You have to admit this show is at least really funny which, as the whole point, makes it a good cartoon overall

You have to admit this show is at least really funny which, as the whole point, makes it a good cartoon overall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It knows it's stupid and takes it even stupider. I love it.

If there are good jokes in that show the pacing is too out of control to let any of them be funny.

Its a fantastic comedy cartoon for kids, yeah. Does anyone actually deny that?

>You have to admit this show is at least really funny
No I fucking don't.

You sound like you don't know what you're talking about

Watch the episode "Oil Drums" or "The Date" or "Lets Get Serious" or "Love Monsters" and tell me they aren't funny you little bitch. There are literally too many great episodes to list. Get the fuck out of my face.

It's ok for you to like a lousy show, OP.

> Does anyone actually deny that

The autistic fanbase of the original TT show, who the writers take a stab at every so often in the cartoon itself. It's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

In what way is the pacing bad then, little man? You mean a kids comedy cartoon is fast-paced? There's a shock. Suck my dick.

I've seen maybe 3 good jokes out of the fifteen episodes I've watched

not a bad record

oh and the intro is cute I guess

>TTG displaying self awareness
I have a bit more respect for it now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one, Patrick.

You probably have something mentally wrong with you. The gags are strong af in this show.

Its very self-aware. And funny. Watch more, son.

How insecure do they have to be to make at least 3 episodes about how they dont like/don't care about the fanbase of the original show ?

I watched a bit of it. I found the mean-spirited and rude jokes to be funny, though the other jokes fell flat.

I really liked that one volleyball ep because the Titans cheated and got their opponents arrested in order to win.

Nah it's just a funny subject so they capitalized on it. Plus it makes autists mad so win win

There are way way way way better and funnier episodes than that, my son.

maybe because the weebs who liked the original series won't stop insulting TTG even though they've never seen it

>self-aware
The Sonic Boom show is also self-aware.

I don't have to admit dick. If you like yelling, slapstick and knock knock tier jokes, this show is made for you. If you want something even slightly more complex, then no.

My problem isn't with the show itself. It's the fact that it feels like Cartoon Network likes to milk it almost as much as Nickelodeon likes to milk Spongebob.

Yeah but TTG has great voice acting, expressive animation/aesthetic and tons of solid gags. Sonic Boom not so much.

Watch the Oregon Trail ep. It's a classic

First off, chill, kid.
Second off, it's all just fast pacing nonstop. Constant talking, constant attempts at jokes, nothing outside of an occasional cheap pregnant pause. That just made the cartoon really boring to watch when it wasn't outright annoying.
It was bright, colorful, loud, and cheap, so I'm sure it does well enough for sales but it didn't really have anything of substance to offer.
If that's your cup of tea then, hey, that's good because it means there's a good reason for the show to be around. But you can afford to see (or at least try to see) the faults in something you like instead of having a tantrum on the internet.

>I like my cartoons deep and complex

Please go away faggot.

Also the show's gags are often blunt and dark and satirical.

the problem is that CN shoves the show too much down our throats
it's called oversaturation

>Let's get Serious
>Good

So these are all shills/samefags, right?

>autistic fanbase
This thread isn't exactly showing the TTG fanbase to be any better.

Case in point:

That ones a classic. Grow a funny bone, cunt

All the other things you said are wrong, but I'll concentrate on this:
>didn't really have anything of substance to offer
The episode Oil Drums alone has more mimesis and social commentary than any episode of the original series. It objectively has more substance.

I hope the creators of the show will rot in the Deepest depts of Oblivion, where Lucifer will gnash their lousy asses
How could they make this abomination out of such a brilliant show? THEY DIDNT EVEN WATCHED ORIGINAL TT FFS!!!

TTG doesn't have a fanbase. Just normal guys who enjoy good gags.

I've seen more episodes of this trash heap than I needed to, but I decided to watch them anyway.

I didn't even fucking smile at a single one of these episodes. They actually managed to be more boring and unfunny than I was expecting. "Let's Get Serious" was probably the most unfunny of them all. It was hardly anything more than one drawn-out unfunny joke entirely built on a strawman. Thanks for making me waste 40 minutes of my life, you stupid fucking idiot.

Just except the fact that not everyone likes this garbage and continue to enjoying it yourself. You don't need to act like an autistic child.

>Just except the fact

Yeah you're an idiot, fuck off.

OP's childish posts are more entertaining than TTG has ever been.

Its the funniest superhero cartoon innthe past five years

The reason main people dislike it is due to over exposure

If it was it's own thing with original characters many people would still dislike it but not as much as currently. It gets a marathon almost every week and even when it's not it still takes 50% of the schedule