But my more cynical side tells me that it'll instead be Anya or even a completely original character made for the show.

And Anti-Venom
And Flash Venom
And Kaine Scarlet Spider

>We wanted to not repeat the same mistakes as USM.
FAAAAAAAKE!
Marvel would never admit to mistakes.

It's going to be Anya or another Petra Parker.

It won't be Mayday because she's also MJ's daughter.

They could use dimensional travel to incorporate Mayday.

>Peter in highschool
>Spider-Gwen and Miles this early
Is there some Spider Mandate that Miles and Gwen must appear in all Spidey cartoons??? (even when is suppose to be early in his carreer)

I mean, what's the point of having Peter in highschool again and then shoving Miles and Spider-Gwen this early?

>They're (Spider-Gwen and Miles) not main characters. There are many teams of Spider-People that ocassionally show up in certain episodes. The main focus is Peter, with and without teammates
>So far we plan to use Spider-Gwen, Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Girl,

>Max Model will be a teacher of some sort
"A teacher of some sort?" This person doesn't know shit.

How is that gonna work. Dimension travel?

Oops meant for that post to reply to instead of

>anime meets spectacular spiderman
well now, it could be good or could be terrible

Probably yes. I'd say it's from Disney's merchandising side.

Kids are more likely to buy toys of the spider characters then the regular characters.

Miles and Gwen also tick the diversity boxes.

Why do you think it's an anonymous guy on Reddit and not someone publicly saying it in an interview?

Because all this stuff is from a Reddit post.

Like spider Gwen or not, you have to admit the costume is slick and there is no way Marvel won't want to merc the shit out of that.

toys

No I mean, why else do you think he's saying it while sort-of anonymously on Reddit and not in an interview in public? Of course they wouldn't publically admit they weren't wrong about something.

For Spider-Gwen and Miles I can see them just having them be in the same universe and going to high school with Peter, maybe with Miles being a grade or two below.

In the case of Spider-Girl, it depends on which version of Spider-Girl the show is using. Are they using Mayday? If they are then dimensional travel would definitely be used. But if they are instead using Anya Corazon or an OC made for the show dimensional travel probably won't be necessary.

>We wanted to not repeat the same mistakes as USM.

USM ran for fucking ever. they don't see any mistakes

bump

Oh god.

Not again.

Oh okay yeah. I feel like this was posted by somebody behind the scenes to reassure people that the show would be good.